V-Bucks are important for every player of Fortnite. To be able to get this currency, one of the most common ways is to purchase it from the store. While it might sound easy, unfortunately, some bad things might happen. One of the common things that usually happen to the player is that the V-Bucks that they purchase are not showing up. Since you are here now, you might also be wondering about the same thing. So, why are your V-Bucks not showing up?
If you are wondering why your V-Bucks are not showing up, there might be some reasons that make it happen. If you do not see V-Bucks after purchasing them, please wait for a maximum of 72 hours. If after 72 your V-Bucks still have not showed up, you are recommended to log out and log back in.
In order to log out of Fortnite, there are several ways to choose, depending on your device. Check out the guide to log out of Fortnite below:
- Firstly, you should close the Fortnite game.
- After closing it, it is time for you to go to the Epic Games launcher, where you usually go to launch Fortnite.
- Next, go to the bottom left corner where you will be able to find your name.
- Upon finding your name, click it.
- Lastly, click Sign Out.
On Xbox/PlayStation/Nintendo Switch:
- First and foremost, go to the Epic Games Account website.
- When you are there, you will need to make sure that you are logged in.
- After making sure about it, you will have to sign in with Xbox Live here if you have signed with Xbox Live on the Xbox console instead of an email established account. If you have signed in with PlayStation Network on the PlayStation console instead of an email established account, then please sign in with PlayStation Network instead. As for those who have signed in with Nintendo Switch on the Switch console instead of an email established account, it will be needed for you to sign in Nintendo.
- After doing one of them, scroll down the list of the tabs on the left side of the screen. do it until you find Connections.
- Once you find one, go to Accounts within Connections.
- When everything is done, find the Xbox/PlayStation Network/Switch connection and choose Disconnect.
After logging out of Fortnite, it is time for you to log in again. Logging in to Fortnite can be done easily. If you have no idea how to do that, following the following method will help you:
- The first thing that you need to do is to go to link here.
- When you are on the page, choose whether you want to sign in with Epic Games, Facebook, Google, Xbox Live, account for PlayStation Network, Nintendo Account, Steam, or Apple.
- If you want to sign in with an Epic Games account, you will have to enter your email address that is associated with your Epic Games account and the password. In case you forgot the password, please click Forgot Your Password? to get the email with the link to reset your password.
- After entering the email address and the password, it is time for you to hit the LOG IN NOW button.
- If you want to log in with a thing other than Epic Games, you will also be asked to enter the login credentials. Basically, the whole process is similar to the one explained above.
- Once you have successfully logged in to Fortnite, you can check if the V-Bucks that you have purchased are showing up.
Aside from everything, one of the reasons why your V-Bucks are not showing up might be due to the fact that you purchased V-Bucks on different platforms. Apparently, there is a thing known as the Fortnite Shared Wallet. PlayStation, Xbox, PC, Mac, and Android are the only ones that share this feature. It means it is normal for your V-Bucks to not show up if you purchased V-Bucks on one of them and play Fortnite on a different platform other than these five or vice versa. Below are some examples for you:
- Example 1: After purchasing 1,000 V-Bucks on PC, you will be able to see that 1,000 V-Bucks are available on PlayStation, Xbox, PC, and Android. As for the Nintendo Switch, it will display 0 V-Bucks available.
- Example 2: After purchasing 1,000 V-Bucks on Nintendo Switch, you will be able to see that 0 V-Bucks is available on PlayStation, Xbox, PC, and Android. As for the Nintendo Switch, it will display 1,000 V-Bucks available.
- Example 3: After purchasing 1,000 V-Bucks on PlayStation and earning 500 V-Bucks from unlocking Battle Pass tiers, you will be able to see that 1,500 V-Bucks are available on PlayStation, Xbox, PC, and Android. As for the Nintendo Switch, it will display only 500 V-Bucks available.
For more information about the reasons why your V-Bucks are not showing up and how to fix the issue, it is better for you to contact Epic Games support. There are several ways to contact them. One of the most popular ones is through its official social media. Epic Games has official social media accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
If you have a Twitter account, you are suggested to tweet at Epic Games. If you do not want the other people to know about the issue, it is better for you to send a private message instead of sending a tweet. Unlike sending a tweet, it should be noted that you must follow the Epic Games Twitter account to be able to send a private message. Talking about the tweets and the messages, remember that they should be less than 280 characters long as there is a limit.
The second way to contact Epic Games through social media is by following Epic Games on Facebook to see their updates. If you have something to ask, you can just write a public post on their page. Besides, you can also click Message to send them a private message.
In addition to Twitter and Facebook, you can also use Instagram. If you want to hit Epic Games on Instagram, you can slide down a message. Firstly, look for their Instagram account and click the Message button to send them a private message. Feel free to write anything and see if they respond.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…