The Uzi has always been so underrated even though it has been in the game known as Call of Duty Warzone for so long. Fortunately, the thing has gotten better and all thanks to the creativity of streamers. However, it is not easy to add this best SMG in the game to the collection of your weapon. Aside from having to acquire the Uzi and leveling it all the way to max for the attachments, you will also have to grab three hip fire kills in a total of five different matches if you want to get a key attachment for this Warzone Uzi class.
For your information, the key attachment refers to a new kind of ammo that extremely changes the time to kill and damage starts at all ranges of Uzi, making it competitive. The term competitive here does not mean it will take the place of the Warzone MP5, which is still named as the most efficient close range killer in the game.
In order to help you getting through the difficult process of trying out the new Warzone guns, this post is here for you. It consists of the handy class setup for the Uzi, including the key attachments, the secondary weapon that you have to run, and the perks and equipment that is best compliment for Uzi.
The best loadout for Uzi in Warzone includes:
- Monolithic Suppressor
- 41 AE 32-Round Mags
- Cronen LP945 Mini Reflex
- FSS Close Quarters Stock
- Tac Laser
This Uzi loadout covers everything from quick aim down sight speed, higher damage at all ranges, and a suppressor to boot. However, there are some negatives, just like with any build. For instance, the 32-Round Mags offer much better damage while at the same time are limiting when they are compared to the 50 Round Mags that you could equip. The conversion of the ammo and the FSS CQC Stock mean the recoil that is already tricky enough will be way more difficult to manage. However, it is actually not that bad once you get used to it.
It is better for you to pair this with a solid range weapon such as the Warzone AX-50 or the Grau Warzone build. As for the rest of the build, you might want to combine C4 and Stun Grenades to get an aggressive equipment mix to easily get rid of every enemy. Apart from that, you might also want to consider using the Heartbeat Sensor as it is one of the best options to enter the buildings with a bit more information.
For the perks, you will have to get the EOD, Overkill, and Amped. You are recommended to regularly change your weapons to handle the tricky gaps between long and mid range and Amped is the right option to choose. EOD is effective to prevent from getting instantly wiped by an RPG camper. As for the Overkill, it can be used to grab two main weapons. However, it should be remembered that you should get a Ghost class so you can just swap back to your weapons after picking it up if you want to grab it later into the game.
That is the best load out for Uzi in Call of Duty Warzone. It is possible for you to get some difficulties, including when swapping out the optic for a longer barrel. However, it is unlikely for the iron sights of Uzi to make tracking targets through the recoil night.
Uzi is described as a submachine gun. Not only in Call of Duty Warzone, this weapon also featured in some other versions of the game, including Modern Warfare 2: Ghost, Call of Duty Black Ops, Call of Duty Black Ops II, Call of Duty Black Ips Declassified, and Call of Duty Modern Warfare.
As stated before, Uzi is considered as one of the best SMGs in Call of Duty Warzone. Talking about SMG, this game has some other SMGs. Apart from Uzi, the other ones include:
- AUG: This one is described as a modular fully automatic weapon that is good for mobility and close range combat.
- P90: This one is known as an automatic bullpup submachine gun. There is a unique place on the top of the weapon that can carry the ample high velocity 5.7 x 28 mm ammunition.
- MP5: This one is known as a fully automatic submachine gun that is 9mm in size. It has a perfect balance of mobility, stability, and lethality.
- PP19 Bizon: This one is described as a well balanced automatic submachine gun that has a high capacity helical magazine.
- MP7: This one has a simple design. This weapon is known to have a high rate of fire and low recoil.
- Striker 45: This one is described as a submachine gun that is best at hard hitting. It features .45 Auto that will destroy the enemies at long distances and it is good compared to the other weapons in its class. When it is fully automatic, the moderate rate of the fire is the one that keeps the gun in control.
- FENNEC: This one is described as a fast shooting submachine gun. It is able to quickly down all the enemies at a short range. However, it will be more difficult for any target located more than a dozen meters to be eliminated.
SMGs are not only weapons featured in the Call of Duty Warzone. In addition to these, there are also some other weapons that are divided into some. The list of the weapons in the game includes assault rifles (Kilo 141, FAL, M4A1, FR 5.56, Oden, M13, FN Scar 17, AK-47, RAM-7, Grau 5.566, CR-56 AMAX), shotguns (Model 680, R9-0 Shotgun, 725, Origin 12 Shotgun, VLK Rogue), LMGs (PKM, SA87, M92, MG34, Holger-26, Bruen Mk9), marksman rifles (EBR-14, MK2 Carbine, Kar98K, Crossbow, SKS), sniper rifles (Dragunov, HDR, AX-50), melee (primary weapons) (Riot Shield), handguns (X16, 1911, 357, M19, 50 GS, Renetti), launchers (PILA, Strela-P, JOKR, RPG-7), and melee (secondary weapons) (Combat Knife).
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…