In this article, we are going to inform you the location of afamgt.sys file and how to get the file. If you are looking for that information, simply you are able to read this entire article. For your information, afamgt.sys is part of Dell RAID Controller.
The paths above are the common paths where the afamgt.sys file is located. However, it does not mean that afamgt.sys location always be stored in the paths above. The file can be stored in the actual installation path of the software. In other cases, if you cannot find the software installation path, you are able to follow the path above, find one by one, and then put the file inside the path found.
AFAMGT.SYS FILE DOWNLOAD
Before you download the afamgt.sys file, you need to confirm the file information including the file version, file Md5, file size and file bit.
Note: Download and extract File. Please paste the final original afamgt.sys into the path below and then simply reboot your computer.
File download guides and how to extract the file:
- The first thing that you have to do is to move the mouse to the download button.
- Then, you are able to right-click on it.
- After that, you have to choose the “Save as” button on the list.
- The next step that you have to do is to open the Window of download.
- In this step, you are able to choose the path where you save the file and then simply click Save to start download.
AFAMGT.SYS FILE INFORMATION
Afamgt.sys file (from Adaptec, Inc) is part of Dell RAID Controller. In an example, afamgt.sys located in c:\Documents and Settings\mike\Desktop\UIU\, with file size 91611.00 byte. You are able to check the processes running in your computer by using an online security database. Also, you are able to use any type of scanning to check your computer against Viruses, Spywares, Trojans, and other malicious programs. To help you analyze the afamgt.sys process on your computer, we are going to inform you a tool named Asmwsoft PC optimizer that has proven to be helpful.
Here is the Afamgt.sys file information:
- File Version : 220.127.116.1110
- Description : Dell Management Driver
- Copyright : Copyright 2003 Adaptec, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Product Version : 18.104.22.16810
- Product Name : Dell RAID Controller
- Company Name : Adaptec, Inc.
- Internal Name : afamgt.sys
- File Size: 90KB
COMMON ERROR MESSAGES OF THE AFAMGT.SYS
- Afamgt.sys has encountered a problem and need to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- Fix afamgt.sys has stopped working error.
- Afamgt.sys. This program is not responding.
- Afamgt.sys application error: The instruction at 0XXXX referenced memory error. The memory cannot be read. Please click ok to terminate the program.
- Afamgt.sys is missing or not found.
POSSIBLE CAUSES OF AFAMGT.SYS ERROR MESSAGES
You may get a afamgt.sys error message once you are trying to run or install several applications. This kind of error can occur when Windows or software starts or shuts down, or maybe once you are using the computer or software. When and how the afamgt.sys error happens is really important and helpful to find out the cause and the effective solution. According to the research, afamgt.sys error can be caused by the situations like below:
- afamgt.sys file may be mistakenly removed by someone, computer antivirus or system cleaning tools.
- afamgt.sys file is damaged by virus or malware infections.
- Several applications were installed or uninstalled improperly.
- The configuration entries of afamgt.sys file is still active in the system registry.
- There may be something wrong with your PC/computer hardware.
HOW TO REMOVE AFAMGT.SYS FILE
We get information that fix a corrupted or missing afamgt.sys error is an easy process. You are able to open the zip-file you downloaded. Please extract the afamgt.sys file to a location on your computer. We suggest you to unzip the file to the directory of the program which is requesting the file. If that does not work, you will need to extract the file to your system directory. By default, this is C:/WINNT/system32/drivers (Windows NT/2000). or C:/Windows/system32/drivers (Windows XP, Vista, 7). Please ensure to overwrite any existing files (but make a backup copy of the original file) That should be it. Although not needed, you are able to reboot your computer as well.
First method to stop afamgt.sys process:
- Please run Asmwsoft Pc Optimizer application.
- After that, from the main Window, choose the Process Manager item. You need to wait for a few seconds. Then after the process list appears, simply scroll down to find afamgt.sys file you want to remove or stop.
- In this step, you have to click the afamgt.sys process file and then click the right mouse button. From the list, choose Add to the block list.
- This will be able to prevent this process from running. You have to note that you must let the process manager running. You are able to make this application run while Windows starts, go to options, then choose Load automatically on windows startup, next simply click the save settings button.
Second method to remove afamgt.sys process from Windows startup:
- From Asmwsoft Pc Optimizer main Window, you have to choose the Startup manager tool.
- From the startup manager main Window, please find afamgt.sys process you want to remove or disable by clicking it, then click the right mouse button. Next choose “Delete selected item” to permanently remove it or choose “Disable selected item.”
- From the main Window of the startup manager, you are able to click the “Scheduled tasks” button, and then find the process you want to remove or disable by clicking it and then click the right mouse button. Simply choose “Delete” to permanently delete it or chose “Disable”
- From the main Window of the startup manager, you are able to click the “Application services” button. After that, you have to find the process you want to disable by clicking it. Please click the right mouse button and then choose Disable.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…