Disney characters have been a big part of our lives and almost everyone all across the world loves them. These Disney stories and their characters have made us amuse and been a massive source of entertainment. Well, let us test your knowledge about Disney through this Bing Disney quiz.
Bing Disney Quiz – Questions and Answers
1. In the Disney story of ‘The Little Mermaid,’ which of the below is not Triton’s daughter?
Answer: C. Adora
2. In the movie ‘Tangled’, the character of Flynn Rider wanted dead or alive as per the most wanted poster because he is a ___
Answer: A. Thief
3. What one of the following is the correct popular dialogue of the evil queen from Snow White?
A. Mirror mirror on the wall who is the fairest of all?
B. Mirror mirror on the wall who is the fairest one of all?
C. Mirror mirror on the wall who is the fairest out of all?
D. Mirror mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all?
Answer: B. Mirror mirror on the wall who is the fairest one of all?
4. What had Cinderella left behind at the party?
B. Glass shoe
Answer: B. Glass shoe
5. What was the name of Maleficent’s pet raven, in Sleeping Beauty?
Answer: B. Diable
6. What had the fairy armed the prince with to fight the Maleficent, in the Sleeping Beauty movie?
A. The Sword of destiny and the Shield of Bravery
B. The sword of truth and the Shield of Virtue
C. The sword of destiny and the Shield of Virtue
D. The sword of truth and the Shield of Bravery
Answer: B. The sword of truth and the Shield of Virtue
7. What do Aladdin and Abu give the reluctant kids to eat in Aladdin?
Answer: C. Bread
8. How many brothers did the character Hans have in Frozen?
Answer: C. 12
9. In the Disney story the Princess and the Frog, which fictional country does the prince Naveen come from?
Answer: A. Maldonia
10. On the Silly Song, on whose shoulder does Dopey stand, to be able to dance with Snow White?
Answer: B. Sneezy
11. For how many years did the Genie in Aladdin say, he got trapped in the lamp?
A. 100 years
B. 10,000 years
C. 1000 years
D. 500 years
Answer: B. 10,000 years
12. What else was the White Rabbit holding apart from the pocket watch in ‘Alice in Wonderland’?
A. An Umbrella
B. A hat
C. A cane
D. All the above
Answer: A. An Umbrella
13. How many eggs did Gaston say he ate, so as to stay roughly the size of barge in the movie Beauty and the Beast?
A. Four dozen
B. Five dozen
C. Nine dozen
D. Seven dozen
Answer: B. Five dozen
14. What was the name of Merlin’s pet owl, in the Disney story The Sword in the Stone?
Answer: D. Archimedes
15. What name did Ursula use when she became a human in ‘The Little Mermaid’?
Answer: A. Vanessa
16. What happens to Wendy in Peter Pan, after she wakes up?
A. She discovers that Peter Pan is chasing his shadow in the room.
B. She discovers that Peter Pan is trying to attach his shadow with the soap.
C. She discovers that Peter Pan is making an effort to calm Tinkerbell.
D. She discovers that Tinkerbell and Peter Pan are looking through Wendy’s stuff.
Answer: B. She discovers that Peter Pan is trying to attach his shadow with the soap.
17. How many kids does Gaston tell Belle that they would have together in the ‘Beauty and the Beast’?
A. Five or Four
B. Six or Seven
C. Two or Three
D. A dozen kids
Answer: B. Six or Seven
18. On which part of the body did Anna get her platinum blonde streak?
Answer: A. Head
19. Why did Elsa stay with her mother’s people in Frozen 2?
A. To protect the Enchanted Forest
B. To hide from the crowds
C. To sing her favorite songs
D. To remember her story
Answer: A. To protect the Enchanted Forest
20. How many puppies did Perdita give birth to in the Disney story ‘101 Dalmatians’?
Answer: C. 15
21. Which Disney film features the hit song Let It Go?
C. The Little Mermaid
D. Sleeping Beauty
Answer: A. Frozen
22. What is the name of the bear in the Jungle Book?
Answer: B. Baloo
23. In which US state is the Princess and the Frog set?
Answer: A. Louisiana
24. What type of animal is Dumbo?
Answer: C. Elephant
25. Which Disney Princess sings “Once Upon a Dream”?
B. Sleeping Beauty
Answer: B. Sleeping Beauty
26. How many Muses are there in Hercules?
Answer: C. Five
27. What is the name of Elsa’s sister in Frozen?
Answer: B. Anna
28. What Disney film features the catchphrase ‘Fish are friends not food’?
A. Finding Nemo
C. Sleeping Beauty
Answer: A. Finding Nemo
29. What is the name of the villain from The Little Mermaid?
Answer: C. Ursula
30. What is the name of the Princess in Aladdin?
A. Princess Jasmine
B. Princess Anna
C. Princess Maria
D. Princess Hanna
Answer: Princess Jasmine
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…