Blue Roses ACNH are the rarest hybrid flowers in the game. By the way, how to get Blue Roses in Animal Crossing New Horizons? Well, this guide will help you to find information about the way to crossbreed Blue Roses and how to get them.
Getting Blue Roses ACNH
Blue roses are the most difficult hybrid flowers to get in ACNH (Animal Crossing: New Horizons) because they are only able to be bred consistently from special red roses with a certain genetic makeup. Of course, it is not easy to learn the genetics of special red rose in ACNH only by looking it. If you do not follow proper steps, you may will get a trouble to breed blue roses. But, if you follow exactly what is explained in this guide, then you are able to produce red roses which have a 25% opportunity of spawning a blue rose when bred.
Before getting into the best way for growing blue roses in ACNH (Animal Crossing: New Horizons), we inform you that this page will not cover the basics of cross-breeding or go into any technical details about genetics. Thus, the new players are advised to reference an ACNH flower breeding guide before trying to grow blue roses for themselves.
Aside from that, it is really important to note that the players have to discard immediately any flowers which spawn during this process if they will not be utilized in a latter step. For instance, the first step to growing blue roses in ACNH is to breed white rose seeds to grow purple roses, and the players have to discard any non-purple roses which spawn during this step.
Steps To Grow Blue Roses ACNH
We are sure that you are very curious to know how to grow Blue Roses ACNH so that you are able to get Blue Roses in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Do not be sad, now we are going to share steps by steps to grow Blue Roses ACNH.
Here are steps that you have to do in growing Blue Roses ACNH:
- At the first step, you have to breed white rose seeds to grow purple roses.
- Please breed the purple roses from step one with yellow rose seeds to grow white roses ACNH.
- After that, you are able to breed the purple roses from step one with the white roses from step two for growing new purple roses.
- Then, you have to breed the new purple roses from step three with yellow rose seeds to test whether they are good or bad. Usually, bad purple roses are going to spawn white roses 100% of the time. While good purple roses are going to spawn both yellow roses and white roses.
- In this step, you have to breed the good purple roses from step four to grow the special white roses.
- Please breed red rose seeds for growing the black roses ACNH.
- Afterwards, you are able to breed the black roses from step six with the special white roses from step five to grow hybrid red roses.
- Also, you need to breed the hybrid red roses from step seven with the special white roses ACNH from step five for growing orange roses.
- Please breed the orange roses from step eight with the special white roses from step five for growing special red roses.
- The tenth step, you have to breed the special red roses from step nine for growing blue roses. The Blue roses ACNH are going to spawn 25% of the time.
We think that it is a really involved process. The players who want to grow blue roses in Animal Crossing: New Horizons need to work methodically. Also, the players need to be patient, especially if they do not want to spend lots of time. But, it may still be preferable to the alternative that is trying to breed blue roses from the parent flowers which have an extremely low chance of spawning them.
The Probability of Growing Blue Rose ACNH
- Required about 1.5 months to grow
Based on our research, it will take about 2 weeks (in-game) to get the Red Roses (hybrids) necessary for this process. After we water them without stop every day, we saw that our first Blue Rose bloom after around one month. We are able to say that this process took 6 weeks. If you want to do the same, please be prepared to put in a lot of effort.
- Exact probability is unknown
Given that there is no written indication in the game, as far now it is not clear what the exact probability of Blue Roses spawning is. But, if we compare this blue rose to the Golden Rose that sees at least one spawn every 2-3 days, so we are able to assume that the Blue Rose has lower probability.
- Required about 1.5 months to grow
Price of the Blue Roses ACNH
Need to know that flowers in ACNH (Animal Crossing: New Horizons) are able to multiply by themselves (self-replicate). It means that having only one Blue Rose is enough. If you leave it by itself with no other flowers beside it, eventually it is going to reproduce. By the way, how about the price of Blue Roses in Animal Crossing: New Horizons? For your information, Blue Roses are able to be sold for 1,000 Bells at Nook’s Cranny. However, selling flowers is not really an efficient method of making Bells. Thus, we do not suggest you to sell Blue Roses in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, especially given how extremely rare Blue Rose is.
Once again, we inform you that Blue Roses ACNH only sell for up to 1,000 bells. Due to the lengthy growing process, Blue Roses ACNH are not great flowers to sell for profit. Instead, the players have to use them for decoration. For your information, Blue Roses are the main ingredient for the DIY Blue Rose Crown that you are able to wear.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…