Do you want to play The Pit map in Cosmic Summer Quests in Fortnite? If so and you want to complete it well, you may need some secrets so that you are looking for that now. Here, we have the secrets about what Cosmic Summer Quests is, what the Pit map is, the rewards and the challenges that you have to complete in the quests. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s find the secrets below.
About Fortnite Cosmic Summer Quests
Now, there is Cosmic Summer Quests in Fortnite Season 7. However, this quests are for limited time where it take place until July 5th, 2021. In this quests, you are able to complete specific challenges on LTM maps and then you will get some rewards including XP, cosmetics and other items. In the previous Fortnite Cosmic Summer Quests, you were asked to be able to complete challenges in Bio’s Zone Wars, Pro 100 and Freaky Flights maps. You may agree that most of challenges have been relatively straightforward as explained in Gamerant, but some of them have been tricky.
Now, how about the quests in this Cosmic Summer Quests? It seems that they are easy to complete. What is the code for this quests? The information about it is presented below.
The Pit Map Code
What is the map code that we have to use for completing these quests? You probably asked about it when you heard about this quest for the first time. The map code for this quest in Fortnite is 4590-4493-7113. How to access the map? Let’s find out in the next section below.
How to Access Fortnite The Pit Map Code
After you know the information about Cosmic Summer Quests and also the code, now it’s time for you to know how to access the map. You are able to follow the steps below to access the map so that you are able to complete the quests.
- The first thing that you have to do is to change to Creative game mode and you can do that from the start screen.
- After that, you have to choose Discover.
- In this step, you have to select the Island Code tab on the left to open the box to enter the code.
- Then, enter the code that we have mentioned above namely 4590-4493-7113 so that you can access the map and complete the quests.
The Rewards of Completing The Pit Cosmic Summer Quests
After you know the code, when this quest take place and how to enter the code, you are surely curious about the rewards that you will earn after you complete this quest. For your information, there are 4 challenges in The Pit that you have to complete and it will unlock rewards. It is also important for you to note that these cosmetic rewards will automatically unlock when you have completed the required challenge. Here are The Pit rewards that you will earn in Fortnite according to the Gamerant.
- You will earn 105k XP.
- You will earn Brain Freeze Backbling (Whirlberry).
- You will earn Stellar Sipper Emoticon.
- You will earn Marshmallets Pickaxe.
- You will earn Believer Beach Loading Screen (When 2 Cosmic Summer Quests are completed).
- You will earn Icy Pop Wrap (When 6 Cosmic Summer Quests are completed).
- You will earn Lil-Treat emote (when 12 Cosmic Summer Quests are completed).
The Challenges To Complete in The Pit Cosmic Summer Quests
What are the challenges that we have to complete in The Pit Cosmic Summer Quests? There are four challenges that you have to complete in this quest as we have mentioned earlier. In the list below, you are able to see the challenges that you have to complete.
- You have to destroy structures in the Pit (500).
It seems that player’s own structure do not be counted in this thing. So, it may be better if you complete this challenge first before you begin to build structures for the next challenges. You are able to pick a Shockwave Grenade from the starting area and it can be used to push the player upwards and smash structures. Or, you are able to shoot any structure that you see and it can work as well. It is important to know that you do not need to be worried about wasting ammo because The Pit mode gives you infinite ammo.
- You have to build structures in the Pit (500).
As explained in the Gamerant hat The Pit begins players with 10k of each of Fortnite’s building materials. So, you do not have to be worried about collecting materials for the challenge. You just have to jump down to the battle area and then you can start spamming those build buttons. It may take longer, but the challenge is not hard to complete.
- You have to eliminate players with 5 different types of weapons in a single the Pit match(5). Because the starting area is full of different weapon types, this challenge should be easy. However, for some players, it may be buggy. If the kills are not counting to this challenge, you can cancel out of the match. And then, load into another one until they are registering. As a player, you have to make sure that you are using 5 different weapon types and not different weapon names.
- You have to get headshots in the pit (50).
In this challenge, you have to get 50 headshots. You have to note that it is not 50 headshot eliminations. So, you are able to use a gun like an SMG for approaching players and emptying a clip. It is important to note that you are able to find the SMG among the weapons in the starting area.
Before joining this quests, make sure that you have completed challenges in Bio’s Zone Wars Trio, Freaky Flights, Pro 100 and The Pit by the end of June 5.
Well, that’s the information that we are able to present to you about The Pit Cosmic Summer Quests in Fortnite that we collected from various online sources.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…