As we know, the Xbox One console does not work fine all the time. There are some errors that the users get on Xbox One. One of the errors is an error code 0x97e107df. By the way, how to fix the Xbox error code 0x97e107df? Now, let us find out that solution here.
What Causes The Error Code 0x97E107DF?
Based on the research, this error code 0x97e107df occurs when the Xbox Live application fails to launch a game in which license validation plays an important role. It means that a temporary error with license validation while Xbox Live is trying to launch the game for the user.
Fix 1: Restart Your Xbox Console
The first thing that you can try to fix the Xbox error code 0x97e107df is to restart your Xbox console. Some affected users have successfully managed to fix this 0x97e107df error code on their Xbox One by doing this. So, you are also able to try this way. To do this, do these steps:
- Please press the Xbox button and hold it down.
- After that, you have to go to the Restart Console and click on the Restart to restart your gaming console.
- After restarting the console, you are able to check if the error code 0x97e107df on Xbox is solved or not.
If you are still experiencing the error, then go to the next solution.
Fix 2: Check Xbox Live Service Status
Sometimes, the Xbox server goes down which leads to some problems and errors on Xbox one. So, it might be possible that you are experiencing the error code 0x97e107df on Xbox due to the down Xbox Server. Hence, here you have checked the Xbox Live Server status. To check your Xbox Live service status, simply follow the below steps carefully:
- At the first step, you have to open the browser on your computer.
- Then, click here to go to the Xbox official site to check the Xbox Live Service Status. Or you are also able to visit the Xbox official Twitter handle.
- Here you are going to get detailed information regarding the Xbox Live Service Status, and then you are able to check whether the service is down or is working fine.
- If the Xbox server is down, please wait for some time until the server gets back to the normal state.
However, if you find Xbox servers are up and running normally, there must be some other problem. So, try out the other methods to fix the Xbox One error code 0x97e107df.
Fix 3: Check Your Network
If your network connection is not working well enough to support the Xbox live functionalities, it is probably that you will get troubled with some box problems. Also, this could be the reason for having the error code 0x97e107df on your Xbox One. So, you have to ensure that your network is working properly and using a wired connection network instead of the wireless network. To check your network connection, simply you are able to follow the instructions below.
Firstly, you need to run the Network Diagnostics:
- Please press the Xbox button to open the guide menu.
- After that, from the menu, you are able to choose the Settings.
- The next step that you have to do is to go to the All Settings and open Network.
- Now, you are able to select Network Settings.
- Under the Troubleshooting section, just click on the Test network connection.
Now, you need to reset the MAC address:
- Again, please open the Settings.
- After that, choose the All Settings and choose the Network.
- The next step that you must do is to navigate the Advanced Settings.
- Now, click on the Alternate MAC address.
- Afterwards, you are able to click on the Clear.
- Lastly, restart your Xbox gaming console.
Fix 4: Log Out and Log In Again
Sometimes, a simple log out and re-login is able to fix the Xbox error code 0x97e107df. There are lots of instances where some Xbox problems had been fixed by simply re-login to the account. So, now you have to try this method. Just follow these steps below:
- Firstly, press the Xbox button.
- Then, go to the Home.
- In this step, you need to highlight your gamerpic to choose your account.
- The next step is to choose the Logout.
- Please restart your Xbox gaming console.
- Once the console is started, you are able to enter the credentials to log in back.
This method should fix the Xbox One error code 0x97e107df. However, if it failed to fix the problem, then try another method.
Fix 5: Hard Reset Your Gaming Console
If all above methods cannot fix the Xbox console error code 0x97e107df, now you are able to try the last option. It is by doing a hard reset your Xbox gaming console. It will not affect your data storage, but will clean out the console cache completely. Also, it will clean the trash and dump files which might be causing this Xbox error. To do a hard reset for your gaming console, follow the below steps:
- At the first step, you have to press the Xbox button and hold it down for at least 10 seconds.
- Please wait until the Xbox console gets shut down.
- Power on the Xbox One again. You are going to see a green start-up screen, ensure that it has been reset perfectly. All data is preserved but the settings can reset.
For note: If none of the above methods have resolved the Xbox error code for you, actually you can try an alternative method. Now, we suggest you try using the Restore Repair Tool which is able to scan the repositories to replace corrupt and missing files. This method will work in most issues, where the problem originates due to the system corruption. Also, the Restore Repair tool will optimize your system for maximum performance. Please download the Restore Repair tool now.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…