In the Fortnite Season 6, there is a set of challenges called Fortnite Spire Challenges. Here, you have to talk the NPCs which are related to the Spire. In the first Fortnite Spire Challenge, you have to collect three artifacts for Tarana. Where to find the artifacts? Here, we will give you a guide to find artifacts for Tarana.
Finding Tarana and Talking to Her
Before finding the artifacts, firstly you have to find Tarana. You will see this NPC walking around in Boney Burbs, west of the Spire. So, you have to go to Boney Burbs to find her. When you enter Boney Burbs, you have to find the symbol of NPC, a textbox which hovers over the head of the NPC.
Then, you have to talk to Tarana like any other NPC. You will see that she has a new dialogue option where there is a label ‘Spire’. It will trigger a conversation. In the conversation, she will give you three small shield potions. She also will ask you to find three artifacts.
Locations to Find Artifacts
After you talk to Tarana and receive a task to find artifacts, now it’s time for you to find the artifacts. Where can we find the artifacts? First, you should know how is the form of the artifacts? They are strange small picture frames with pictures of Jonesy. They are hidden. Nevertheless, you will see a faint blue glow to help you find them. Around Boney Burbs, you will find them.
Here are the locations to find the artifacts in Boney Burbs.
- You are able to find the first artifact in the gas station behind a pillar.
- You are able to find the second artifact in the big building with horns painted on, exactly behind the walkway bridge which connects them.
- You are able to find the third artifact under the stairway of the clocktower.
If you have collected all of the artifacts, now you have to go back to Tarana and talk to her again to complete the quest.
What will happen of you die when you are looking for the artifacts? If it happens, your progress carries over.
Some Videos About Finding Tarana Artifacts
As a reference, you are able to watch some videos about finding Tarana artifacts on Youtube. In the list below, there are some videos that you are able to watch by accessing Youtube.
- A video of EveryDay FN entitled How to Complete All the Spire Challenges in Fortnite Season 6 Chapter 2! (Quests Guide) which was uploaded on March 30th, 2021. The length of the video is 12 minutes and it has been watched more than 28k times.
- A video of InTheLittleWood entitled Collect Artifacts for Tarana Location – Fortnite (Spire Challenges) which was uploaded on March 30th, 2021. The length of the video is 1 minute and 22 seconds. It has been watched more than 265k times.
- A video of Perfect Score entitled Collect Artifacts for Tarana (3) All Locations – Fortnite The Spire Quests which was uploaded on March 30th, 2021. The length of the video is 1 minute 30 seconds and it has been watched more than 73k times.
- A video of Gfinity Esports entitled Where to Collect Artifacts For Tarana (Fortnite Spire Quests) which was uploaded on March 30th, 2021. The length of the video is 1 minute 27 seconds. It has been watched more than 1k times.
- A video of Comrad3s entitled [All Locations] Collect Artifacts for Tarana – Tarana Spire Quest in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 which was uploaded on March 30th, 2021. The length of the video is 2 minutes and 8 seconds and it has been watched more than 10k times.
Who is Tarana?
Tarana in Fortnite Spire challenges as you can see above is an NPC. She is NPC #25 out of 46 total NPCs. She can be found in Boney Burbs and you have to talk to her to get the task. The location of where she is will be marked by a speech bubble. So, if there is a speech bubble in a building, it means that there is Tarana there and you can go there.
When Tarana tells you about The Spire, you will be given a quest to find artifacts for her and you can accept by choosing the Thumbs Up icon. If you want to make sure that the quest Find Tarana is completed, you have to talk to her and choose the option to learn more about the Spire.
It is important for you to know that Boney Burbs is a contested area. When you land on this area, you have to prepare to meet enemy players. So, it is recommended for you to stock up with a weapon or two before you decide to look for and talk to Tarana.
If in this challenge Tarana is an NPC, but do you know that Tarana is also a skin in Fortnite? Tarana is an Epic skin that you are able to unlock by gaining level 29 of the Chapter 2: Season 6 Battle Pass. Tarana was just released on March 16th, 2021 and the cost of this skin is 950 V-Bucks.
Tarana has some selectable styles including Default, X-Tinction Armor, Indigo, X-Tinction Armor Indigo, Chromium, Runic and Golden. The new edit styles including Chromium, Runic and Golden are received by Tarana in Update v16.10.
Tarana is a part of Fortnite Bone Punk set. There are a total of 8 cosmetics in this set. Those are listed below.
It is a female Epic skin.
- Bone Patrol
It is an Epic glider and can be unlocked via Battle Pass during season 16 at Tier 30.
It is a Rare Fortnite harvesting tool which can be unlocked via Battle Pass season 16 at Tier 26.
- Jurassically Charged
It is a Rare Wrap which is available via the Battle Pass during season 16 at Tier 23.
- Dino Deck
It is an Epic back bling which can be unlocked via the Battle Pass during season 16 Tier 34.
- Dino Feather
It is an Uncommon contrail.
- Primal Takedown
It is an Uncommon loading screen which was available via the Battle Pass during season 16 at Tier 33.
- Primal Hunter
It is an Uncommon spray which was available via the Battle Pass during season 16 at Tier 24.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…