In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, there is a quest named The Forge and The Flame. It is a quest which is done in Ravensthorpe. In this quest, you will start the wedding between Gunnar and Brigid in the settlement. What’s next? You need to know the walkthrough and here we will serve it for you.
The Walkthrough of The Forge and The Flame Quest
You will get this quest after you reach Settlement level 5 and complete the Glowecestrescire arc. The thing that you have to do then is to approach and speak with Gunnar at the blacksmith and then he will make a request to have us marry him to Brigid.
In the dialogue menu, you have to select About Your Wedding option so that the quest will be started. If you are ready to continue, then you have to choose Let’s Get You Married dialogue option. Then, you will witness the ceremony in a series of cutscenes.
- More info: Is Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Co-op?
Here, you will have to speak to Randvi. However, before going to Randvi, you are able to talk to some of the guests first. Randvi will ask you to talk. So, you have to make your way through the revellers and then you can talk to Randvi on the fringe of the celebration. You have to follow her to a secluded spot after your conversation.
Then, you have to speak with Randvi again after you reach your destination. You must sit with her to chat some more things and the quest will end after your conversation.
There is a chance for you to start a romantic relationship with Randvi during this step. It can be done if you have not started one already during the Taken For Granted quest.
Also, it is important for you to know that this quest is able to be bugged and remain unfinished after your conversation with Randvi. The thing that you can do after your conversation to finish the quest is to simply walk back to Ravensthorpe.
When you approach Ravensthorpe, the camera may pan out. If it happens, you can continue walking into the settlement.
On Youtube, there are some walkthrough videos about this quest. So, if you want to watch them, here are some videos about the Forge and the Flame of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla that you can watch.
- A video of Levenatic entitled The Forge and The Flame – Assassin’s Creed Valhalla PC [Full Mission] which was uploaded on December 6th, 2020. The duration of the video is 7 minutes and 13 seconds and it has been watched more than 200 times.
- A video of Mint Menthanym entitled Mint Plays Assassin’s Creed Valhalla – Episode 324 – The Forge and The Flame which was uploaded on December 4th, 2020. The duration of the video is 29 minutes and 58 seconds. It has been watched more than 100 times.
- A video of Forcedsun Gaming entitled Assassin’s Creed Valhalla – The Forge and The Flame which was uploaded on December 16th, 2020. The duration of the video is 9 minutes and 22 seconds and it has been watched more than 100 times.
- A video of He’s Odin-Sighted entitled Assassin’s Creed Valhalla | “The Forge and The Flame” Walkthrough which was uploaded on December 8th, 2020. The duration of the video is 7 minutes and 11 seconds and it has been watched more than 80 times.
- A video of GameZone GaMinG entitled The Forge and The Flame – Confessing Randvi | Assassin’s Creed Valhalla which was uploaded on November 22nd, 2020. The duration of the video is 13 minutes and 5 seconds and it has been watched more than 3k times.
Who Is Gunnar?
In this quest, there are some characters that you have to meet. One of them is Gunnar. But, who is he? He is a Norseman who works as the chief blacksmith in the settlement of Eivor in Ravensthorpe.
In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, he is an NPC. What is NPC? It is a character which can be interacted with or are shown in the game. The presence of NPCs will add contrast to the lore, story and character progression of the game.
Some of the NPCs can be romanced and some others offer a wide variety of services to Eivor. According to Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Wiki, Gunner has a special interest for Eivor. It is because he has been oprhoned himself but at a much younger age.
The people in Heillboer become his extended family. After the death of Varin, he brings that love of the community to Fornburg. Now, when he is well into his adult years, he misses for a closer family that he can call his own.
Who Is Randvi?
In the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla game, Randvi is a Norse woman character who serves as the chief advisor of the settlement of Ravensthorpe in Anglo Saxon England. She is the sister of Thora who is the wife of Sigurd Styrbjornsson and the step sister in law of Eivor.
In her journey, Randvi accompanied Eivor to be able to flee from the war-torn Norway and build a new settlement in Southern England. For your information, this character is voiced by Kajsa Mohammar who is a Swedish actress who also voices Soma in the game.
There is a description about her that her love for her husband namely Sigurd takes the same form like most in the Raven Clan know – admiration from a distance. Even though there are a number of times Sigurd has spent traveling with her during their arranged marriage, both of them are still strangers in a lot of ways.
- Don’t miss: Best Armor AC Valhalla Early Game
But, the point is that Randvi is a pragmatic woman who knows from the harsh history of her people that there are far worse fates than a utilitarian marriage.
Well, that’s the thing that we are able to explain to you about The Forge and The Flame Quest. And as a bonus, we also explain a little bit about the NPCs of the quest that you will meet and interact including Gunnar and Randvi.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…