There are two editions of MobaXterm. One of them is MobaXterm Professional Edition. This one costs $69 or €49 per user. This version provides all great features of the MobaXterm without any restriction. The server support for SSH, RDP, VNC on the Windows operating system. If you purchase this version, there is no limit about minimum session count and network daemons. Aside from that, the professional support also provided in any issue. In addition, it provides lifetime use without any annual license fee.
The advantages of the features of MobaXterm professional edition:
- Each feature form Home Edition+
- Lifetime right to use professional support
- Master password support
- Modify the profile script
- Remove the unwanted screensaver, tools, or games
- Unlimited run time for network deamons
- Unlimited amount of tunnels and macros
- Unlimited amount of sessions
- Customize the startup message and logo
- Professional support
The required system for MobaXterm Professional Edition for Windows:
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 64 bit
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 64 bit
- Windows 2003
- Windows 10
- Windows NT
The MobaXterm Professional Edition has two options. The first one is the MobaXterm Portable Version and the second one is the MobaXterm Installer Version. The first one, which is the Portable Version, does not require installation or any admin’s right to make changes in the computer. If you want to use this version, you can just extract the downloaded zip file and then click the mobaxterm.exe.
The latest version of MobaXterm Professional Edition is MobaXterm Professional 12.4 build 4248. Here is the features of this version:
- Support for X11 Forwarding
- Power to export the display from Unix to Local Windows
- Build in advantage of the X server and its full X.org based configuration
- Plugin ability to chance application capabilities
- It does not need admin access to run
- High stability and security of the application
- PuTTY based SSH terminal and custom fonts and favorite fonts
- Access to the bigger number of Unix or Linux commands on the Windows platform
- Wide communication session management: VNC, SSH, RDP, Mosh, X11, and many more
- Programming as an easy and portable Exe file (portable to USB storage)
|OS||Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
|Updated||July 29, 2019|
Changelog for MobaXterm Professional 12.0 Path:
- You are able to manually type a path in the folder option dialogs.
- It improved ShiftFnKeys terminal variation with proper key sequences for Shift+F9 and Shift+F11.
- In the TCPapture tool, there is a new interactive console menu that allows you to select which network adapter that you want to use for captureBugfix.
- It improved the size of the main executable by incteasing.
- It eliminated flickering effects in the remote monitoring bar.
- It improved the speed of the MobaXterm startup by decreasing the resource size.
- Windows PATH is now added to the terminal PATH in the dropdown terminal (Ctrl+Alt+M).
- You are able to manually choose a path in the folder option dialogs.
In the past, there was also the MobaXterm Professional Edition of MobaXterm Professional 10.8. Some of the features of this version include:
- Supports viewing digital media and file comparison features
- Support SSH, VNC, Telnet, Rlogin, FTP, SFTP, and so on
- A strong terminal to run Unix and the other commands
- It is possible to perform different operations on remote computers
- A professional environment for the system administrators
- Manage and administer network computers with the better connectivity
- Carry out some different operations with minimum efforts
- Build it X11 server with support for some tabs to handle some connections
- Manage data on the remote computer and share files
- Many other great features
If you prefer the installer version instead of the portable version, you will need to download the installer and run with administrator privileges for installation. Here is the link that you can click so that you will be able to download it:
After downloading, it is time for you to install the MobaXterm. In order to install the software, the first thing that you will need to do is to extract the key file contained in the folder. Then, install the program as usual. The next thing that should be done is to open the key folder, and then run the key file by right clicking >> run as administrator. After that, click Generate and the click Save.
MobaXterm refers to a free internet and network software developed by Mobatek. This one works as an Xserver and SSH client for computers. The smart user interface is provided by this software for accessing remote servers by entering some different kinds of networks or systems in a single platform. The professional edition of it also integrates a full set of Unix commands. This version is a set of network tools that is included in a single portable exe file.
When a new SSH connection is created, the X11 server is automatically started. The X11 forwarding will be automatically configured. As for the connection password, it can be saved for the future connection so you will not need to enter the password again.
The MobaXterm Professional Portable is best for System Administrators, developers, webmasters, and those who need to work on a remote computer.
MobaXterm is the top secure remote connection tool suite that provides VNC, SSH, RDP protocols, and many more. The ultimate toolbox for remote computing is provided by this software. The good thing about this one is a single application that will provide and support a lot of different protocols, standards in a single application. With it, you are allowed to make a SSH server in the Windows with just a few clicks, as well as connecting the remote X11 desktop service from the Windows system easily without any issue. The MobaXterm Professional is best but the free version is also good.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…