In this page, we are going to explain how to get the dxcpl file download and how to fix the error due to dxcpl file for Windows OS. If you are looking for that information, so you have to read this entire article. For your information, dxcpl.exe is part of part of Microsoft DirectX for Windows.
HOW TO GET DXCPL.EXE FILE DOWNLOAD
Before you download the dxcpl.exe, you have to confirm the file information including the file version, file size, file bit and file Md5. For note: Download and extract dxcpl file. Please paste the final original dxcpl.exe into the path and then simply reboot your computer.
Here is a way to get file download and to extract the dxcpl file:
- At the first step, you have to move the mouse to the download button.
- After that, you are able to right-click on it.
- The next step that you have to do is to select the “Save as” button on the list.
- Then, you have to open the Window of download.
- In this step, you have to select the path where you save the file and then click Save to start download.
HOW TO FIX ERROR DUE TO DXCPL.EXE
We are going to share two easy steps to turn off dxcpl.exe process, and then we are going to show you how to block dxcpl.exe from running in your computer. Now, let us find out what is dxcpl.exe file.
As we explain above, the dxcpl.exe file from Microsoft Corporation is part of Microsoft DirectX for Windows. The location of the dxcpl.exe file is in C:\Windows\System32\dxcpl.exe with file size 209416 byte, file version 9.22.1284.0, MD5 signature 021849831773734b9e2040784407a87a. Apparently, there are many process run on your system that consumes CPU resources and Memory usage. Some of those processes appear to be malicious files and they are able to attack your computer. To prevent this try to download Asmwsoft PC Optimizer software, and then install it on your computer.
First method to stop dxcpl.exe process:
- Please run Asmwsoft Pc Optimizer application correctly.
- From the main Window, you have to select Process Manager item. Please wait for a few seconds.
- After the process list appears, you have to scroll down to find dxcpl.exe file you want to remove or stop.
- Now, you are able to click the dxcpl.exe process file and then click the right mouse button. From the list choose Add to the block list.
- This will be able to prevent this process to run. Please keep in mind that you have to allow the process manager running. Aside from that, you are able to make this application run while windows starts, go to options > then choose Load automatically on windows startup > Click save settings button.
Second method to remove dxcpl.exe process from Windows startup:
- From Asmwsoft Pc Optimizer main window, you are able to choose Startup manager tool.
- From startup manager main Window, you are able to find dxcpl.exe process you want to remove or disable by clicking it then click right mouse button. Next, you have to choose Delete selected item to permanently remove it or choose Disable selected item.
- From the main Window of Startup manager, simply click the button of Scheduled tasks. After that, you are able to find the process you want to remove or disable by clicking it. Then, click right mouse button and choose “Delete” to permanently remove it or choose Disable.
- From the main Window of Startup manager, simply click the Application services button. Then, you are able to find the process you want to disable by clicking it. Next, you need to click right mouse button and choose Disable.
COMMON ERROR MESSAGES OF THE DXCPL.EXE
- dxcpl.exe has encountered a problem and need to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- Fix dxcpl.exe has stopped working error.
- dxcpl.exe. This program is not responding.
- dxcpl.exe application error: The instruction at 0XXXX referenced Memory error. The memory cannot be read. Please click ok to terminate program.
- dxcpl.exe is not valid windows 32 app error.
- dxcpl.exe is missing or not found.
POSSIBLE CAUSES OF THE DXCPL.EXE ERROR MESSAGES
You may get a dxcpl.exe error message once you are trying to run some applications. This kind of error can occur when Windows starts or shuts down. Or maybe when you are using your PC/computer. When and how a dxcpl.exe error happens is very important and helpful to find out the cause and the best solution. Based on the research, dxcpl.exe error message can be caused by the situations like below:
- dxcpl.exe file may be mistakenly removed by someone, computer antivirus or system cleaning tools.
- dxcpl.exe file is damaged by virus or malware infections.
- Several applications were installed or uninstalled improperly.
- The configuration entries of dxcpl.exe file is still active in the system registry.
- There may be something wrong with your PC hardware.
DXCPL.EXE FILE INFORMATION
Dxcpl.exe file is part of Microsoft DirectX for Windows from Microsoft Corporation. The location of the dxcpl.exe is in C:\Windows\System32\dxcpl.exe with file size 209416 byte, file version 9.22.1284.0, MD5 signature 021849831773734b9e2040784407a87a. You are able to check processes running in your computer by using online security database. You are also able to use any type of scanning to check your PC against Viruses, Spywares, Trojans, and other malicious programs. For suggestion: Use Asmwsoft PC optimizer to help you analyze the dxcpl.exe process on your computer. The program have proven to be helpful.
Here is the dxcpl.exe file information:
- File name: dxcpl.exe
- File description: Microsoft DirectX Control Panel
- Company name: Microsoft Corporation
- Product name: Microsoft DirectX for Windows
- File Version: 9.22.1284.0
- File MD5: 021849831773734b9e2040784407a87a
- File Size: 209416 Byte
- Copyright: Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Well, the explanation above is how to get dxcpl.exe file download and how to fix the issue of the dxcpl.exe for Windows OS. Now, you are able to fix your issue.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…