Do you need help with one of the quests in Genshin Impact called Equivalent Exchange quest? Genshin has been really interested in food. In the game, cooking is the main mechanic. There are a lot of recipes that are able to be prepared. They are all good to heal your party and they give you a range of buffs. Aside from that, it is also an essential theme of the world of the game, with tons of character backstories and even quests that are related to the delicious looking dishes of the game.
Equivalent Exchange is introduced in the Genshin Impact 1.1 update. This one puts a twist on the foodie fascination of the game. In this world, rather than making meals, you are delivering them. This quest offers you a lot of chances to gain a few tasty rewards. In this page, you will be informed how to start the quest, what you should do to complete it, and the rewards that you will get when you complete it.
- More info: Mondstadt Shrine of Depths Key Locations
How do you start the quest of Genshin Impact called Equivalent Exchange?
First of all, you will have to complete the Tales of winter commission. In the game, the Tales of Winter is included in the daily commission. This one is given by Viktor, the name of the non-hostile Fatui member who is usually able to be found inside of Mondstadt cathedral. If you compare to the other world quests or any other similar category quests, it is different as it is a daily commission and it cannot be started on personal preference.
Tales of Winter information:
- Quest Type: Commission
- Description: In Mondstadt, the Fatui member Viktor is recruiting people to join their cause. This may be a good opportunity to pry into what the Fatui is up to.
- Starting Location(s): Mondstadt, Mondstadt
Talking about the daily commissions in, they are cycled on a server basis. Basically, there is a set of daily commissions every day. Even though these quest sets are recurring, they are purely random. All that you can do is to hope that your current daily commission is Takes of Winter. Here is the guide that will lead you to complete the quest.
Once again, in order to do so, the first thing that you will need to do is to go to the cathedral in Mondstadt and talk to a Fatui diplomat named Viktor. The man wants to collect a lot of local specialties and send them back to him. Basically, you act like a glorified Uber Eats driver, the only difference is that you do that without the car.
Here is each quest step:
- Step 1: You will have to go to Good Hunter located in the lower town square and speak to Sara. Please ask her if she sells any Mondstadt specialties. Do not forget to cook a satisfying salad and give it to her.
- Step 2: Then, head to Flora the flower girl. She is able to be found near the entry gate of Mondstadt. You will need to ask her the same question that you threw to Sara before. If you answer yes to her question, you will be handed dandelions. Keep in mind to not say no to her, otherwise you will have to gather dandelions somewhere else, which is really not good.
- Step 3: The next step is to go to the Angel’s Share bar, the place where you have met Diluc before. There, there is a bartender named Charles that you will need to talk to. Please ask him about the Mondstadt specialties and you will be asked to gather a few ingredients. The southeast of the Dawn Winery is the place that you are looking for. There should be a yellow map marker. Upon seeing it, please defeat the enemies that you see at the map marker and you will get the item as soon as it’s cleared. When everything is done, go back to Charles at the Angel’s Share and give him the ingredients. Doing so will get you his specialty.
- Step 4: The last step is to go back to Viktor at the cathedral and talk to him more than once in order to deliver all the Mondstadt Specialties.
The rewards of the Equivalent Exchange of Genshin Impact
As the reward for your effort to run, Viktor leaves a decent tip. For your effort completing this quest, you will be able to obtain:
- 100 Adventure XP
Adventure Rank can be described as an account-wide progression level that does not have anything to do to certain characters such as Character Experience or Levels and is increased with Adventure EXP. Whenever the Adventure Rank of the player is increased, they will be able to go to the Guild of Adventure and get the reward. Before going to the next level, World Levels and Domains have an Adventure Rank requirement.
- 30,000 Mora
Mora refers to the main currency unit that is usually used to purchase a lot of kinds of items in the game. It is the currency accepted in the world of Teyvat. No one can doubt its value and status. There are various methods to get Mora and it is a common reward for a lot of tasks. A few best methods to get it is by doing Daily Commissions, World Quests and Story Quests, finding Chests, getting the Battle Pass, and turning in Sigils at the Souvenir Shops.
- Don’t miss: About Genshin Impact Unlimited Opportunity
- 4 Hero’s Wit
Hero’s Wit is defined as a Character Development material that can be used to level up the characters. By using it, you will be able to get 20000 EXP points. Do not forget that the characters who have earned experience points will have higher levels and higher stats.
As stated before, the world quest called Genshin Impact Equivalent Exchange has been added to the game in the update 1.1. A few players are wondering why they are not able to start the quest. The problem arises as there are several requirements before they can kick off this quest. First of all, they will need to complete the Tales of Winter daily quest to be able to start it. Once they have completed the daily quest, they will be able to meet Viktor in Mondstadt to start the quest.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…