Do you want to restore deleted photos in your smartphone? If you want to restore them, you are able to do that through your gallery on your iPhone and Google Photo. To restore deleted photos in a smartphone is easy because iOS and Android smartphones provide temporary deletion features. It means that you are able to restore deleted photos to the gallery.
Because of this feature, users can delete photos temporarily on their smartphones. If you want to restore deleted photos in your android or iPhone, you are able to do that by following the steps explained belo according to the Kata Data site in an article written by Dwi Latifatul Fajri.
The Steps to Restore Deleted Photos on iPhone
- First, you need to open the gallery app on your iPhone.
- And then, you need to choose the Album which can be found in the bottom section.
- Scroll down.
- And then, find Utility.
- You have to choose the Recently Deleted folder.
- Automatically, you will see various videos and photos that are deleted temporarily.
- You have to choose photos or videos that you want to restore to the gallery.
- And then, you have to click on the Restore or Recover.
- Automatically, the photos and videos will go back to the gallery folder.
- Usually, photos and videos will be deleted permanently 30 days on iPhone or iPad.
The Steps to Restore Deleted Photos on Android
Android smartphones provide Google Photos feature where it will automatically save photos and videos when connected to WiFi. It means that you are able to find photos or videos that have been backed up in Google Photos. Here are the steps to restore deleted photos in Google Photo.
- Open Google Photos app.
- Then, you have to choose a three-lines icon which can be found at the top.
- And then, you need to tap on the rubbish bin icon.
- Choose photos or videos that you want to restore.
- And then, click on the Recovery icon.
- After that, waii until the photos go back to the gallery of your smartphone.
Applications to Restore Deleted Photos
In addition to the online storage feature and gallery app, there are various ways for restoring deleted photos on your smartphone where one of them is through application.
There is an application named Restore Image app that provides a feature to restore deleted photos in the gallery. This app can be found in the Play Store and if you use this app, you do not need the rooting process. The thing that you have to do is to download the app to restore deleted photos and videos.
Besides using the above way, there are also other apps for saving photos and videos online such as OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Icloud. Usually, these apps can save your photos or videos from the gallery automatically. So, you are able to back up or restore deleted photos and videos.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…