In the Legendary Quests Of Fortnite, there is a challenge where you are required to collect doomsday preppers. This challenge is in the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7. Do you want to know where to collect doomsday preppers in this game? Let’s find out about it here.
Locations to Collect Doomsday Preppers in Fortnite
You need to note that this challenge is available during week 4 in this season. If you want to unlock this quest, you have to search for farm clues. You have to visit Farmer Steel’s favourite places and then put missing person signs. So, where are the locations to visit to collect Doomsday Preppers in Fortnite?
Two locations are available to visit if you want to collect Doomsday Preppers in this challenge. However, you only have to get it once. If you can complete this challenge, you will be helped to level up and you will also be able to unlock more Battle Stars for the Season 7 Battle Pass skins.
Here are the two locations that you are able to visit to collect Doomsday Preppers.
- Steamy Stacks
In Steamy Stacks, you will find a set location to find the doomsday preppers. Steamy Stacks is a place which is big. So, you may be confused where to start to find it in this place. You do not have to be confused because the thing that you have to do is to get into the tower which is right before the second reactor. In the ground and first floor levels you will see a distinct set of doors which are orange. Do you land from the bus on top of the first floor? It is okay because you are able to go down by using the ladders and then after you are on the first floor, you have to turn around to see the guide of the floor beside the ladder and some boxes. If you land closer to Slurpy Swamp or Misty Meadows, you can get a chance to grab this item there.
- Hydro 16
East of Slurpy Swamp, you can see a landmark called Hydro 16. Actually, this landmark is an abandoned factory of sorts. However, in this place, you are able to find another doomsday preppers. You can take to the northern entrance to Hydro 16. Then, you have to get through the door and then there will be a machinery around you. Look at the other side of the interior and then there will be a light blue door which has broken windows. This light blue door is beside the staircase that leads upstairs. Open that door and then you have to look at the ground to your left. There, you will find the doomsday preppers.
About Legendary Quests in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7
Collecting doomsday preppers is one of the challenges that you have to complete in the Legendary Quests of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7. For your information, Legendary Quests are a series of challenges and they are presented in the limited time. If you are able to complete the quests, you will get a good amount of XP.
Here are the challenges in the Legendary Quests that you have to complete.
- You were required to search the farm for clues (2).
- You needed to visit Farmer Steel’s favourite places (3).
- In Weeping Woods and Misty Meadows, you needed to place missing person signs (4).
- You needed to collect doomsday preppers (1).
- You needed to forage for food, need supplies (5).
It is important for you to note that when these challenges go live, there only will be a week for you to be able to complete the challenges because after that, it will be removed from the game. You also have to note that new Legendary Quests go live on Wednesday at the times as we listed below.
- In the UK, it goes live at 3 pm (BST).
- In Europe, it goes live at 4 pm (CEST).
- In East Coast US, it goes live at 10 am (EDT).
- In West Coast US, it goes live at 7 am (PDT).
If you do not complete the Legendary Quests from the previous week yet, you will see a countdown timer which count when they will expire.
Previous Legendary Quests in Fortnite
Every set of Legendary Quests has an expired date and then after the weekly Legendary Quests expire, then there will be another new set arrives. Do you still remember the previous weekly quests in Season 7? You are able to see the list below. However, you have to note that these quests are not available anymore in the game for now so that you cannot try to complete them.
- Legendary Quests Week 1
This quests were available from June 9th to June 16th, 2021. The quests included:
- You were required to converse with Sunny, Abstrkt, Dreamflower, Riot, or Bushranger. (3)
- You had to collect Stone from the Aftermath. (100)
- You had to collect different IO tech weapons. (3)
- You were required to interact with Bunker Jonesy’s conspiracy board. (1)
- You had to put rubber ducks in Retail Row, Pleasant Park and Believer Beach. (3)
- Legendary Quests Week 2
This quests were available from June 16th to June 23rd, 2021. These were the quests of it.
- You were required to interact with a dead drop in Weeping Woods. (1)
- You had to step onto a body scanner. (1)
- You were required to converse with Rick Sanchez, Rook, Marigold, Maven or Special Forces. (3)
- You had to deal damage with IO tech weapons. (200)
- You had to damage an IO guard. (1)
- Legendary Quests Week 3
This quests were available on June 23rd, to June 30th, 2021. Those were listed below.
- You had to get Sloane’s orders from a Payphone. (1)
- You were required to converse with Sunny, Joey or Beach Brutus. (1)
- You were required to place welcome signs in Pleasant Park and Lazy Lake. (4)
- You were required to place Boomboxes in Believer Beach. (2)
- On mountain tops, you were required to put alien light communication devices on mountain tops. (2)
- You had to collect cat food. (2)
Those are the previous quests in Chapter 2 Season 7.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…