If you are here because you are looking for the macro job icons plugin for the Final Fantasy XIV or FFXIV, instead of the plugin, you will be informed about the place where to find these icons. So, where should you go if you want to find such things?
For those who want to find the FFXIV macro job icons, you are recommended to visit a site called Imgur. It is the perfect place where you will be able to find a lot of things, including the FFXIV macro job icons. In order to find such things, you can follow step by step below:
- The first thing that you need to do is to go to the official website of Imgur at https://www.imgur.com/.
- When you are on its front page, find the search bar, which is located at the top center of the page, and then enter the keyword that you are looking for.
- Do not forget to hit the Enter to get the results shown.
To make your work easier, you can just go to https://imgur.com/a/Jufo0. By clicking on the link, you will be taken to the page called FFXIV All Macro Icons. As you can guess from the name, the page shows all the available macro icons. Feel free to download any macro icon that you want.
In the game known as Final Fantasy XIV or FFXIV, the term macro is used to call the automated commands that are defined by the users. This one makes it possible for you to record more than one action and to trigger them with just a single button or key stroke.
Everyone is allowed to create macros. If you want to try this, here is the guide to follow:
- First of all, you have to open the main menu.
- Then, take the User Macro Option.
- The next thing that you need to do is to choose the macro number that you want to modify.
- After that, name the Macro.
- The fifth step is to choose the Macro Icon.
- When everything is done, you can add the script to the Macro.
- In the end, you can drag the Macro from the Macro UI to the Hotbar.
These following will enlighten you about the macro icons. If you are interested in this topic, do not stop until the end.
Certain icons are able to be used to represent your user macros. You can do it by using the /macroicon command. Besides, it is also possible to display the additional information on your hotbar. However, everything depends on the category of the icon that is used. Keep in mind that the format for this command is /macroicon “icon name” [category] and the default category is Action. Another thing to take note is that /macroicon is also able to be shortened to /micon with no change in functionality.
One of the /macroicon commands is related to the classes or jobs. If you have no idea about which one, here it is /micon “job name” classjob.
Apart from the classes and jobs, there are also some other things, such as:
- Actions: /micon “action name” action or /micon “action name”
- Blue Mage Spells: /micon “spell name” blueaction
- PvP actions: /micon “action name” pvpaction
- General Actions: /micon “action name” general (action names include Advanced Materia Melding, Aetherial Reduction, Auto-attack, Cast Glamor, Decipher, Desynthesis, Dig, Duty Action I, Dye, Flying Mount Roulette, Glamor Plate, Jump, Limit Break, Materia Assimilating, Materia Melding I, Minion Roulette, Mount Roulette, Repair, Return, Sprint, Target Back, Target Forward, and Teleport)
- Emotes: /micon “emote name” emote
- Companion Commands and Skills: /micon “command name” companion
- Pet Actions: /micon “action name” pet
- Minions: /micon “minion name” minion
- Mounts: /micon “mount name” mount
- Signs: /micon “sign name” enemysign
- Waymarks: /micon “waymark name” waymark
- Gearsets: /micon “gearset name” gearset
- Quick Chat: /micon “quickchat name” quickchat
- Items: /micon “item name” item
Feel free to use the icon for any item in Final Fantasy XIV or FFXIV. Everything is fine as long as you have a minimum of one in your inventory or armory chest. It should be noted that the icon will remain until the macro is edited again if you no longer possess the item. If it is possible for the item that is used to be stacked, the number of the item in the inventory will be shown by the macro. Not only that, it will also be shown if the item is able to be used and there is a cooldown timer. It will be needed for the high quality items to have the high quality symbol appended to the end of their name. The example is /micon “hard leather” item. While there is no way for the browsers to show it properly, copying and pasting should still work. In addition, you can also acquire the symbol by linking an item in the chat and then copying it.
Aside from the macro icons, you may also be guided to the macro jobs. There are a total of 18 macro jobs. Here is the full list of them:
- Warrior Macros
- Paladin Macros
- Bard Macros
- White Mage Macros
- Black Mage Macros
- Summoner Macros
- Scholar Macros
- Ninja Macros
- Dark Knight Macros
- Machinist Macros
- Blue Mage Macros
- Dragoon Macros
- Gunbreaker Macros
- Monk Macros
- Samauri Macros
- Dancer Macros
- Red Mage Macros
- Astrologian Macros
This following will talk about the first one, Warrior Macros.
- /micron “Defiance”
- /ac “Defiance” <me>
- /hotbar action “Steel Cyclone” # ##
- /hotbar action “Inner Beast” # ##
Your stance to Defiance will be switched by this. Besides, it also places Steel Cyclone and Inner Beast on your hotbar. Feel free to change the # with the hotbar number and the ## with the slot number that you want to place the abilities. It is suggested to be used with the Deliverance macro in order to place your stance certain abilities the same location.
- /micon “Deliverannce”
- /ac “Deliverance” <me>
- /hotbar action “Decimate” # ##
- /hotbar action “Fell Cleave” # ##
Your stance to Deliverance will be switched by this. Besides, it also places Decimate and Fell Cleave on your hotbar. Feel free to change the # with the hotbar number and the ## with the slot number that you want to place the abilities. It is suggested to be used with the Defiance macro in order to place your stance certain abilities the same location.
- /micon “Provoke”
- /p Provoking <t> off of <tt>
- /ac “Provoke” <t>
The party will know what you are provoking from who this is.
- /micon “Awareness”
- /ac “Awareness” <me> <wait. 1>
- /ac “Raw Intuition” <me>
The negative effect of Raw Intuition will be negated by pre-emptively activating Awareness.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…