If you want to test whether you are up to date with the news these days, you are able to take a news quiz in Bing Fun. When you access Bing in the Fun section, there are a number of games and quizzes. One of the quizzes that you are able to take is News Quiz. When you click on it, there are some options including a news quiz for this week, last week, two weeks ago and three weeks ago.
News Quiz for This Week
When we accessed News Quiz for this week on Bing, here are the quiz questions. We include the answers as well.
1. The NCAA final was won by Baylor , denying Gonzaga an undefeated season. When was the last time a Division I men’s basketball team went undefeated?
Answer: A. 1976
2. Supply chain issues and high demand have caused a shortage of which condiment?
Answer: A. Ketchup
3. Which company announced it’s shutting down its smartphone business?
Answer: A. LG
4. St. Louis elected Tishaura Jones as its first Black female…
b. Police chief
c. District attorney
Answer: a. Mayor
5. A comic book featuring the debut of which superhero sold for $3.25 million?
c. Wonder Woman
Answer: b. Superman
6. There is a new study which proves that people with what hair color feel less pain?
Answer: b. Red
7. What did Los Angeles Angels fans throw on the field during a game against the Houston Astros?
b. Trash cans
c. Hot dogs
Answer: b. Trash can
8. What event did announce that it will be free and virtual this year?
9. Whose baseball bat sold for $715,000 at auction?
a. Lou Gehrig
b. Hank Aaron
c. Babe Ruth
Answer: a. Lou Gehrig
10. Whose estate is unveiling a previously unreleased album titled ‘Welcome 2 America’?
b. Sharon Jones
c. David Bowie
Answer: a. Prince
News Quiz for Last Week
When we accessed News Quiz for last week, here are the questions and also the answers.
1. Which state voted to repeal its official song?
Answer: b. Maryland
2. Mount Rushmore was closed because of danger from what?
Answer: b. Wildfires
3. A ‘Game of Thrones’ prequel is being developed for …
Answer: b. Broadway
4. For the first time in more than 50 years, the Oscars will not air in …
b. Hong Kong
c. The UK
Answer: b. Hong Kong
5. What did an Air Force vet from Everett, Washington, receive as a gift from a college buddy?
a. A trip to space
b. A bus ticket out of Everett
c. His own fighter jet
Answer: A. A trip to space
6. Since a Vermont high school was found to be contaminated with toxic chemicals, classes have been held …
a. In a former Macy’s
c. At a public park
Answer: A. In a former Macy’s
7. Who will replace Nick Jonas as a coach on ‘The Voice’?
a. Joe Jonas
b. Katy Perry
c. Ariana Grande
Answer: c. Ariana Grande
8. Which team’s plane had to make an emergency landing after it was hit by birds?
a. New Orleans Pelicans
b. Brooklyn Nets
c. Utah Jazz
Answer: C. Utah Jazz
9. China’s biggest maker of SUVs is introducing a vehicle that runs on …
Answer: c. Hydrogen
10. Nike got a restraining order to block the sale of shoes introduced by which recording artist?
a. My Blood Valentine
b. Red Hot Chili Peppers
c. Lil Nas X
Answer: C. Lil Nas X
News Quiz Two Weeks Ago
When we accessed news quiz in two weeks section on Bing, here are the quiz questions and also the answers.
1. Which chain is giving a free doughnut to anyone with proof of Covid-19 vaccination?
a. Tim Hortons
b. Dunkin’ Donuts
c. Krispy Kreme
Answer: c. Krispy Kreme
2. Prince Harry accepted a new position with …
a. The US government
b. Harpo Productions
c. A tech startup
Answer: A tech startup
3. What did Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey sell for $2.9 million?
a. Twitter stock
b. His yacht
c. The first tweet
Answer: C. The first tweet
4. Global shipping has been slowed down by a ship truck in which canal?
Answer: b. Suez
5. Which part of Monopoly is Hasbro modernizing?
a. Community Chest cards
Answer: a. Community Chest cards
6. A Virginia school district returned what item to a former student, 70 years after it was lost?
b. Varsity jacket
Answer: a. Wallet
7. A Tennessee man lost a $1 million lottery ticket, and then found it in …
a. His car
b. His wallet
c. A parking lot
Answer: c. A parking lot
8. Some ‘Jeopardy’ fans and past contestants have called for the removal of which guest host?
a. Ken Jennings
b. Mike Richards
c. Dr. Mehmet Oz
Answer: C. Dr. Mehmet Oz
9. Which fast food chain announced it will launch in the UK?
c. Los Pollos Hermanos
Answer: a. Popeyes
10. A Georgia man feuding with his ex-employer received his final wages in …
a. $2 bills
Answer: C. Pennies
Other Quizzes and Games in Bing
If you are very interested in taking a quiz, there are some options of Bing quiz besides News quiz. Those are Homepage quiz, Celebrity quiz, Geography quiz and Surprise Me. Each quiz has a timer so that you will know how much time that you spend filling the quiz. However, if you want to play games of puzzles, there are Jigsaw, Matching Cards, Put in Order, Chess, 2048, Sliding tiles, Crossword, and Sudoku. Even under the options of the games and quizzes, there is some information about the games such as the guide of how to play them, the origin of the game and some others.
The games which are available on Bing are classic. So, it may be nostalgic for you to play these games. Just choose the quizzes or games that you want to play on Bing and enjoy!
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…