In this page, we are going to share how to install Ring App for Windows 10. If you come here to get that information, just look at the text below. Here are steps that you can do to install Ring Spotlight App for Windows 10.
INSTALL RING APP FOR WINDOWS 10
- At the first step, you have to launch the Microsoft Store on your Windows 10 computer.
- Please search for the “Ring- Always Home” app there at the Microsoft store.
- After that, you have to click on the “Get it” when it’s displayed.
- Next, after installation, you are able to launch the Ring app on your Windows 10 computer.
- You are able to sign up or login to the Ring App Installed on your Windows 10 computer.
- Also, you are going to receive a onetime password on your registered E-mail Address and then you need to verify it.
- Afterwards, you have to click on the “Setup A Device” Under the “Add a Ring Device” page.
- Please scan out the QR/MAC code you see before your Ring Doorbell device with the help of a bar code scanner app on your phone.
- The next step that you have to do is to give the name to your Ring Doorbell and specify its location.
- After doing that, simply you are able to press down the Orange Button you get before your Ring Doorbell device. A whitish light is going to start to rotate on the front of your Ring Doorbell device. Please press down the “Continue” button and move forward in the process.
- In this step, you are able to connect Ring App to the Ring Doorbell Device by going to your wifi networks of your windows 10 computer.
- You will be able to connect Ring Doorbell to WiFi by choosing your home network and submitting its correct security key.
- Test Ring Doorbell For Functioning and Connectivity.
After you complete all those steps above, all you have to do is to check out your Ring Doorbell gadget for the functions and connectivity. Try to send someone outside the door of your house. Please tell them to ring that Doorbell by pressing its button. Once they press that button, you are going to get the notification about it on the ring app installed on your Smartphone. Now, you are able to test two-way talk feature along with video call feature. If all works very well without any issue, congratulations you are all set up.
According to the research, since April 10th 2018, the Ring app is going to no longer function on Windows Mobile devices. However, Ring app will continue to function on Windows PC running Windows 10. For note: New device setup should be done on a mobile device running Android or iOS. Also, Ring Alarm content will not appear on the Ring app running on a Windows desktop, laptop, or tablet. Alarm functions are only able to be controlled through an Android or iOS device.
Recently, Ring app had launched the whole new Ring App for Windows PC’s. This great App is available to download from Microsoft store on Windows 10 PC. If you are a user of Windows 7, unfortunately you cannot install or download the Ring App directly. In this case, you have to visit the Ring Web App to Setup your Ring Doorbell Device. We all know that Ring App is extremely important thing to have for Setting up a ring doorbell device. That is why you have to install Ring App on your Windows PC. After logging in into it, You are going to see several instructions and options on that application. Those instructions and options will be able to tell you each and everything regarding how you have to carry out the whole Ring Doorbell setup process.
We suggest you to check on a few things before you install Ring App for Windows PC’s. At first, you have to download Ring App from the Microsoft store before starting the Ring Doorbell setup process. Secondly, you have to check your internet connection for its speed and connectivity. The third thing you are needed to have is a Windows/mac computer by your side so that you can run Ring App on it and start, proceed and complete the Ring Doorbell Setup. Now, you have learn about the steps to download Ring App for Windows PC and go through the ring doorbell installation process from the text above. Finally, you will be able to enjoy the Ring Spotlight App.
ABOUT RING APP
In addition, now we are going to explain about the description of the Ring app.
Here is the Ring app description:
Please watch over your home from your Windows 10 device with Ring’s Wi-Fi connected Video Doorbells and Security Cameras. Ring will connects to your Wi-Fi network and sends you instant alerts once people press your Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors. Once you answer the alert, you are able to see, hear and speak to anyone on your property from your Windows 10 device.
All Ring Video Doorbells and Security Cameras stream live HD video and two-way audio straight to your Windows 10 beloved device. Also, the Ring app feature advanced motion detection, so you are able to focus on the most important areas of your home. With a free 30-day trial of Ring Video Recording, you will be able to save, review and share all your Ring videos at anytime with anyone.
Whether you are on vacation halfway around the world, or just very busy with the kids upstairs, this amazing Ring app allows you watch over your home from anywhere. Because with Ring, you are always home.
Well, the text above is an explanation about how to install Ring app for Windows 10. If you want to get more information about that, you are able to read other articles on our site.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…