There are some error codes which you can find on Hulu. One of them is RUNUNK13. When you find this error code, you may wonder what it means. Of course, you also think of how to fix this error so that Hulu can work well again without any errors.
The Meaning of Hulu Error Code RUNUNK13
Well, if you find Hulu error code RUNUNK13, it indicates that Hulu is not able to play the movie or show that you have requested. Often, this error code is related with Apple devices such as iPhone and Apple TV. However, it also can happen on the other devices and the Hulu web player.
What Is The Cause Of This Hulu Error Code RUNUNK13?
As explained above that this error usually comes up when you try to play a movie or show on Hulu. But, the player is not able to complete your request. So, what is the cause of this error? There are some reasons which can cause the error including corrupted data on your end, the issues in the network connectivity or problems with the servers of Hulu.
- The Meaning of Hulu Error Code RUNUNK13
- What Is The Cause Of This Hulu Error Code RUNUNK13?
- Methods for Fixing This Hulu Error RUNUNK13
- Restarting Your App and Device
- Checking Your Internet Connection
- Checking For A Server Outage
- Clearing Your Cache and Cookies
- Repairing or Resetting Your Windows 10 Hulu App
- Updating Your Android App or iOS App
- More info: How to Cancel Driversupportbill.com
Methods for Fixing This Hulu Error RUNUNK13
There are some methods that you are able to try to perform to be able to fix this Hulu error code RUNUNK13. You are able to try to apply the first method below, but then if it does not work and the error is still there, you can try another method and so on.
Restarting Your App and Device
- First, you are able to try to restart your Windows 10 Hulu app. You can do that by closing the app by clicking on the X button and then you have to open the app again.
- If you have done it but then you still see the error, you are able to try to restart your PC.
- To do that, you have to go to the left side of the Taskbar and then click on the Windows icon.
- Here, you have to click on the Power button and then choose Restart.
- If your PC has been restarted, now you have to open your Hulu app again to see whether the issue has been fixed.
Checking Your Internet Connection
Another method that you are able to try to do to fix Hulu error code RUNUNK 13 is to check your internet connection. It is because an internet connection which is poor may show an error on Hulu. How to do that? The steps below can be applied by you to do it.
- First, you have to perform an internet speed test.
- The speed of your internet connection must be above 3.0 Mbps for normal streaming and at least 16.0 Mbps for 4K content.
- However, if you are using wifi connection, you are able to try switching over to an Ethernet cable.
- If your internet connection has improved, you are able to see whether the issue has been fixed or not.
Checking For A Server Outage
Sometimes, the reason why Hulu service is not available is because the server of Hulu is outages. So, to be able to check an outage, you are able to check the Hulu server status page. If you see that Hulu server is downtime, it means that you have to wait for a fix to be done.
Clearing Your Cache and Cookies
If the three methods above cannot help you, it means that you have to apply this method. Clearing cache and cookies is easy. But if you do not know how to do it, follow the guide below.
- In case you are using Hulu on a browser, you have to go to the History tab in your browser.
- After that, when you are on the History tab, you have to choose Manage History and then click on the Clear Browsing Data option.
- Then, there will be a pop up and the thing that you have to do is to choose All Time. You also have to make sure that cookies and cache are checked.
- Now, you have to click on Clear Now.
- At last, you are able to open up Hulu and then log in again. See whether the issue has been fixed.
If you are using Hulu on Android, you are able to clear cache by accessing Settings and then choose Apps. After that you have to choose See all apps and then select Storage and cache. Now, choose Clear Storage and then choose Clear Cache.
If you are using Hulu on Fire TV, you are able to clear cache by accessing Settings and then go to Applications. Now, you have to choose Manage Installed Applications and then choose Hulu. After that, you have to choose Clear cache and then choose Clear data.
Repairing or Resetting Your Windows 10 Hulu App
- Don’t miss: Fix Wyze Error Code 90 After Firmware Update
Repairing and resetting your Windows 10 Hulu app is also one of the methods to fix Hulu error code RUNUNK13. How to perform this method? These instructions will help you to perform it.
- The first thing that you have to do to reset or repair your Windows 10 Hulu app is to go to the left side of your Taskbar. After that, under the Search bar, you have to search for Apps.
- Here, you have to choose the first option and then you must scroll down to the Hulu app.
- In this step, you need to click on Advanced Options and first choose the Repair button.
- If the repair has been done, now you have to open Hulu to check whether the error is still there or not.
- If then you see that the error is still there, you have to access the same menu again.
- Now, you have to choose the Reset button.
- After you reset the app, then you have to open Hulu again and then log in.
- Now, the error should be gone.
Updating Your Android App or iOS App
If you are using android for accessing Hulu, you are able to try to update your android app or your iOS app to fix this error code RUNUNK13. It is because your app is outdated, this error may appear. So, you are able to update it by uninstalling it and then reinstalling it.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…