In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, skills and abilities are special moves. As a player, you are able to perform them in certain conditions and situations. They have the same formula from the previous games of the series Origins and Odyssey, but to an extent.
You are able to get skills by spending Skill Points and you can get Skill Points by exploring the world, completing quests and fighting. How about abilities? You are able to learn them by discovering Books of Knowledge in the world or you can complete story quests.
In the first few hours of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, you will be able to have access to the massive skill tree for the first time. However, the menu that you spend those points on is shrouded in fog and it hides most things until you are able to get farther down a particular path.
Here, we will explain more about Skill Tree and also the best build of it.
Best Build of Skill Tree in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
If you can equip the right Bear skills, you will have a strength which cannot be stopped for your opponents. Here are the skills from Bear Skill that you can choose.
Best Build for Bear Skill Tree
- Stomp. It is a good skill that will permit you to be able to take out a big chunk of opponents’ health when they are knocked down.
- Berseker’s Mettle. With it, you are able to make sure that you do not lose your momentum entirely if you are hit by an opponent. For one hit, the bar of your adrenaline will not be affected.
- Warrior Takedowns. It will alert all opponents around you. Nevertheless, it provides you with a full adrenaline bar.
- Adrenaline Fiend. If you do not want to get hit during a fight, this skill is a good option. When your bars fill up, the speed and damage of your attack will increase.
- Parry Damage. This skill is also a good one to have in combat. If you can land successful parries, it will damage the health of your opponents.
The weapon that you can choose is either of the Bear weapons that can be found in the game which include the Iron-Star Weapon (Fine Flail), a Carolingian Longsword (Superior Great Sword) or Skadi’s Wrath (Fine Light Bow).
How about the armor? You are able to select Thegn’s Heavy Tunic and Bracers for this specific build for the heavier approach. Then, you can select a shield or another weapon.
Best Build for Wolf Skill Tree
If you want to focus on the Wolf tree skill, below, you can see the best skills that you can choose.
- Assassination Attack Training. It is an important skill that you can get in the game for this skill tree. With it, you will have a high damage output on stealth attacks and it permits you to be able to deal bursts of damage. Also, it can make opponents weaker for up-front combat afterwards.
- Critical Range Decision Training. With this skill, you will be helped in making sure every shot counts. You are able to pair this with Headshot Training and Range Attack Training. So, you will create a great deal of chaos with just your arrow and bow.
- Bow Stun Finisher. This skill can help you to instantly beat any stunned opponents in style.
- Bow to Melee Link. This skill is a good skill for you to have. It can reward you for choosing to be a hybrid. If you alternate between ranged and melee attacks, it will permit you to be able to deal extra damage for a short amount of time.
The weapon that you can choose here is the Housecarl’s Axe or the Fine Dane Axe. With this piece and other Wolf gear, you will be able to boost your abilities and skills when you deal with a bunch of opponents.
How about the armor set to use? The pieces of Huntsman Armor set can be found by you and it is scattered in the earlier regions of England. When you equip it, you will see that it can boost your recon abilities by far more. Also, you will get bonuses including Armor Set Bonus (2 pieces of Gear) which has increased ranged damage when damaging opponents from 20 meters of distance and Armor Set Bonus (5 pieces of gear) which has increased speed.
Best Build for The Way of Raven
Raven tree has a lot of skills that can be used to help you in improving your silent approach to the hostiles. Here are the best skills that you can have from Raven.
- Advanced Assassination. It is an important skill to get from this skill tree. It can be useful to assassinate high-level targets instantly.
- Breakfall. With this skill, you are allowed to jump from larger heights and it can avoid taking any damage by doing a roll. If you do a wrong jump, it can destroy your whole momentum. However, with this skill, you are able to keep going.
- Brush with Death. This skill can slow down time on a well-time dodge. You are able to deal your opponents acute and precise blows by using the heightened senses.
- Missile Reversal. You can use it to send a projectile back to its sender. You are able to do that by holding down LB/L1 just before it strikes you.
In the Raven category, you can use any of the various weapon choices. You can choose the Fyrd Spear, the Yngling Seax (Dagger) and the War Hammer. If you choose War Hammer, it will offer the extra kick that you need when things swing out of control in a stealthy situation.
How about the armor set? You can find it in East Anglia and Oxenefordscire. You can find the different pieces for this armor set and you can combine it with one of the recommended weapons above. So, you can sneak effectively into most areas easily. If you choose the classic Raven’s armor set, it offers you some bonuses including Armor Set Bonus (2 pieces of gear) which is armor that can increase if your health decreases and Armor Set Bonus (5 pieces of gear) which is an additional increase to Critical Chance.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…