There are eight classic Zombie maps in Call of Duty Black Ops 3: Zombie Chronicles that have been remastered. These maps have different locations and timelines. In this game, getting rid of zombie hordes is not the only task. Aside from that, the players also have to collect four different element staff. One of these element staff is called Fire Staff. Among the others, this element staff is the most difficult and the most challenging to get.
Once the players have successfully acquired the Fire Staff, they will be able to upgrade it to Kagutsuchi’s Blood. Just like the other elemental staff, obtaining this staff also requires the players to solve a few puzzles or riddles. If you are a player who wants to obtain Fire Staff, you will be guided for the Fire Staff code and how to upgrade it in Black Ops 3 – Zombies Chronicles below.
What is Fire Staff Code in COD Black Ops 3 Zombies?
For anyone who wants to get the Fire Staff, which is also known as the Staff of Fire, you will have to gather three parts of the staff and the elemental crystal. In order to access the Crazy Place and the lower levels of the Excavation Site, it will be needed for you to collect the Gramophone and the records related to it. In addition, you should also gather the Elemental Gem and fragments in order to craft the Fire Staff in the game.
Fire Staff parts:
To find the three Fire Staff parts, feel free to follow the following instructions:
- To open the reward box located beside the Generator 6, you have to power Generator 6. There should be one of them inside the box.
- After opening the path to the church, you have to destroy the plane in the sky with the orange color in the next round. The part can be found near the Excavation Site on a walkway between two giant footprints. For your information, this Staff part will be dropped beside the soul box.
- In round 8, knock down the Panzer Soldat to get the dropped Staff part.
To get the Gramophone, here is the guide to follow:
- Go to the floor inside the Excavation Site.
- There should be a red record close to the church. This one can spawn between two things, the tank and the upward staircase on some boxes. Besides, it is also possible for it to spawn in nearby locations, including on the boxes close to Generator 6 or opposite the basin. To access the lower levels, the record can be found outside the Excavation Site.
Apparently, the Elemental Gems can be found inside the Crazy Place. To get them, you can follow the following guide:
- Firstly, go to the Crazy Place.
- As you go there, you should be able to see a pedestal that will unlock or open with a red glow and an elemental gem arising from within.
Once you have successfully collected all the Staff parts and other items mentioned above, the Fire Staff can be crafted in the lowest level of the Excavation Site. Feel free to build it on the Red Pedestal.
What Should You Do to Upgrade the Staff of Fire to Kagutuchi’s Blood?
Upgrading the Fire Staff can be done by completing two riddles in the Crazy Place and getting rid of some zombies to be able to charge the Staff.
For the first riddle, you should complete a mini game. Here is step by step to follow for this riddle:
- First of all, you have to fill four fire cauldrons in a room.
- To be able to do so, you have to knock down about 30 zombies.
- Once you have managed to defeat 30 zombies, you are allowed to move on to the next riddle.
For the second riddle, you can complete it inside the church’s basement in the Original realm. The instructions to follow include:
- There should be seven torches in the basement. Each of them has a number below them. Aside from that, there are also some symbols found on the walls.
- With these numbers and these symbols, you have to decipher this puzzle. The ternary numeral system is used. In case you have no idea about this kind of system, it refers to the one that revolves around shooting the correct torches from the symbols and numbers.
- Because the glowing symbols on the walls are different, it is your job to find out which torches to shoot at.
Below are the torches to shoot for each number using Fire Staff:
After giving shot the correct torches, make sure to follow the following steps:
- Go to Samantha and interact with her.
- Then, go to the Excavation Site and align the floating rings. Remember to light all the four rings red. You can do it by rotating the levers that can be found around lower levels. Two of them are found along the normal walkway, while the rest are on wooden scaffoldings.
- Once every single right is aligned and turned red, the orb inside them will arise. Please shoot this red orb from the Fire Staff.
- Now, put the staff inside the Red Pedestal in the Crazy Place.
- After that, kill about 30 zombies to charge the Staff from their souls.
- Then, find Samantha and talk to her. In the meeting, she will state that the power of fire is available.
- When everything is done, return to the Red Pedestal and get the upgraded Fire Staff or Kagutuchi’s Blood.
Keep in mind that the second riddle is totally RNG. A complex numbering system is used for this. Due to the fact that it is randomly generated, it means each player will have a different solution.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…
Leave a Reply