When you are using Hulu, sometimes you may find that it does not work well. Instead of showing the movie that you requested, the thing that you see on the screen is the error code RUNUNK13 where it cannot play the video that you want. When this error happens, what kind of effort do we have to do to fix it?
Methods for Fixing Hulu Error Code RUNUNK13
If you find Hulu error code RUNUNK13 when you try to watch a video and it makes you unable to play the video, there are several methods that you are able to apply to fix this error.
Clearing Your Cache and Cookies
To clear cache and cookies in your device is easy. But if you do not know how to do it, follow the guide below.
In case you are using Hulu on a browser, follow the steps below to clear cache.
- You need to go to the History tab in your browser.
- When you are on the History tab, you must choose Manage History and then click on the Clear Browsing Data option.
- After that, you will see a pop up and the thing that you have to do is to choose All Time. You also must make sure that cookies and cache are checked.
- Then, you have to click on Clear Now.
- Finally, you are able to open up Hulu and then log in again. See whether the issue has been fixed.
If you are using Hulu on Android, you are able to clear cache by following the steps below.
- First, you have to access Settings and then choose Apps.
- After that you have to choose See all apps and then choose Storage and cache.
- In this step, choose Clear Storage and then choose Clear Cache.
If you are using Hulu on Fire TV, you are able to clear cache by following the steps below.
- You have to access Settings and then go to Applications.
- Then, you have to choose Manage Installed Applications and then choose Hulu.
- After that, you have to choose Clear cache and then choose Clear data.
If you are using Hulu on iPhone, you can clean up Hulu caches by following the steps below.
- First, you have to open Settings on your iPhone.
- After that, you have to find General and then choose Storage and choose Hulu app.
- Here, you have to try to uninstall the app to clear up its caches.
- Then, you have to reinstall the Hulu app from the Apple Store.
If you are using Hulu on Apple TV, you are able to remove Hulu caches by following the steps below.
- The first thing that you have to do is to start your Apple TV.
- After that, you have to press the combination of key Menu and Home to be able to open the Settings.
- Then, under the Settings, you have to find the System and then choose Restart.
Checking Your Internet Connection
Checking your internet connection is another method that you are able to do to fix Hulu error code RUNUNK 13. It is important for you to know that a poor internet connection can make an error on Hulu appear. So, how to check internet connection? The steps below can be done by you for checking your internet connection.
- The first thing that you have to do is to perform an internet speed test.
- You have to make sure that the speed of your internet connection is above 3.0 Mbps for normal streaming and at least 16.0 Mbps for 4K content.
- However, if you are using wifi connection, you are able to try switching over to an Ethernet cable.
- If your internet connection has improved, now you can see whether the issue has been fixed or not.
Restarting Your App and Device
You can also restart your app and device to be able to fix Hulu error code RUNUNK13 which makes you unable to play the video. How to restart an app and device? Follow these steps for doing it.
- The first step that you have to do is to restart your Windows 10 Hulu app. Do you know how to do it? You can do it by closing the app. To close the app, click on the X button and then you have to open the app again.
- If you have done it but then there is still the error, you are able to try to restart your PC.
- If you want to restart your PC, you have to go to the left side of the Taskbar and then click on the Windows icon.
- In this step, you have to click on the Power button and then choose Restart.
- If your PC has been restarted, now you must open your Hulu app again to see whether the issue is still there or not.
Repairing or Resetting Your Windows 10 Hulu App
- Don’t miss: Shortcut for Strikethrough for All Ms. Offices (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Google Docs, Outlook and others
Do you still find the Hulu error code RUNUNK13 on your device after performing the methods above? Now, you can try to repair and reset your Windows 10 Hulu app. It is also one of the methods to fix Hulu error code RUNUNK13. How to perform this method? These instructions will help you to perform it.
- The first thing that you have to do if you want to reset or repair your Windows 10 Hulu app is to go to the left side of your Taskbar. There, under the Search bar, you have to search for Apps.
- Then, the thing that you have too is to choose the first option and you must scroll down to the Hulu app.
- After that, you have to click on Advanced Options and first choose the Repair button.
- If the repair has been done, now you have to open Hulu to check whether the error is still there or not.
- If you have performed the steps above but you still see the error, you have to access the same menu again.
- And now, you have to choose the Reset button.
- After you reset the app, then you have to open Hulu again and then log in.
- Now, you are able to check whether this method has been fixed.
Well, that’s all the methods that you are able to apply for fixing error code RUNUNK13 on Hulu. Hopefully, these methods can help you in fixing the error.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…