In Bing Quiz, Architecture is included in the Surprise me! section. The questions featured in this section vary. When you open it, you might come across the thing about Taj Mahal. The topic about Taj Mahal might also appear in the Homepage quiz section, especially when you click the option about India. Since Taj Mahal is one of the most famous buildings in the world, it should be normal to see it featured on the Bing Quiz.
If you think you do not know much about Taj Mahal, you are encouraged to answer these questions below about it. It is like a practice before taking the quiz about Taj Mahal on Bing so that you will be able to slay everything when you take one.
1. What does Taj Mahal mean in English?
a. Persian Palaces
b. Palaces of Princess
c. Palace of Rings
d. Crown of Palaces
2. What is the name of the city where the Taj Mahal is located?
3. What is the name of the Mughal Emperor that built the Taj Mahal?
d. Shah Jahan
4. Who is the one named Shah Jahan?
d. Emperor of the Mughal Empire
5. Who is Mumtaz Mahal?
c. Wife of Shah Jahan
6. Who was the architect of the popular site named Taj Mahal?
b. Mumtaz Mahal
c. Ustad Ahmad Lahauri
d. Shah Jahan
7. What is the Taj Mahal built from?
b. White topaz
c. Ores and cement
d. Ivory white marble
8. What material is used outside the Taj Mahal?
a. Gray stone
c. White marble
d. Gold painted stone
9. How many years did it take to build the main body of the Taj Mahal, excluding the surrounding structures?
10. Is Taj Mahal included in the New Seven Wonders of the World?
11. What is the main focus of the entire complex of the Taj Mahal?
12. What is the first thing that you see upon arriving at the Taj Mahal?
a. The watercourse
b. The gateway
c. The mausoleum
13. What is the name of the set around the Taj Mahal that covers around 300 sq. meter?
b. Mughal garden
14. What is the name of the arch-shaped doorway that is located in the tomb inside the Taj Mahal?
15. What is the name of the marble water tank that is located halfway between the tomb and the gateway in the center of the garden of the Taj Mahal?
d. Al Hawd Al-Kawthar
16. What makes the garden of Taj Mahal so special?
a. It is Persian style.
b. It is not symmetrical.
c. There are a total of six flowerbeds in it.
17. What is the thing that is not allowed to be brought into the Taj Mahal?
a. Cell phones
b. Still cameras
c. Food in plastic bags
d. Water in water bottles
18. Is the rumor that there was going the black version of Taj Mahal across the river true?
19. What was the reason behind the construction of the Taj Mahal by Emperor Jahan?
a. To show how skilled he was as a builder.
b. To keep the memory of his wife alive.
c. To prove how rich his empire was.
20. When are the Taj Mahal grounds open?
a. 6:00 AM
b. 8:00 AM
c. 10:00 AM
d. 11:00 AM
21. When is the time for the Taj Mahal to be opened for the night viewing?
a. Two nights before, the night of, and two nights after the full moon
b. The night of the full moon and the night after
c. Only the night of the full moon
d. One night before, the night of, and one night after the full moon
22. When did Taj Mahal become a UNESCO World Heritage Site?
23. What is the estimated cost of the Taj Mahal as of 2015?
a. $700 million
b. $800 million
c. $820 million
d. $827 million
24. Is it true that the materials that were used to build the Taj Mahal are from all over Asia?
25. What is the thing that was implemented by the Indian government to prevent pollution around the Taj Mahal?
a. Taj Pollution Zone
b. Taj Trapezium Zone
c. Anti-Pollution Danger Zone
d. No one
26. How many years did it take for the plinth and tomb of the Taj Mahal to be completed?
a. 5 years
b. 9 years
c. 10 years
d. 12 years
27. Who is the name of the British prince that ordered a sweeping restoration project of the Taj Mahal in the 1900s?
a. Lord Curzon
b. Gur-e Amir
c. Lord Baptiste
d. Jean-Baptiste Tavernier
28. What is the name of the small town south of Taj Mahal that was constructed to cater the needs of visitors and workmen?
a. Taj Ganji
b. Abdul Haq
c. Jama Masjid
d. Gur-e Amir
29. Which one means a room for the coffin or body of a dead person?
d. Burial chamber
30. What is the shape of the main roof of the Taj Mahal main building?
If you think your knowledge about Taj Mahal is still little, please read a lot. If you are not so into reading, it might be a good idea to watch the video about it instead as the motion usually works better. After you have a bit of confidence, you can challenge yourself by taking the quiz related to Taj Mahal on Bing.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…