When you get the trouble of connecting the Bluetooth device to Windows 10 on your PC, the main reference that you will visit is the official Microsoft site that you can access at microsoft.com. At the official page of Microsoft, you surely can get any solutions for your problem related to the Windows on your PC.
So as with your problem that you want to fix the connection to Bluetooth on Windows 10, we guess that you will get the information from the Microsoft site first. So, what does microsoft say to fix the connections to Bluetooth Windows 10? Let’s find out in the below!
How to Fix Connections to Bluetooth Windows 10 from official site microsoft.com
Of course, there are some sections that Microsoft provides in answering the users’ problem in connecting the Bluetooth device to Windows 10. Well, each section will be explained here.
Section 1: Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices
This section probably can be called as the main answer from Microsoft in helping the users to fix the connections to Bluetooth Windows 10. You can get this Microsoft’s answer here. .
The ways that you should follow if you want to fix the connections to Bluetooth Windows 10 from Microsoft’s answer are as follow:
When you press the Connect button in the Action Center, but it does not find your Bluetooth device, it means that you have to try some things below!
First of all, you need to check the action center to find whether your PC Windows supports Bluetooth or not. If it supports, of course the Bluetooth icon button will appear in the action center. If you see it, ensure to turn it on.
Otherwise, if you do not see the Bluetooth icon button in the action center, updating your device’s driver is really needed for you. So, here are the ways to update your driver’s device:
- Go to the Start Windows button and type Device Manager. Then, choose it from the list of results.
- Find your device, press and hold it in the Device Manager option.
- Then, you need to choose Update Drive.
- Choose Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Here, you have to follow the rest of the steps until the updating process is completed.
If the Bluetooth driver is turned on and it is up to date but you cannot still find it, you can try removing the device and re-pairing it. So, follow some steps below to remove your device!
- First, you need to go to Start Windows button.
- Type Device Manager.
- Then, choose Bluetooth and other devices settings.
- After that, choose the device, click on Remove device and hit Yes.
- Then, try pairing it again.
Here, make sure that the Bluetooth-enabled audio device is on or discoverable.
Section 2: To Connect a Bluetooth audio device to your PC
The second section of Microsoft’s answer about fixing the connection to a Bluetooth audio device can be seen here. This page provides the solution in connecting a Bluetooth audio device or wireless display to your Windows PC.
There are three points that you can find on this section, here they are:
Connect a Bluetooth audio device (Windows 10)
Of course, in order to connect your Bluetooth headset, headphones or speakers to your Windows 10, at least you need to pair the device first. Here are the ways to do it:
- Firstly, turn your Bluetooth device on and make it discoverable. However, to make it discoverable is based on the device as you’re using.
- Then, choose the Action Center icon on the taskbar and ensure Bluetooth is turned on.
- Choose Connect option in the Action Center and select your device.
Here, you need to follow any additional instructions until you see that your Bluetooth device is connected to your Windows 10.
Miracast Wireless Displays
Miracast is a standard for wireless devices in connecting two devices safely and quickly. By using Miracast, the users can cast screen Windows 10 to fix the connection to Bluetooth audio and wireless display on Windows 10. Furthermore, Miracast is a kind of HDMI Cable or Dongle that allows your device to discover and connect to each other faster.
Here are the ways in using Miracast in connection your Windows PC to other devices including LCD projector, TV, another PC and other kind of display:
- Firstly, you need to turn on your LCD projector or TV. Well, if you use a Miracast dongle or adapter, ensure that you have plugged into the display.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi is turned on your PC.
- Choose the action center icon on the taskbar.
- Then, choose Connect and pick your display.
Here, you can follow any additional steps on the screen.
WiGig wireless displays
You definitely can connect your PC to a projector, a monitor or other kind of external display by using WiGig. Moreover, WiGig will allow the devices to communicate without wires at multi-gigabit speeds. It also enables the high performance wireless data, audio apps and display which completes the capabilities of previous wireless LAN devices.
If your device supports WiGig, certainly you can run it by following some steps below!
- Firstly, make sure that you already turn on your TV or projector.
- Once you have turned on your TV or projector, you can continue by turning on your WiGig dock and ensure that it is connected to the display.
- In this way, ensure that your PC supports WiGig and it is turned on.
- If your PC supports WiGig, you definitely will see a WiGig control in Settings by choosing Network & Internet and choosing Airplane mode.
- Choose the action center icon on the taskbar and select Connect and pick your dock.
From this way, you can follow any additional steps on the screen.
Section 3: Bluetooth Connecting Problem in Windows 10 2004 Update
The last section is shown on the forum that you can access here.
Someone named Rajdeep Adhikari asked the question on the forum related to Bluetooth connection problem in Windows 10 Update. He got issue in which his device cannot connect or pair to his PC and always shows Invalid PIN or Passkey. So, what is the solution?
Of course, there are many members who gave him the solutions, but here we just attach one solution from Suejin as Independent Advisor. He gave the solution that required him to follow some steps below! He could start troubleshooting the Bluetooth via Device Manager.
- Open Run and type “devmgmt.msc”. Then, press Enter.
- Click on the Bluetooth.
- Right-click on the Bluetooth driver.
- Choose Update this driver.
That’s it! Those are all ways that you get from the official site of Microsoft.com related to fix the connections to Bluetooth Windows 10. Good Luck!
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…