Backing up all of the content on iOS devices is created very easy by iCloud. However restoring the iPhone from iCloud backup is not as easy as it should be with iCloud. It depends on whether we would like to restore the backup to a new device or restore several content on your iPhone. In this article, we are going to discuss to restore an iPhone from iCloud backup without having to reset your device.
Method 1: Restore Iphone From Icloud Backup Without Resetting Via Panfone Ios Data Recovery
If you want to restore from iCloud backup without resetting your iPhone, then you are able to go for PanFone iOS Data Recovery. For your information, this iPhone data recovery tool gives you an ability to restore iPhone from iCloud selectively or entirely without resetting your iPhone. With the help of this program, you will be able to easily restore deleted or lost data such as photos, text messages, videos, contacts, call history, voice memos and more from iCloud backup. Both Windows version and Mac version are available, simply you are able to download and install the suitable version on your computer to get started.
- At the first step, you have to sign in iCloud. Please run this iPhone data restore program and then choose Recover from iCloud backup File mode from the primary window of the program, you will be asked to sign in to Cloud. Just submit your Apple ID to sign in. For note: It is totally safe to sign in your account here. They are going to take your privacy seriously, and also the program will not keep any record of your account and data at any time during your sessions.
- The next step is to choose an iCloud backup file to download. The program is going to search for available iCloud backup files and list them in order. Please select the one backup file for your iPhone and then click the Next button.
- In this step, you are able to extract the downloaded iCloud backup to access the content. Next, a dialog is going to display all the contents from the iCloud backup file such as calendar, contacts, and notes. Just unselect contents you do not need to load, and click on Next to extract files.
- Afterwards, you have to preview and Recover Data from iCloud backup to iPhone or Computer. When the scanning process is completed, all data will be displayed in different types. Please select any tab to preview details and choose certain data to preview details. Select what you want to restore back. Then, simply select Recover to computer or Recover to device
Method 2: Restore Iphone From Icloud Backup Without Resetting Via Panfone Mobile Data Transfer
This mobile phone data transfer tool allows you to restore an iPhone from iCloud backup in one click. Also, it supports restoring iPhone from iTunes backup, Call logs, transferring SMS, Contacts, Photos, Video, Music, Notes, Apps between iOS and Android devices as well as backing up iPhone to computer.
Here are step-by-step to do:
- The first step is to install and run PanFone Mobile Data Transfer on your computer.
- After that, you have to choose the “Restore” module on the homepage and tap “iCloud backup”.
- Then, please log in Your iCloud Account and Download Backup.
- The next step that you need to do is to log in your iCloud account. Please ensure that you have entered the correct Apple ID and passcode. PanFone is going to show a list of your iCloud backup. Only choose the proper one for your device and click “Download”.
- In this step, you are able to select contents to restore to iPhone.
- Next, all data from your iCloud backup file is going to be displayed in categories on the window. Please connect your iPhone to PanFone and choose Contacts, WhatsApp, SMS, Call logs, DCIM photos and Bookmarks, etc to restore.
- You have to click the “Next” button to start loading the select files.
- After PanFone downloaded the selected iCloud backup file correctly, you are able to click the “Next” button to turn to the “Select data to restore window”.
- Please select and load data that you want to retrieve, then tap on the “Next” button at the bottom of the program panel to restore the contents from the iCloud backup file to the target device.
Method 3: Restore Iphone From Icloud Without Resetting Via iMyfone D-Back
iMyFone D-Back is the best iCloud data extractor and data recovery tool for iPhone/iPad (iOS 14/13/12). You are able to recover data selectively from your iCloud backup files without having to reset your device. It is able to recover data from all iOS devices and extract data from your iTunes or iCloud backup files. Please follow these steps below to restore Iphone From Icloud Without Resetting Via iMyfone D-Back:
- Firstly, select Recovery Mode.
- Then, launch the program after completing the installation. From the main screen, you are able to choose Recover from the iCloud backup option. Just click the Start button and choose files.
- After that, you have to choose the Most Recent iCloud Backup
- The program will prompt you to submit the iCloud account details. Please fill in with your login details so that the application can check for the available backup files in the account. From the available list, choose the most recent backup file from which you want to recover data. Do not forget to click “Next” to allow the program to download the backup files.
- In this step, you are able to preview and Restore Files from iCloud Backup. Then, the iMyfone D-Back will display all the results from the scan. Please preview and select the content you want to recover and simply click “Recover.”
- A small window opens up asking to select the destination folder. Pick a folder from the computer or create one, and allow the application to complete the recovery process. After complete, you are able to browse the folder to see the recovered content.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…