In this article, we are going to guide you on how to close Apps on the iPhone 12 Pro Max. If you come to this page to find out that information, you are able to read this article until the end.
Closing An App On Iphone 12 Pro Max Easily
- At the first step, you have to go to the App you want to close.
- At the end of the screen, you are going to see a long line.
- Please hold that link and slide it upwards to close the App.
- Now, the App should be closed on your iPhone 12 Pro Max.
Closing Multiple Apps On Iphone 12 Pro Max Easily
- At the first step, you have to open your home screen.
- After that, you are able to place your finger at the bottom of the screen and then slide it upwards slightly.
- Now, you should see all the opened Apps running in the background.
- Lastly, slide each running App upwards to close them.
This is a simple guide to close an app or multiple apps on the iPhone 12 Pro Max. Now, you are able to close any app you want to close on your iPhone 12 Pro Max easily.
In this section, we are going to explain more details related to closing apps on iPhone 12 Pro Max. We think that you need to read the following text to ensure you on how to close apps on iPhone 12 Pro Max properly. Some of you may still not understand how to close Apps on your newly acquired iPhone 12/Iphone Pro, here we have got you covered.
How Do You Close An Open App On Iphone 12/Pro?
Now, you may have realized that apps continue to remain in the background once you use the Home Gesture on the bottom of the screen. This is because Apple has not created a provision for apps to allow you to close apps before you exit them. While this is able to become a frustrating issue if the app hangs, Apple has done this for a good reason that we have covered below.
However, there is a provision that will allow you to force close the app from your iPhone’s home screen, here are steps you can do to close apps on your Iphone 12/Pro:
- Firstly, you are able to exit the app that you want to close by swiping the Home gesture icon up.
- On the Home Screen, please swipe the Home Gesture/ App Switcher from the bottom to the center part of the screen and hold.
- All the apps that you have used will appear on the screen in what can be described as cards stacked one after the other. Those are the app previews.
- Now, you are able to choose the app preview that you want to close from this list and swipe up. The preview card will be able to fly towards the top and disappear. This signifies that the app has been closed.
How Do You Close Apps Present In The Background On The Iphone 12/Pro?
Whenever you exit an app, it stops running and settles in the background of your device until you are ready to go back to it. If you want to clear multiple apps running in the background, you have to follow the same guide that we showed you above to close a single app with the following change in the final step:
- Please use three to four fingers (depending on the size and capacity of how many cards your phone can hold on once screen) to hold an equivalent number of preview cards, and then you are able to swipe up together.
- Like in the case of a single app, the apps too, will be able to fly up and disappear. This signifies that they are closed now.
Is There A Way To Close All Apps At The Same Time On The Iphone 12/Pro?
Unfortunately, Apple does not provide any provision that lets for the closure of all apps with one gesture and in one go for that matter. Therefore as a user, one has no choice but to settle for the multiple app swiping way for right now. Apple has created it so that whenever the user exits an app, all they are doing is temporarily keeping the app present though asleep in the background.
Does The Home Gesture Or App Switcher Close The App?
Of course, no. The Home gesture or App switcher has been provided to enable interaction with apps that you have already opened. It does not directly play a role in the functioning of the app, so using the Home gesture does not close an app as much as play a role in enabling you to do so.
About Iphone 12 Pro Max
iPhone 12 Pro Max is the largest screen size variant of the iPhone 12 series. With a 6.7-inch OLED screen, this iPhone 12 Pro Max features an Apple A14 Bionic processor as well as its Neural Engine chip. The Smartphone has options of 128GB, 256GB and 512GB of storage, quad-camera with three 12 megapixel lenses plus a 3D TOF lens with LiDAR technology, 12-megapixel selfie camera, image stabilization, 5x optical zoom. Also, the device stereo speakers, fast and wireless charging, certified iP68 resistance to dust and water and runs iOS 14.
With iPhone 12, Apple has introduced a new feature named MagSafe. It is similar to other Qi wireless chargers, only with secure magnetic alignment. The appropriate alignment and new internal circuitry lets Apple ramp up the charging speed all the way to 15 watts. Of course, you are able to charge your iPhone 12 via Lightning if you want to. Actually, this is still the fastest way to charge your phone, given you use the right power adapter and cable. The iPhone 12 Pro Max supports fast charging. Anything over 15 watts will be able to charge your iPhone rapidly.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…