How much does 17k Robux cost? To know that answer, you are able to see an explanation below. Here we will talk about Robux price and other information related to Robux. Ensure you will get all the information.
The prices of Robux are displayed as your country’s currency equivalents (but exchange rates are not fully taken into account by Roblox when purchasing directly from the site).
Usually, ‘Red X’ marks will signify that the set amount of Robux given is no longer purchasable, or there is no existing membership bonus. For those who are members of Roblox Premium, you are going to receive a 10% Robux purchase bonus.
|Robux||Price (USD)||Price (GBP)||Price (EUR)||Membership Bonus||Available Platforms|
|40 Robux||$0.49||£0.49||€0.44||–||Roblox Mobile|
|80 Robux||$0.99||£0.71||€0.82||You will get 8 Robux||Roblox Mobile|
|160 Robux||$1.99||£1.57||€1.80||You will get 20 Robux||(Previously on Roblox site)|
|240 Robux||$2.99||£2.36||€2.70||You will get 30 Robux||(Previously on Roblox site)|
|320 Robux||$3.99||£3.14||€3.60||You will get 40 Robux||(Previously on Roblox site)|
|400 Robux||$4.99||£4.59||€4.99||You will get 40 Robux||Roblox site, Roblox Mobile|
|800 Robux||$9.99||£8.99||€9.99||You will get 80 Robux||Roblox site, Roblox Mobile, Roblox Windows 10 App|
|1,700 Robux||$19.99||£18.49||€20.99||You will get 170 Robux||Roblox site, Roblox Mobile|
|2,000 Robux||$24.99||£22.99||€22.55||You will get 750 Robux||(Previously on Roblox site)|
|4,500 Robux||$49.99||£46.49||€49.99||You will get 450 Robux||Roblox site, Roblox Mobile|
|10,000 Robux||$99.99||£92.99||€99.99||You will get 1,000 Robux||Roblox site, Roblox Mobile|
|22,500 Robux||$199.99||£184.99||€180.43||You will get 12,500 Robux||Roblox Console (Previously on Roblox site)|
|75,000 Robux||$399.95||£399.95||€451.05||You will get 25,000 Robux||(Previously on Roblox site)|
So, how much does 17k Robux cost? In the table above, we do not find 17k Robux in dollars. However, we are able to see that 1,700 Robux costs $19.99.
How to earn Robux?
Apparently, there are some ways to earn Robux in Roblox.
Roblox Premium: Roblox Premium gives members an amount of Robux each month depending on the membership they bought. Instead of being named like Builders Club (BC), each tier is named after how much monthly Robux is given:
- Roblox Premium 450 (US$4.99/month)
- Roblox Premium 1,000 (US$9.99/month)
- Roblox Premium 2,200 (US$19.99/month)
Purchasing Premium has several benefits such as:
- You will be able to get 10% more Robux when purchasing Robux.
- You will have the ability to sell Roblox items including limited items.
- Decreased prices for Premium UGC items.
- You will have the ability to buy Roblox Premium exclusive UGC items.
- You are going to have access to the Trade System.
- You are going to have benefits in some games added by the developers.
Premium Payouts: All users of Roblox will be able to get Robux through Premium Payouts if Premium subscribers are playing their game. The amount of Robux given based on how many Roblox players play the game and for how long they play the game.
Sale of Goods: All users of Roblox will be able to sell developer products and game passes to get a 70% profit after marketplace fees are deducted. Besides that, premium subscribers will be able to sell Shirts, Pants, and T-Shirts for a 50 Robux fee. Premium subscribers have an ability to list their limited items and plugins for sale.
Trading: Only Premium subscribers (and BC subscribers before it was replaced) that can trade limited items and Robux with other Roblox users.
Group Funds: A group in Roblox has an ability to sell the items, however all Robux obtained by selling the items is deposited into the group’s Group Funds which can be distributed among members. The Group funds are only able to be given out by the owner of the group. The Group Funds are only able to be given to the users if they have been in the group for 14 days.
- Exchange Rate
At this time, the exchange rate from Robux to USD is US$0.0035 cents per 1 Robux. The amount of Robux can be bought per one USD cent is set at a base rate of 1.
- Currency Exchange
With the release of the Robux currency exchange, the players of Roblox were given the ability to exchange Tix into Robux and vice-versa. On April 14, 2016, the currency exchange was shut down following the removal of tickets.
- Developer’s Exchange
On October 1, 2013, the Developer’s Exchange was released. It offers the developers to exchange Robux for money. There are some things that you need to fulfill to qualify for Developer’s Exchange: You must have an active Premium subscription, you have to be a community part in good standing, you must have over 100,000 Robux, and more. Nowadays, the developers get US$350 per 100,000 Robux exchanged through Developer’s Exchange.
- Exchanging Credit
From October 2019, leftover credit from the cards of Roblox can be converted into Robux in the Billing tab under Settings on the Roblox site.
Of course, there are lots of items and features that the Roblox users can spend Robux on.
- For 100 Robux, Roblox users are able to make a group.
- For 25 Robux, Roblox group owners are able to make a new rank for their group.
- For 1,000 Robux, Roblox users are able to change their username.
- For 500 Robux, Roblox users are able to upload a video thumbnail to their game.
- For 100 Robux, Roblox users are able to make a badge for their game.
- Roblox users are able bid on an advertisement for their games, groups, clothing,or models for a chosen amount of Robux.
- Roblox users are able to pay to access certain games with varying prices set by the game developer.
- Roblox users are able to buy items in the avatar shop for varying amounts of Robux from 0 to 999,999,999,999,999 Robux.
- Roblox users are able to buy Roblox gamepasses and developer products for certain games at varying prices set by developer of game.
- Roblox users will be able to upload an audio file to the Library.
- For 10 Robux, the users are able to upload Shirts and Pants or put a T-Shirt on sale.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…