What is your opinion about Carolingian Longsword in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla? You may agree that this weapon is one of the best weapons in the game. If you want to get this awesome weapon, you need to know how to get it. And here, we will inform you where the location of Carolingian Longsword is.
The Location of Carolingian Longsword in AC Valhalla
If you are looking for Carolingian Longsword in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, you are able to do that by exploring the Forest Hideout in the East Anglia area. You are able to find Carolingian Longsword in an enemy campsite on the border of East Anglia and Grantebridgescire in a chest at the back tent.
- More info: Best Armor AC Valhalla Early Game
You are able to unlock The Carolingian Longsword very quickly in the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. However, you need to cross the whole enemy camp so that you can reach the chest. If you do it carefully, the guard beside you will end up landing you with a sledgehammer.
At the end, there will be few options, but you have to empty the camp or keep the bandits far enough away so that you will have enough time to open the chest. However, if you do this, it is not fair. In addition, there is another member of the Order who is quite high-ranking, and he lives in this small forest hideout.
Same as all the weapons in the game, it is possible for you to improve it for more damage and rune locations. Among all of the weapons, this longsword is one of the best. So, it is worth it to have this weapon. To get this weapon, the recommended level is 55 and a level around 40 can be enough.
If you access Youtube, there are some videos that you are able to find about the locations of this Carolingian Longsword weapon. Here are some videos that you can watch.
- A video of x LunarGaming entitled Carolingian Longsword Weapon Location – Assassins Creed Valhalla which was uploaded on November 11th, 2020. The duration of the video is 42 seconds and it has been watched more than 13k times.
- A video of Markus Maximus entitled Assassins Creed Valhalla | Carolingian Longsword Location which was uploaded on December 4th, 2020. The duration of the video is 1 minute and 21 seconds and it has been watched more than 190 times.
- A video of WoW Quests entitled Carolingian Longsword Bear Gear Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Great Sword which was uploaded on November 12th, 2020. The duration of the video is 2 minutes and 33 seconds and it has been watched more than 11k times.
- A video of GosuNoob entitled AC Valhalla East Anglia Gear Wealth – Carolingian Longsword Weapon Location which was uploaded on November 14th, 2020. The duration of the video is 1 minute and 47 seconds and it has been watched more than 2.7k times.
- A video of KicKnaZZ Games entitled Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Carolingian Longsword (Superior GreatSword) / Location which was uploaded on November 29th, 2020. The duration of the video is 43 seconds and it has been watched more than 80 times.
- A video of Xakon Gaming entitled AC Valhalla How to Get Carolingian Longsword which was uploaded on November 17th, 2020. The duration of the video is 1 minute and 12 seconds and it has been watched more than 300 times.
As described in Assassin Creed Valhalla wiki, you can find this weapon at the encampment of the enemy where there you will find a red tent which is on a wooden platform. You have to climb up and then you will find the wealth chest in the red tent. However, you need to be careful since there is the Goliath which guards it.
The Details About Carolingian Longsword
In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Carolingian Longsword is a Greatsword Weapon which can be wielded in either hand. With it, you are able to attack enemies effectively. However, if you want to wield a two-handed weapon in each hand, you need Heavy Dual Wield skill.
For your information, each weapon in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is associated with either the Raven Skill Tree, Wolf Skill Tree or Bear Skill Tree. You are able to enhance weapons at any Blacksmith to be able to increase their quality so that it permits them to be able to Upgraded further.
Also, it can add Rune Slots to the weapon. You are able to upgrade weapons a number of times to further increase their damage and effectiveness using Materials which are found in the world. Do you want to know the stats of Carolingian Longsword? You are able to check it in the table below.
|The Name of The Weapon||Stats (Superior Quality)|
|Attack||Speed||Stun||Critical Chance||Weight||Base Run|
This weapon originated from the Carolingian Empire in central Europe during the early Middle Ages. Originally, it belonged to the Anglo-Saxon ealdorman Lerion and was kept in his own personal villa. The sword disappeared following his death and it was subsequently acquired by the Viking Eivor.
Weapons in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
In Assassin’ Creed Valhalla, weapons are used to inflict damage against Enemies and Bosses. Eivor can access a variety of weapons such as axes, swords, spears and many more. As Eivor, you are able to use those weapons to decapitate your enemies brutally, assassinate the targets quietly or vanquish them from afar.
You are able to obtain weapons as rewards from completing quests, buying or crafting from a blacksmith, looted off from enemies, locations of chests. And even, you can get it from enemies and bosses where they drop them.
- Don’t miss: AC Valhalla Skill Tree Best Build
Do you want to know what the best weapon for you is in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla? Basically, you are able to use any weapon type. However, you need to pay attention to invest points into Skills that can boost damage of your preferred weapons.
Then, how to improve weapons in the game? You are able to Enhance and Upgrade your weapons to improve the performance, change their appearance and add Runes slots. Also, you are able to find special Legendary Weapons that have powerful advantages.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…
Leave a Reply