V-Bucks are the official currencies for the popular game called Fortnite. While purchasing V-Bucks is easy, sometimes there are some errors that happen when or after purchasing them. After purchasing V-Bucks on PS4, you might see that they are missing. What should you do if you are in this kind of situation?
If your V-Bucks are missing after purchasing them on PS4, the best thing that you can do is to open a support ticket with the EPIC Player Support team. It is the method that is recommended by the community. This one is recommended because Epic Games is the provider of V-Bucks. If you have no idea how to contact them, you can just follow these following steps:
- First and foremost, you need to go to the official website of Epic Games at https://www.epicgames.com.
- When you are there, click Help that is able to be found at the top left of the page.
- Aside from that, another way that you can do is to go directly to the Epic Games help page at https://www.epicgames.com/site/en-US/customer-service.
- When you are on the new page, you will be able to see a list of products to choose from. Your job is to click the product that you are currently having an issue with. For example, if you want to ask something about Fortnite, you can just click on that listing. By following the step, the individual help sections will be loaded.
- Next, browse the FAQs to see if the question that you are about to ask has already been addressed. On the help page, please look through the questions for the game or service that you chose to see if they are close to the issue that you are currently having.
- If there is one, click on the question to be able to find the way to fix the issue.
- If you do not find any, you will have to click Contact Us located in the top right corner.
- By doing so, a form will open up.
- It will be needed for you to pick the system or console that you are having the issue with from the dropdown menu on the form.
- Do not forget to also provide your personal information in the text boxes, including your name and your email address. Make sure to do that so that Epic Games support can contact you about the issue when they find the answer.
- Once you are done providing the personal information, write your issue in the text box on the bottom of the form.
- When you have done everything, it is time for you to submit the form and wait for an email from the customer support.
Apart from contacting Epic Games by filling out the form, you might also want to contact them through social media. Epic Games is quite active on social media. For anyone who has a Twitter account, you are suggested to tweet at Epic Games. In case you do not want the other people to know about the issue, you can try to send a private message instead of sending a tweet. To be able to send a private message, you must follow the Epic Games Twitter account. Since there is a limit of 280 characters long for both tweet and message, make sure to explain the case as clearly and as short as possible.
If you have a Facebook account, you can contact Epic Games through their Facebook account. to ask them something, you can just write a public post on their page. Not only that, you can also click Message to send them a private message.
In addition to everything, you might also want to consider using Instagram. If you want to contact Epic Games on Instagram, you can slide down a message. To be able to do that, the first thing that you have to do is to look for their Instagram account. Then, click the Message button to send them a private message. Feel free to write anything that you want to ask and see if you get a reply.
Talking about missing V-Bucks on PS4, there is a chance that your V-Bucks are not actually missing. It is possible that your V-bucks are missing on the platform that you are currently using if you purchased them on a different platform that is not included in the Fortnite Shared Wallet feature.
Basically, there is a thing called the Fortnite Shared Wallet. This one is only supported by PlayStation, Xbox, PC, Mac, and Android. It is said that your V-Bucks balance may change depending on the platform that you are on. So, if you purchased V-Bucks on Nintendo Switch, your V-Bucks could be missing when you check them on PS4. Check out the following examples to under how it works better:
- Example 1: After purchasing 1,000 V-Bucks on PC, you will be able to see that 1,000 V-Bucks are available on PlayStation, Xbox, PC, and Android. As for the Nintendo Switch, it will display 0 V-Bucks available.
- Example 2: After purchasing 1,000 V-Bucks on Nintendo Switch, you will be able to see that 0 V-Bucks is available on PlayStation, Xbox, PC, and Android. As for the Nintendo Switch, it will display 1,000 V-Bucks available.
- Example 3: After purchasing 1,000 V-Bucks on PlayStation and earning 500 V-Bucks from unlocking Battle Pass tiers, you will be able to see that 1,500 V-Bucks are available on PlayStation, Xbox, PC, and Android. As for the Nintendo Switch, it will display only 500 V-Bucks available.
If it is the case, you can try to go to the platform that you used to purchase V-Bucks and see if the V-Bucks are still missing. The next thing that you can try is to quit Fortnite on PS4 and then launch it again, and see if V-Bucks are still missing. If the thing is still the same, you might want to try to uninstall Fortnite on PS4 and then reinstall it and see if you can see the V-Bucks that you have purchased. This method usually works to fix a number of issues so it is worth trying.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…