In the game known as Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, there are a lot of different armor sets for Eivor. Each of them provides different advantages. There are nine armor sets in the game. However, it is actually 10 with one is locked to a certain region of the game, so it is not counted.
- Brigandine Armor Set: for melee focused builds, especially on crowd control
- Can increase armor when surrounded by more than two opponents
- Can increase melee damage
The Brigandine Armor set is believed to be the best armor set for those with melee focused builds and for the ones that do not care for stealth or ranged combat. It is located in mid campaign locations, the later areas of Mercia and early ones of Wessex. You are able to find the pants, bracers, and torso in Cent, while in Sciropescire, there is cloak and helmet.
- Thor’s Armor Set: for stun damage focused builds
- Can increase speed when stunning an opponent
- Can increase stun
Thor’s Armor set is considered as the hardest to obtain in the game. The three Daughters of Lerion, who are some of the most difficult bosses in the game, hold the pants, torso, and bracers. Two weaker ones can be found in Grantebridgescire while the strongest sister is in East Anglia. Killing all of them will get you their daggers that you can use to unlock a tomb in East Anglia, when the helmet can be found. To claim the cloak, you will have to track down and kill all 45 members of the Order of Ancients. It definitely takes longer than you think.
- Mentor’s Armor Set: for hit and run builds
- Can increase attack after critical hits
- Can increase speed
Mentor’s Armor set is another one that gives you the trademark beaked hood of Assassin’s Creed. This one is much easier to find compared to the Hidden Ones’ Armor. However, it is hidden in more endgame locations, with the pieces can be found everywhere among both Northumbria and Wessex. In Suthsexe, you can find the bracers and torso while the cloak and the helmet are located in Snotinghamscire and pants in WIncestre.
- Thegn’s Armor Set: for critical damage focused builds
- Can increase critical chance when parrying
- Can increase critical damage
Each piece of Thegn’s Armor set is everywhere all over England, meaning you probably will not find all of them until later in the game. The bracers and torso are able to be discovered in Eurviscire, the cloak and helmet in Wincestre, and pants in Glowecestrescire.
- Berserker Armor Set
- Can increase speed until you heal
- Can increase attack and armor
This one might be one of the coolest looking armors in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla if only for the fact that people get to wear the head of a giant bear as a helm. It is not placed higher because it has to be bought. To get this one, you will have to either pre-ordered the gold or the ultimate edition of the game, or pay five dollars in the game store. Even though it looks good, having to purchase it is a bit too much.
- Hidden One’s Armor Set
Perfect for range focused builds, with an emphasis on stealth
- Can increase assassination damage when crouched and undetected for 10 seconds
- Can increase headshot damage
Hidden One’s Armor set is one of the best armor sets in the game. It is also one of the most difficult to get. Every piece is located in a Hidden One Bureau, which is everywhere throughout England. However, since bureaus are not marked on the map unless you find them, it can be hard. You will have to specifically find the bureaus that is able to be found in Ledecestrescire, Lunden, Essexe, Jorvik, and Glowecestrescire.
- Galloglach Armor Set: for melee focused builds, especially on defense
- Can increase melee resistance when hitting opponents with finishers
- Can increase melee damage
Galloglach Armor set is known as the first serious melee armor set for those who are looking to support their melee centric play style. However, it is included as one of those that sounds better than it actually is. It has the ability to increase melee resistance when hitting opponents with finishers and it can grant the additional increase to melee damage.
- Huntsman Armor Set: for range focused builds, especially on fighting in the open
- Can increase ranged damage when hitting opponents further than 20m away
- Can increase speed
Huntsman Armor set is one of the earliest armor sets that you can encounter as it is spread across the kingdom of Mercia, with the pants, bracers, and torso placed in Grantebridgescire, and the cloak and helmet located in Ledecestrescire.
- Raven Clan Armor Set: decent all around armor set with no clear strengths or weaknesses
- Can increase armor lower your health
- Can increase critical chance
The Raven Clan Armor set is so good for those who are looking to get the armor in the early game that has great general advantages. Unlike the others who have specialized perks such as focusing on stealth or melee damage, this one
- Magister’s Armor Set: for melee and range hybrid builds, especially on playing in the dark
- Can increase melee damage at night
- Can increase ranged damage
Despite how cool it might look, this The Magister’s Armor set is perfect for this bottom spot due to the fact that it is only available at night. This one is another early game armor set and it is scattered across two different kinds named Mercia and East Anglia. The ones that you will be able to find in Oxenefordscire are bracers, pants, and torso, while the cloak and helmet are located in East Anglia.
Ever since the Assassin’s Creed franchise started to become a trend in the RPG field, armor and weapons have taken an important part than in the early games. The newest one, AC Valhalla is no exception. The armor in this one is the critical one that can help a player to success.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…