You may ever get your Windows 10 Bluetooth connection stuck when you want to use it. However, it disturbs you a lot and makes anything stopped too. When you get the issues on Bluetooth on your Windows, of course the main thing that you have to do is to look for the ways that can help you to fix the trouble.
Do you want to fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless display in Windows 10? So, let’s find out the ways that we’ll show below!
Fast Way to Fix Connections to Bluetooth Audio Devices (No Sound) & Wireless Displays in Windows 10
If you want to fix the connections to Bluetooth audio devices, at least you need to follow some instructions in several ways below!
Way 1: Check Windows 10 Bluetooth Settings
The first way that you have to do is to check the Bluetooth on your Windows 10 either connecting to Windows 10 or not. This way is really needed before you check the further problem. However, there are some possibilities that can occur on Bluetooth including Windows 10 no Bluetooth settings, Windows 10 Bluetooth settings missing or no Bluetooth in Device Manager on Windows 10 etc.
Follow step-by-step way in the below!
- Firstly, you need to go to the Start menu and then choose Settings on Windows 10.
- Then, choose the Bluetooth option under the Device tab.
- Here, you have to turn on Bluetooth on Windows 10.
- Ensure that the Bluetooth is turned on (in both devices)
- Click on More Bluetooth Options tab.
- Tick on the Allow Bluetooth device to find this PC box.
- Last, choose the Bluetooth device name that you want to connect.
That’s it! Now, you already have checked the Bluetooth settings by following some steps on the first way. But, if the first way here cannot solve your problem in connecting Bluetooth devices,taking the second way is really a must for you.
Way 2: Update Bluetooth Driver Windows 10
If you are sure that your Windows 10 Bluetooth is paired but not connected, there is not a better way than checking whether your Bluetooth driver is updated or not. It means that you need to update the compatible Bluetooth driver for Windows 10 by following some steps below!
- First of all, go to the Start menu.
- Then, type Device Manager.
- Choose the Bluetooth option when the next window pops up.
- In this step, you need to find your Windows 10 Bluetooth device there.
- Once you have found your Bluetooth device, right-click on it.
- Choose Update Driver Software.
- Your Windows automatically will be updated by the Bluetooth device.
- It may take a few minutes until the updating process is completed.
If you already have followed the both ways above but the Bluetooth on your Windows is still not connected, taking the third way is not totally wrong for you.
Way 3: Using Miracast Devices
If the Bluetooth is still not connected on your Windows 10, you can use Miracast to fix it. Here, Miracast is a standard for wireless devices in connecting two devices safely and quickly. With Miracast, everyone can cast screen Windows 10 to fix the connection to Bluetooth audio and wireless display on Windows 10.
Moreover, Miracast is a type of HDMI Cable or Dongle that can allow your device to discover and connect to each other easily. Let’s find out how to use Miracast to fix your problem on Bluetooth connection.
Step 1: Check Miracast is Supported on Your Device or not
The primary step that you have to do when you want to use Miracast is to check whether it is supported on your device or not. To check it, make sure that you follow some steps below!
- First, hit Win + R key to open Run
- Type ‘dxdiag’ and press Enter.
- Choose Save All Information button. Wait until the new window opens.
- Here, you have to open the saved text file and look for Miracast: Available, with HDCP.
If you PC does not support Miracast, you definitely will find the note that says “Miracast not available Windows 10”. In case you want to use Miracast, at least you will need a Miracast adapter called a dongle which plugs into an HDMI port on your device.
Those are step-by-step to check whether a Miracast device is supported on your Windows or not.
Step 2: How to Run Miracast Driver on Windows 10
Once you know that your Windows supports running Miracast, it is time for you to run Miracast driver on Windows.
- To run it, ensure your Wi-Fi is active on your Windows 10.
- Then, you need to open your Windows 10 device.
- In this step, you can navigate to click on Start, choose Settings, select Device and Connected Devices.
- After that, choose “Add a device” button. Please wait for a few minutes.
- Here, you have to find the name of your Miracast driver on Windows 10 and choose it.
- Now, you have created a connection successfully.
Well, those are all ways that we can share with you. If you really want to fix the connection to Bluetooth Audio Device and wireless display in Windows 10, make sure that you do not miss a step above. Follow the ways step-by-step carefully.
How to Connect a Bluetooth Audio Device on Windows 10
Of course, in order to connect your Bluetooth headset, headphones or speakers to your Windows 10, at least you need to pair the device first. Here are the ways to do it:
- First of all, turn your Bluetooth device on and make it discoverable. However, to make it discoverable is based on the device as you’re using.
- Then, choose the Action Center icon on the taskbar and ensure Bluetooth is turned on.
- Choose Connect option in the Action Center and select your device.
Here, you need to follow any additional instructions until you see that your Bluetooth device is connected to your Windows 10.
To note, make sure that your Bluetooth device is on and discoverable when you want to connect the Bluetooth device to your Windows 10.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…