For those who have watched all the seasons of Friends, you will enjoy playing this Bing Friends quiz. So, are you excited to play this Bing Friends quiz? If yes, let us get started! Ensure you learn it well.
Bing Friends Quiz – Questions and Answers
1. How lots of different categories does Monica have for her towels?
Answer: C. 11
2. What juice flavor did Ross burst on his date with Rachel for the first time?
Answer: C. Cran-Grape
3. What are the names of Phoebe’s triplets?
A. Frank Jr. Jr., Leslie, and Chandler
B. Frank Jr., Donna, and Joey
C. Franklin, Monica, and Chandler
D. Frankie, Lester, and Chandler
Answer: A. Frank Jr. Jr., Leslie, and Chandler
4. Finish this following quote: “It is not that common, it does not happen to every guy….”
A. “… and you should be ashamed!”
B. “… and you shouldn’t worry about it!”
C. “… and it’s fine!”
D. “… and it is a big deal!”
Answer: D. “… and it is a big deal!”
5. What is Joey’s highest level of education?
A. High School
B. One year of community college
C. Two year of community college
D. Middle School
Answer: A. High School
6. What is Phoebe’s alias?
A. Regina Phalange
B. Regina Peterson
C. Smelly Cat
D. Regina Richter
Answer: A. Regina Phalange
7. Which of Joey’s sisters did Chandler fool around with?
A. Mary Louise Tribbiani
B. Mary Angela
C. Maria Angela
D. Marta Tribbiani
Answer: B. Mary Angela
8. What number do Chandler and Monica promise to marry in Las Vegas?
A. A six
B. An eight
C. Snake eyes
D. A twelve
Answer: B. An eight
9. Which one punches him in the face?
Answer: A. Cookie
10. What name does Mike threaten Phoebe to change to?
A. Poop head
B. Poop bag
C. Crap purse
D. Crap bag
Answer: D. Crap bag
11. What is Rachel’s tattoo?
A. A red heart
B. A blue angel
C. A red cupid
D. A little dress
Answer: A. A red heart
12. What is Phoebe’s apartment number?
Answer: B. Fourteen
13. What cards does Rachel win the hand with against Ross?
A. Four of a Kind
B. Straight Flush
C. A Full House
D. Royal Flush
Answer: C. A Full House
14. What model does Chandler choke on gum in front of?
A. Jane Badacre
B. Jill Goodacre
C. Jackie Grint
D. Jill Goodwin
Answer: B. Jill Goodacre
15. What is the name of Rachel’s cat?
A. Mrs. Whiskers
B. Mrs. Whiskersons
C. Mr. Whiskers
D. Mrs. Meowskers
Answer: B. Mrs. Whiskersons
16. What food do Joey and Chandler spill on Phoebe’s dress, delaying a fancy night out for the group?
Answer: D. Hummus
17. What is Joey’s certified way to get anyone to sleep with him?
A. The Cancer Story
B. The Europe Story
C. The Airplane Story
D. The Canada Story
Answer: B. The Europe Story
18. What is the name of Ross and Chandler’s band in college?
A. Way Out
B. Way, No Way
C. The Way Is the Way
D. No Way, Dude
Answer: B. Way, No Way
19. What is the name of the guy that used to be a part of their group?
20. What store does Phoebe hate?
B. Sharper Image
D. Pottery Barn
Answer: D. Pottery Barn
21. What song does Monica sing, where the spotlight makes her nice clothing see-through?
A. Bring my flowers now
B. Love me like you used to
C. It’s a little too late
D. Delta Dawn
Answer: D. Delta Dawn
22. What was the name of Monica and Rachel’s downstairs neighbor?
A. Mr. Jeckson
B. Mr. Hicks
C. Mr. Heckles
D. Mr. Hyde
Answer: C. Mr. Heckles
23. In “The One With All the Resolutions,” what is the resolution of Chandler?
A. Chandler will not smoke cigarettes ever again
B. Chandler will not make fun of anyone for a week
C. Chandler wants to learn how to cook
D. Chandler wants to be a better singer
Answer: B. Chandler will not make fun of anyone for a week
24. Who wins the football game on Thanksgiving?
A. Monica’s team wins
B. Ross’ team wins
C. Chandler’s team wins
D. They never get to finish the game
Answer: D. They never get to finish the game
25. What does Monica have a hard time conveying in a game of Pictionary?
A. Bye, Bye, Birdy
B. Flicking the Bird
C. Waving to a Plane
D. Hello Sky
Answer: A. Bye, Bye, Birdy
26. What name appears on the TV Guide which comes to Joey and Chandler’s apartment?
A. Mr. Chandler Bing
B. Mrs. Chandler Bong
C. Miss Chanandler Bong
D. Mr. Chandler Bong
Answer: C. Miss Chanandler Bong
27. What is the name of Joey’s boat?
A. The Mr. Beaumont
C. Joey’s boat
D. Chick and Duck
Answer: A. The Mr. Beaumont
28. What is the profession of Richard Burke?
Answer: B. Ophthalmologist
29. What is the middle name of Chandler?
D. He has no middle name
Answer: C. Muriel
30. How many sisters does Joey have?
Answer: C. 7
Few Facts About F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Friends was first aired on September 22nd, 1994 on NBC. It ended with the 10th season’s last episode on May 6th 2004. Friends is an American sitcom television series which was made by Marta Kauffman and David Crane. The cast includes six best friends namely Courteney Cox, Matthew Perry, Matt LeBlanc, Lisa Kudrow, Jennifer Aniston, and David Schwimmer. They lived in Manhattan, New York. Their story gets interesting as the seasons proceed.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…