Vorkath is OSRS is a draconic boss-monster which is first met during the Dragon Slayer II quest. In this quest, he is the penultimate boss. Now, you may want to know the Vorkath Inventory Set Up. You come to the right site because here we will give you information about it.
Vorkath Inventory Set Up
According to Old School RuneScape (OSRS) Wiki, here are the inventory setup recommendations for Vorkath.
For the first setup, here they are.
- If using crossbow, an ammo switch
- For special and if using crossbow, Toxic blowpipe
- 1 anti-venom+
- 3-4 super restores or prayer potions, it is crossbow only, 1-2 with blowpipe.
- Rune pouch with dust runes, chaos runes and law runes. They are for casting Crumble Undead spells and Teleport to House
- Super set or divine super combat potion. It is used if using Melee, or blowpipe with Bandos godsword/dragon warhammer.
- Divine ranging potion or bastion potion. It is used if using Ranged.
- Extended super antifire. It is important for you to know that regular extended antifire works, but is clearly less effective.
- An emergency teleport. It is optional.
- A teleport to Rellekka
- Food (sharks or better, you can choose manta rays for longer trips; with very high stats and optimal gear, an inventory of karambwans is likely enough when they have a lower attack delay when they are eaten during combat)
- Guthix rest permits you to heal small amounts of health without losing ticks, otherwise cooked karambwan can be useful for combo eating at low HP. Also it can be used as a replacement to anti-venom+, because it can reduce venom to poison.
You may be able to use your antifire and stat boost potions at a bank to create more room for food. If you misclick on Teleport to House often when you are trying to cast Crumble Undead, you can consider to switch dust runes to air runes and to use house tablets or a Construction cape to teleport back to your player-owned house. Alternatively, you can bring a Slayer’s staff when you are setting Crumble Undead because the auto-cast spell is also an easy transition and safer alternative to using the spell from the spellbook.
For the second setup for Vorkath Inventory, here they are. However, it is important for you to note that this setup demands you to have 90 Ranged, Attack, Hitpoints, 74+ prayer with elite void, Salve amulet (ei), the toxic blowpipe and Bandos godsword.
- Melee gear for 2 special attacks. If you use dragon warmhammer, it is better for you to choose a mythical cape for the higher crush accuracy compared to the fire cape.
- 1 super anti-fire potion
- 1 anti-venom + potion
- 1 divine bastion or ranging potion
- 1 super combat potion
- 1-2 prayer potion
- 13 sharks or better
- 4 karambwans for combo eating
- Chaos and dust runes to cast Crumble Undead (in rune pouch)
- Law runes which are in rune pouch or house tablets which will be used to teleport to the house to refill special attacks after the fight.
Note that this setup is only recommended if you are not able to afford a dragon hunter crossbow or dragon hunter lance.
And here is the third setup for Vorkath Inventory.
- A Slayer staff is able to be used to autocast Crumble Undead while also making sure your magic bonus is more than -64 so you will almost never splash. Staff or light and staff of the dead are also able to work.
- Dragon claws for special; in overall DPS, a Bandos godsword is very comparable and also it is much cheaper.
- 1 anti-venom+
- 3-4 super restore or prayer potion
- Rune pouch with law runes, dust runes, and chaos runes to cast Crumble Undead spells and Teleport to House
- Super combat potion or divine super combat potion
- Extended super antifire
- An emergency teleport. It is optional .
- A teleport to Rellekka
- Anglerfish for overhealing at the beginning of a trip. You may feel that you need to bring more to be able to overheal before each kill.
- Food, it can be sharks or better, manta rays are better to ensure longer trips.
You may use your antifire and stat boost options at a bank to make more room for food. If you decide not to use a staff to autocast Crumble Undead, you have to make sure that your magic bonus is higher than -64, otherwise you will sometimes splash on the spawn.
Vorkath is a dragonic boss monster in Old School RuneScape (OSRS). This monster is the first monster which will be met during the Dragon Slayer II quest as the penultimate boss. One of his subjects is the blue dragon that has survived his experiments in the laboratory beneath the dragonkin fortress on Ungael.
The quest variant of this monster is weaker than his post-quest counterpart. However, both can share the similar attacks. After the quest, a stronger variant of Vorkath may be able to be fought. This monster is considered a blue dragon for the aim of Slayer tasks. Vorkath is undead so that the Salve amulet and its variants will be able to work on him. However, it is important for you to know that it does not stack with the Slayer helmet. For your information, rings of recoil do not cause damage on Vorkath.
Vorkath was released on January 4th, 2018. His combat level is 732 and his size is 7×7. And here are Vorkath combat info.
- Attribute: Draconic, Undead, Fiery
- Max hit: 32 for Ranged, 30 for Magic, 73 for Dragonfire, 32 for Melee, and 121 for Dragonfire Bomb/ Special
- Aggressive: No
- Poison: Yes (venom)
- Attack style: Magic, Slash, Dragonfire, Ranged
A variety of attacks are used by Vorkath mainly ranged and magical attacks. He also uses melee if standing next to him. Same as the King Black Dragon, he is also able to use three types of dragonfire including regular, venomous, and prayer-disabling kind. He has dragonfire which is stronger than other dragons’ and needs more tiers of protection to block.
A fireball is his final common attack which he launches in the air which must be avoided. If it is not avoided, it will deal substantial damage.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…