Among Us is an online multiplayer science-fiction game. It is made by Innersloth which runs on the Unity Game Engine. The game was released on June 15, 2018, on Android and iOS. Later, it was later released on August 18, 2018 on Steam and also on Switch on December 15, 2020.
Can you play Among Us on Mac with Bluestacks?
Surprise! Now, your favorite game is also playable on MacOS, only with BlueStacks. So, you are able to play the game of Among Us on your Mac with BlueStacks right now. Before you play Among Us on Mac with Bluestacks, make sure that you learn how to play Among Us on Mac with BlueStacks. Apparently, there are many people who search for the information about how to play the game of Among Us on Mac with BlueStacks. Now, you do not need to go anywhere. Keep staying on this page as here we are going to share how to play the game of Among Us on Mac with BlueStacks. Just continue to read this entire article.
Playing Among Us on Mac with Bluestacks
To play the game of Among Us on your PC, simply you are able to follow these easy steps below:
- Firstly, download the latest version of BlueStacks. After that, you are able to run the installer and let it finish. Once done, the emulator will launch automatically.
- Then, you have to search for “Among Us” in the App Center and click to Install.
- You are going to find the Among Us icon on your home screen, just click on it to launch the game and start playing.
Now, there is a major benefit of playing the game on BlueStacks. While the game is free for Android, you will need to buy the App on Steam if you want to play on PC. With BlueStacks, actually you are able to play the Android version of the game. You are able to play with your friends who play on the PC version of the game as it supports cross-platform play. Meaning that you will get all the fun and none of the bills.
What are the controls for Among Us?
Apparently, there are two different control schemes in Among Us for you to select from, Joystick and Touch. Now, let us go through both of them.
Joystick control scheme
This control scheme allows you to use your keyboard in order to move around in the game. The controls for this Joystick scheme are given below:
Touch control scheme
This control scheme lets you use your mouse for moving around in the game. The controls for this Touch scheme are mentioned below:
For note: If you are experiencing any problems with using the movement controls within the game, you are able to click this link; https://support.bluestacks.com/hc/en-us/articles/360050446952 to get a solution.
How can I choose the control schemes?
The steps mentioned below will teach you how to choose either the Joystick or Touch control scheme for playing Among Us on BlueStacks.
- The first step that you have to do is to launch BlueStacks and then open Among Us.
- Once the game starts, you have to open the settings from its menu screen.
- Within the settings, you are able to choose either the Joystick or Touch control scheme, as per your choice. Let us select the Joystick scheme, as an instance.
- Now, you need to head to the menu bar at the top.
- Here, you will be able to open the Actions tab and then click on Open keyboard controls UI.
- Next, the Game controls menu will open up. Here, you are able to click and open the device profile list.
- In this step, you are able to choose the scheme which is currently selected within the game on BlueStacks.
- Once done, simply click on OK at the bottom of the Game controls menu.
- Eventually, a pop-up will appear asking you to save the changes. Just click on Yes to proceed.
Now, you will be able to play Among Us with your preferred control scheme on BlueStacks for MacOS.
What’s the Game About?
The premise of Among Us is really simple. You are one of the players on a spaceship. One of those is an Impostor whose main goal is to kill everyone else. The rest of the players are part of a regular crew who is trying to escape uninjured. To do that, they have to complete some tasks or find the Impostor and vote them out Survivor style. If they are successful, the Crew wins. If the Impostor manages to kill them all, she or he wins.
There is the free map, Skeld which has 14 different rooms. The maps are connected by 7 hallways. Everyone spawns in the Cafeteria and, depending on the host’s settings, the Crew members must visit some or most of the other rooms to complete their tasks. The Impostors do not have the tasks. However, they are able to fake completing certain tasks as a great method to get everyone’s belief.
If you are an Impostor, your main goal is to persuade others that you did not do it, while the Crew has to spot you out. To influence people in one direction or another, you need to be prepared to create your case as convincingly as possible. There is a time-limit. Therefore, you have to present really strong evidence or come up with a believable narrative. For those who are killed by the Impostor, they will be a ghost. Although you cannot interact or discuss with others, you are able to help them complete tasks
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…