Fortnite loves to team up with a lot of parties. One of those parties who get a chance to collaborate with Fortnite is the popular boy group from South Korea named IKON. If you are one of the K-Pop fans, you must know or at least have heard about this group managed by YG Entertainment. The most popular song of the group is Love Scenario. The song was everywhere and was like a national anthem. It topped all charts.
The collaboration between Fortnite and IKON comes out with the Fortnite skin called Ikonik skin. If you have no idea of it, here are the details:
- Description: Define the moment
- Rarity: Epic
- Type: Outfit
- Source: Samsung Galaxy 10, Samsung Galaxy 10+, and Samsung Galaxy 10e promotions
- Set: Ikonik
- Character Model: Renegade
- Release Date: March 8, 2019 UTC- and March 9, 2019 UTC+
According to the representative of Epic Games, the Ikonik skin is inspired by one of the IKON members named Jung Chanwoo. This one is the major redesign to the deleted version of the K-Pop outfit. The outfit consists of a red and black suit.
As you can guess, the Ikonik skin is included in the Ikonik set, which was added for the first time to the game in Fortnite Chapter 1 Season 8. The Ikonik skin could be obtained by purchasing the Samsung Galaxy 10, Samsung Galaxy 10+, or Samsung Galaxy 10e. However, starting from September 27, 2019, the skin is no longer available and was replaced by the Glow skin.
This collaboration with the big company from South Korea made it hard on millions of fans of Fortnite. A lot of people started to find the alternative to get the skin elsewhere, which has been expected by Fortnite. It is the reason why this Ikonik skin is replaced by a new exclusive Glow skin.
For those who missed the opportunity of getting the Ikonik skin, fortunately, there are some people who know your struggle. One of them is called GiftCardBuzz. GiftCardBuzz has a generator that will help you to get the Ikonik skin. The team of GiftCardBuzz tries its best to provide any possible way to get the Ikonik skin. The main goal of it is to make the service accessible for everyone. It is said that there is a possibility of you to get the Ikonik skin even if you do not have a Samsung Galaxy 10, Samsung Galaxy 10+, or Samsung Galaxy 10e. On top of that, this service is also free so there is nothing to worry about getting charged. If you find the method amusing and you are eager to get the Ikonik skin, below are the instructions to follow. Before trying this method, there is no guarantee that you will really get the Ikonik skin that you want. If you are curious and want to prove it, feel free to follow these steps.
- The first thing that you have to do is to use the service offered by GiftCardBuzz. To access it, you can go to https://giftcardsbuzz.com/how-to-get-ikonik-skin/, find the Access Generator, and click it.
- Then, enter your EPIC Games username and then choose the platform that you are using.
- By doing so, the server will immediately look for the working code. Once the generator finishes its connecting and generating, it is time for you to complete a short verification. Keep in mind to not skip this process as it is important since the system needs to make sure that you are a real human and not a bot that is trying to interfere with the service. You can complete it by selecting one or two offers from the list.
- When everything is done, your skin code will immediately be displayed on the screen.
- In order to redeem the skin code, please follow the guide provided by the official website of Epic Games and your skin should show up in the locker in just a second. In case something goes wrong, the best thing that you can do is to restart your Fortnite game or console so that the skin can be added.
According to the official website of Epic Games, there are two methods that you can try to redeem a retail code. The first one is through the Epic Games Launcher and the second one is through the official website of Epic Games Store.
Here is step by step to redeem a retail code via the Epic Games Launcher:
- At the beginning, you will need to open the Epic Games Launcher.
- Once it opens, log into your Epic Games account.
- After logging in to your Epic Games account, the next thing that you have to do is to click your name in the bottom left corner.
- Then, click Redeem Code.
- The fifth step is to enter the code and then click Redeem. Remember that you should get a message notifying that the code was successfully redeemed.
- Lastly, click Back to Home to go back to the home page of the launcher.
If you want to redeem a retail code via the official website of Epic Games Store, you will have to follow these instructions instead:
- First of all, open your Internet browser. It can be Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari, or anything else.
- Next, head to https://www.epicgames.com/store.
- Then, log in to your Epic Games account where you want to redeem the code. Keep in mind that this step is for those who are not logged already so for anyone who is already logged in, you can skip this part.
- Once you are logged in, hover your mouse over your name in the top right corner and then click Redeem Code.
- The last thing to be done is to enter the code and then click Redeem. In the end, you should get a message saying that the code was successfully redeemed and the game should be able to be seen in your Epic Games Launcher Library.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…