We have not reached Halloween yet, but the hats and costumes provided by Among Us related to Christmas have already taken over the trend. It is actually quite strange as no one of the Christmas costumes is currently available in Among Us.
So, how do you get the Christmas hats in Among Us? The method is pretty easy and by following the guide well, you will be able to dress for the Christmas season in no time. Here is the information that you need to know to do so. Before anything, do remember that the steps to get the Christmas hats for Among Us are slightly different for PC and mobile.
In order to get the Christmas hats on PC, here are the steps that you need to follow:
- The first thing that should be done is to right click the date.
- Then, choose Adjust Date and Time.
- In the next step, switch Set the time automatically to OFF.
- You will have to click Change located under the Set the date and time manually.
- Do not forget to also set the date to December 24th at 11:59 p.m.
- After that, you will need to start the game called Among Us and wait in the main menu until the date changes to December 25th.
- Please load up a Lobby, either Local or Online.
- Lastly, click the laptop to customize your character and look under Hats in order to find the Christmas Hats.
If you want to get the Christmas hats on mobile, then please follow these following steps instead:
- First of all, go into your system settings.
- Then, find the Date and Time option, which is located under General on iPhone.
- The next thing that you will need to do is to switch Set Automatically to OFF.
- The date also needs to be set to December 24th at 11:59 p.m.
- Once you have set the date, start the Among Us game and wait at the main menu until the date changes to December 25th.
- Then, choose either Local or Online, and then Host a game.
- The seventh step is to go to the laptop and click or choose Customize.
- In the end, you will be able to find the Christmas Hats for sale in the store.
Before getting the Christmas hats, it is better for you to take a loot at the costumes first. At the time of writing, hats are the only one that are included in the Among Us Christmas costumes. There are eight different ones, which is less than the one for Halloween. It is possible that InnerSloth might add skins, pets or more hats in the future, but for now, the only ones that are available are the head decorations only. Here is the list of the available Christmas hats in Among Us:
- Christmas Tree
- Candy Cane
- Snow Man
Do you have to pay for Among Us costumes? The PC players have no reason not to get this Christmas look, as all the hats will be 100% free. On the other hand, the players on mobile are a bit unfortunate because they will have to pay for them. It is actually fair considering the PC players have already paid for the game while the ones on mobile are able to download the game for free.
Before spending around $4 to get the Christmas Bundle, as a mobile player, you will need to keep in mind that this bundle was released for the first time in 2018. It is possible for InnerSloth to add some new and better hats this Christmas. Aside from that, there is also a possibility of the current Christmas costumes to be freely available. Talking about the costumes, apparently, the Halloween ones are currently free on both PC and mobile.
It is true that the Christmas Bundle does not cost a lot, but it is probably better for you to leave this trick to the players from PC if you do not want to take risk wasting your hard-earned money.
Getting the Christmas hats in Among Us is definitely easy because all that you will have to do is to change the date and time of your PC or mobile. For those who are playing on mobile devices, the Christmas hats will be for sale in the store while the ones on PC, you are able to get them for free.
Among Us is such an interesting game where you are either part of the crew or you are an Imposter. For those who have seen The Thing by Jon Carpenter, you will be familiar with the idea of suspicion and sabotaging gameplay that is cultivating.
A parasitic shapeshifter replaces one of the two players. The main job of the Imposter is to eliminate the rest of the crew by sabotaging the ship, sneaking through the vents, and deceiving and framing the others to remain anonymous.
While the task of the Impostor is to do some “bad actions”, on the other hand, the Crewmates must run around the map to complete the tasks. During the process of completing the tasks, the Imposter will try to secretly and quietly eliminate all of them, all while removing any suspicious Crewmates might have of them. In this kind of situation, everyone needs to discuss who they think might be the killer for whatever reason and then if there is enough proof to point out someone, that one is able to be voted to out. If it happened to be the single Imposter, then the Crewmates win. As contrary, if it was just an innocent Crewmate who has just been framed, it means it is possible for you not doing so well. For everyone who is a Crewmate who has been killed by the Imposter, there is no need for you to vote and you are not allowed to tell people who is your killer.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…