When you are playing Call of Duty Warzone, are you having an error code torch issue? If so, you may be annoyed and you want to fix it. Here, you are able to find the explanation about this error and also how to fix it.
About Torch Warzone
According to the Marifimines site, Call of Duty is a complete action-packed game and it comes with a number of weapons and powers. One of the weapons is the torchbearer which is mostly used during the time of war.
In Call of Duty, it is an SMG present and in season 1 in the Bundle Greek Fire the torchbearer blueprint was launched.
About Error Code Torch Warzone
According to the Marifimines site, when players are playing Call of Duty, sometimes they find an error notification with a specific code added to it. Usually, this case comes up with a bug stating the Torch error code which may give an effect to the PlayStation consoles.
Fixing Torch Error Code
On Marifimines site, it is explained that there is no solution which can give 100% recovery to this error. However, there are some solutions which can help you out of the Error Code Torch Warzone as you are able to see below.
- You are able to try to quit and launch the game again until it begins working properly.
- You need to uninstall and reinstall the Warzone and then you check whether the bug is fixed or not.
- You are able to send a message to the Activision support sources.
In addition, according to the Ggrecon site, you are also able to try to switch from a wireless network to a wired one. By doing it, who knows that you are able to fix the error.
Fixing Other Errors in Call of Duty Warzone
According to the GamesRadar, here are some other errors in Call of Duty Warzone and how to fix it.
- Content Package Not Available on PS4 or PS5 / Error Code 6039
Let’s say that you try to open Warzone and then you get a message which says that the content package is not available or sometimes it is known as error code 6039. If so, you are able to fix it by uninstalling Call of Duty Warzone and reinstall it. This issue happens where certain important files have been corrupted or deleted. So, the game is not able to recognize what they are.
- Dev Error Code 6345 in Call of Duty Warzone
Are you one of the players who encounter error code 6345? This error seems to affect PC players especially in the wake of Caldera launching. If you find this error, the thing that you have to do to fix this issue is to perform the scan and repair function in the game launcher under options. You also have to make sure that your PC, drivers game and Battle.net are up to date. It will also help if you disable any antivirus software, set the game priority to normal in task manager and run Battle.net in admin mode. If it cannot help, you can try to reinstall the whole game.
- blzbntagt00000bb8 Scan and Repair Glitch
This is a glitch which is recurring and it has been a problem recently. In this glitch, Warzone is stuck in a recurring loop of scan and repair and it makes you unable to open it. It usually occurs if you delete Battle.net or files that make it up off your PC. If you encounter this problem, you have to uninstall Batlle.net totally and you have to reinstall it. You need to make sure that you delete any %LOCALAPPDATA% folders which are related to it before you reinstall.
- Status Goldflake Warzone Glitch
If you are a PS4 or PS5 player, you may encounter the status of Goldflake. In Warzone, this error causes some problems and it usually prevents you from playing the game because it freezes. If you encounter this error, the solution is to close the game and then you have to launch it again. If it cannot fix it, you can restart the console which means that you have to turn it off properly and not to put it into rest mode.
- Status Goalpost Warzone Error
This error is a multiplayer error which prevents friends to send and receive friend requests and join each other’s game. If you encounter this error, as explained on GamesRadar that the fix is a simple work around and involves using Activation accounts in Warzone rather than your console’s built in friend systems. You have to make sure that you all have Activision accounts and use your Activision names to invite each other.
- Warzone ce-34878-0 error code
This error is a general crash error code. Often, it means something else. Here are some methods that you are able to try to fix this error code.
- You have to bring up the game options. You can do that by choosing the game in the menu and pressing options and then checking to see if it needs an update.
- You need to check your PS4 whether it is up to date with the latest system software. It can be done by checking System Software Update in settings.
- You have to restart your PS4.
The other thing that you can try is to remove a PS Camera if it is connected. Then, you have to restart the PS4 and you need to make sure facial recognition is disabled through the settings and user options.
- Call of Duty Warzone Error Codes 262146 and 263234
These error codes indicate that there is a problem with the connection to the servers. There are some solutions that you are able to try to fix this issue.
- You can try logging out and then logging it back in your game. Usually, this method can fix problem
- You can try to power cycle your machine. You have to give your system a proper restart which means that you do not just send it to sleep. You have to turn it off completely, give it a moment and then boot it back up again.
- You need to restart your router or modem. You have to turn it off completely and wait for 30 seconds before you turn it on.
- You need to reset to factory settings. However, it is important to know that if you do that, you will lose all saved data that is not stored in the cloud, but it can fix the issue.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…