Jingle’s Photo is an item that you are able to get in Animal Crossing: New Horizon in the Toy Day event. How to get this item? Even though this event has passed, we will explain to you how to get this item in the game.
The Steps to Get Jingle’s Photo ACNH
There is an exclusive item in the event for the Toy Day holidays that you are able to get in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. The item is Jingle’s Photo. This is added in the Winter Update. Do you want to get this item? If you want it, you are able to follow the steps below.
You are only able to get the Jingle’s Photo item by playing Animal Crossing Horizons during the Toy Dat event for Christmas Eve which is held on December 24th. You have to wait until you play on a day after December 24th, to get the item.
- The first thing that you have to do is to get your hands on some Toy Day Stockings from Jingle himself during Toy Day on December 24th. Then, you have to look for him outside of Resident Services and then speak with him to learn about Toy Day.
- You will be given the DIY recipe by him for crafting Festive Wrapping Paper and you have to create using 3 red ornaments, 3 blue ornaments and 3 gold ornaments.
- Now, you must craft 3 of the Festive Wrapping Paper and give them to Jingle so that he will give you the Toy Day Stockings.
- If you need help finding ornaments, you are able to ask Isabelle for getting some help inside of Resident Services.
- Then, if you have obtained your Toy Day Stockings from Jingle, you will see that he will share a hint about how something may happen if you hang them up in your house tonight. Note that it is the key to be able to unlock the Jingle’s Photo.
- So, you have to go to your Animal Crossing: New Horizons house and then you have to hang the Toy Day Stockings item on a wall somewhere inside your house. Jingle says this thing on the night of December 24th during Toy Day. However, it is possible that he does so on other days.
- The next thing that you have to do after you have got the Toy Day Stockings hung up inside your house, you have to check back on them during the next in-game day or later. It means that if you hung them up on December 24th for Toy Day, you need to look out for Jingle’s Photo on December 25th.
- How to check your Toy Day Stockings? You are able to do that by walking up to them on the wall and then you must press the A button to interact. After you have done all the things correctly, you will get a dialogue which pops up and it is about finding Jingle’s Photo inside as a gift. It is important for you to know that it can happen only once. So, if you have done it previously, it will not happen again.
It is important for you to know that you are still able to find the Jingle’s Photo inside the Toy Day Stockings on a later day such as December 28th, if you do not get it on Christmas Day.
What Is The Jingle’s Photo?
In Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Jingle’s Photo is a photo item which is introduced in the 1.6.0 Free Winter Update. You are able to get it if you interact with the Toy Day Stockings the day after it is put up which is around December 25th to January 1st. Now, the item is only a photo of a special character which is present in this game.
There are 8 variations of Jingle’s Photo including Natural Wood, Dar Wood, White, Pastel, Pop, Silver, Colorful and Gold.
Who Is Jingle?
In Animal Crossings series, Jingle is a reindeer character and he appears once a year on the 24th of December for Toy Day. Toy Day is an event in the game in place of Christmas and or any similar celebrations.
In Animal Crossing, you are able to find Jingle wandering around town beginning from 8:00 PM on Toy Day on December 24th. You have to approach him on separate occasions to get an item of his series. Per villager, he only gives out one present. However, if you want to get more presents, there is a way to do it.
If you want to get more presents from Jingle, the thing that you have to do is to change your shirt each time you get a gift. You have to make sure that you do that out of the sight of Jingle so he does not see you. If you can do it successfully, he assumes that you are a different person. You need to talk to him twice namely to determine the gift and also to receive it. However, it is important for you to know that if you do this for long enough, Jingle will realize that you are the same person. If it happens, he will not ask for the furniture back and he will just laugh.
About Toy Day Event in Animal Crossing: New Horizon
Toy Day is an event in the Animal Crossing series game. But, it cannot be found in the Wild World. It is important for you to know that all new holiday events as of the v1.6.0 update are time locked. What does it mean? It means that you are not able to time travel to these events before they are able to set in.
You may wonder about the things that you have to prepare for Toy Day. The preparation is that you have to accumulate toys from Nook’s Cranny. Beginning with the first of December, Nook’s Cranny will begin to sell toys on the blue mat to the left of the door. You may want as many as toys as you have villagers. If there are full amount of villagers on your island, it will take 10 days because the toys rotate daily. Ornaments are also needed by you. It can be shook out of the Spruce Trees that grow in the upper levels of your island.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…