You may want to buy V-Bucks on PlayStation Store, but you do not know how to do that. If so, you are able to read the explanation below about buying V-Bucks on PlayStation Store and some other information about V-Bucks.
Buying V-Bucks on PlayStation Store
Buying V-Bucks on PlayStation Store can be done by accessing the PlayStation Store website. After you access the website, then you have to search Fortnite V-Bucks on the search bar and then you will be given a number of options of V-Bucks that you can buy such as 5,000 V-Bucks, 2,800 V-Bucks, 1,000 V-Bucks and 13,500 V-Bucks. Click on one of the options and you will be directed to another page where there is an Add to Cart button there. So, you have to click on the Add to Cart button and then if you have not signed in, you will be required to sign in to PlayStation with one if your Sony accounts.
If you access YouTube, there are some videos about buying V-Bucks in Fortnite on PS5 and PS4. You are able to watch it to know how to buy V-Bucks in Fortnite on PS5 and PS4 and here are the videos that you may want to watch.
- A video entitled How to Buy V-Bucks in Fortnite – PS5 & PS5 | PlayStation | Fortnite Battle Royale which was uploaded on Tech & Design on October 23rd, 2021. The length of the video is 2 minutes 27 seconds and it has been watched more than 9.6k times.
- A video entitled How to Buy V Bucks on PS4 which was uploaded on Tech & Design on July 2nd, 2020. The length of the video is 1 minute 31 seconds and it has been watched more than 28k times.
- A video entitled How to Buy V-Bucks in Fortnite – PlayStation | PS4 which was uploaded by Tech & Design on September 8th, 2020. The length of the video is 4 minutes 21 seconds and it has been watched more than 42k times.
- A video entitled How to Buy V Bucks on PS5 & PS4 which was uploaded by Tech & Design on July 25th, 2021. The length of the video is 2 minutes 1 second and it has been watched more than 3k times.
The Methods to Buy V-Bucks
There are several ways to buy V-Bucks by using real world currency. Here are the methods to buy V-Bucks using real world currency according to the Fortnite Wiki.
- You are able to buy V-Bucks through the Item Shop. You are able to buy up to 13,500 V-Bucks at once.
- You are able to claim a V-Bucks card from a retailer and it permits the redemption of up to 13,500 V-Bucks.
- You are able to buy a Starter Pack which permits you to get a differing amount of V-Bucks depending on Price. To get all rewards, packs may require challenges.
- You are able to subscribe to a Fortnite Crew so that you can get 1,000 V-Bucks per month and also 950 V-Bucks per season, if you have bought the Battle Pass. Let’s say that you do not buy the Pass. If so, you will receive access to it.
And here are the methods to get V-Bucks on Battle Royale according to the Fortnite Wiki.
- You will get 300 V-Bucks per season if you complete the required amount of the Free Battle Pass.
- If you have bought the Battle Pass, you are able to get 1,500 V-Bucks per season if you complete the required amount of the Battle Pass.
- You are able to refund items that you have bought in the last month by using a Refund Ticket. Each account begins with 3 refunds, and a single Refund Ticket refreshes every year where it starts whenever the first refund is spent. You are also able to refund an item without using a Refund Ticket and it can be done by cancelling a purchase before leaving the shop screen of that cosmetic. You are only permitted to do this once per item.
- You are able to refund items that you have added mistakenly to the Item Shop without using a Refund Ticket, sometimes if the item was deleted from the game. One of the examples is the Wild Music Pack which was refunded for players who purchased it in the Item Shop, and the Gunner Pet which was deleted from player lockers. In the case of the Gunner Pet, there are extra V-Bucks as compensation.
And here are the methods to get V-Bucks on Save The World according to the Fortnite Wiki. However, these methods only apply to Founder’s Edition Owners.
- You can get 50, 60 or even 100 V-Bucks per day from Daily Quests and you are able to hold three challenges at once. You are able to refresh one challenge per day, it resets the progress of the challenge, but it may give an easier to complete challenge, or one which gives more V-Bucks.
- You may get V-Bucks from Mission Alerts after you complete the mission successfully, depending on what zone the Mission Alert is in. Stonewood gives 25, Plankerton gives 30, Canny Valley gives 35 and Twine Peaks gives 40.
- If you can complete Storm Shield Defenses 1 to 9, it will reward you 100 V-Bucks, while Storm Shield Defense 100 will give you 150 V-Bucks on completion.
- When you add items to the collection book, rewards which are received for multiple entries can be V-Bucks.
- You can get rewards from Daily Rewards in the form of V-Bucks at the end of every week just for logging in. Generally, players obtain 150 V-Bucks at the end of each week, but they are also able to get 300 every month cycle and rarely reward 800 and 1000 V-Bucks.
- Founder’s Daily Rewards will give V-Bucks, but the rewards will run out in several days and they are not sustainable.
There are also some other methods to get V-Bucks. As explained on the Fortnite Wiki, server outages or issues about specific consoles may result in giving V-Bucks as compensation. Besides, when a Support a Creator code is not continued, the owner of the code is able to choose to have their balance redeemed in real money or V-Bucks.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…