Call of Duty Mobile launched a lots of events on the occasion of the game’s anniversary. Those events are mostly user interactive. Hence, it need the players to finish particular tasks to unlock the rewards. Recently, the Pawn Takes Pawn event offer Call of Duty Mobile players with free redeem codes. Due to server overload, then the redemption center website was not working.
The players were attempting to redeem the rewards. But, after entering the UID and coupon code, the redemption center website was stuck on loading screen or did not respond at all. The players spammed the site which may have already increased the user load. Although the site was stuck, there is a possible solution to fix this issue.
Call of Duty Mobile Redemption Center Not Working – How to Fix It?
The players who are constantly failing at redeeming the rewards for free will be able to try the below method to fix their issue. Actually, the first fix is the most common solution to the issue. However, if that does not work for you, just try the other solution.
- Firstly, you are able to visit the Call of Duty Mobile Redemption Center website.
- Then, you are able to type in the UID and voucher code. Before submitting the Verification code, you have to check if the box displays “6199”.
- If that is the case, you need to refresh the code by clicking the button provided next to the display box and submit the new code. Just click on submit.
- If the site displays any other code, you are able to try entering directly and if the site is stuck, try to follow the step given above.
- By refreshing the verification code, some players were able to fix this issue. Actually, the issue was not much serious, and a simple refresh can fix the issue.
In other cases, if your issue still persists, you have to try opening the website from a different browser or a different device, Then, you are able to follow the steps given above. Those two solutions are able to fix this issue for most of its user. However, if you still face it, please wait patiently for several hours and try again.
Why Call of Duty Mobile Redemption Center Not Working?
Recently, Call of Duty mobile gave away free redeem codes to celebrate its anniversary. For a short while, the Call of Duty mobile redemption center was working fine. But later it ran into some issues. Since the players do not want to miss out on the free rewards, they want to know why the Call of Duty mobile redemption center is not working.
When Call of Duty players redeemed their COD code in Call of Duty mobile redemption center, they got trouble where the site stayed stuck on the loading screen. The issue of the Call of Duty Mobile Redemption Center Verification valid could be because of the server overload. With lots of COD players who try to access the Call of Duty redemption center, it could cause to a crash.
How to Redeem Call of Duty: Mobile Codes?
Currently, you cannot redeem Call of Duty: Mobile codes in the Call of Duty: Mobile app. Instead, you have to redeem codes at the webpage the Call of Duty: Mobile redemption center.
Here is how to redeem codes at the webpage the Call of Duty: Mobile redemption center:
Step 1: Discover your UID in the game
The Call of Duty: Mobile redemption center needs the UID info to identify which player is redeeming the code. Before redeeming Call of Duty: Mobile codes, you have to find your UID in the game first. Please follow the steps below to find your UID in the game!
- At the first step, you are able to launch Call of Duty: Mobile.
- After that, tap your profile avatar on the upper-left corner.
- Then, you have to navigate to the Player Profile page, next you are going to find your UID under your avatar. Just tap the clipboard icon to copy your UID to your clipboard.
Step 2: Redeem the codes at Call of Duty: Mobile redemption center
Now you are able to start redeeming the Call of Duty: Mobile codes you get. Here is how to do that:
- Firstly, you have to go to the Call of Duty: Mobile redemption center.
- After that, you are able to enter your UID, redeem code and verification code, then simply click Submit to redeem the code.
Call of Duty Mobile Codes (Working)
You are able to try to redeem the following Call of Duty: Mobile codes as soon as possible, because the codes are going to expire after a certain amount of time. Keep in mind that some redeem codes are region or account-specific, the codes may not work for everyone. Please try your luck to obtain some exclusive items.
Currently, there are no working codes for Call of Duty: Mobile. Verification Failed is what appears when the Call of Duty: Mobile code does not work. This has nothing to do with the four-letter Verification Code you have to submit. To check if a code is being reused, you are able to try using CTRL + F and Copy and Paste the code and simply press Enter. If the Call of Duty: Mobile code is in the expired list of this site, then the code will not work.
Call of Duty: Mobile Codes (Expired)
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…