In Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla, you will have to cross the realms to be able to learn more about Norse mythology and Eivor’s path. You must collect ingredients for Valka so that she is able to make a potion which can give you visions of Asgard. It is useful to see the world through Havi’s eyes and explore the magical realm.
At the start of your visit to Asgard, you will meet a suspicious character named the Builder. You are able to battle the Builder at the base of the tower that he made for his defense. When you battle the Builder, you must be able to survive in two phases of his attack so that you can subdue him and complete the rest of the storyline in Asgard. This battle will be very difficult if you do not understand the cues that are provided in the game.
Below, we have the best way that you can follow to be able to beat the Builder.
The Best Way to Beat The Builder in Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla
As explained above, there will be two phases of his attack and you must be able to survive from those attacks.
In the first phase, you will have to avoid his attacks. It is best for you to use a longer two-handed weapon. It is because The Builder is bigger than life and as a player you have to be able to keep out from under his feet. The Builder has a weak spot on his head and you can reach it from the air. Here, you are able to attack him and then interact with the balls of light that he leaves near his feet when he bangs his hammer on the ground. With it, you will make your attacks more effective against the Jotun. After that, when you see that his attacks launch you into the air, you can launch a volley of arrows at his exposed head. Around the arena, there are arrow stashes which are hidden. You can replenish the stash when running low.
In the phase two, The Builder is at half death. In this part, he will mock Havi about his leadership skills and begin the second phase of his attack. He will try to involve you in a circular force field. So, the thing that you have to do is to avoid and sprint. Here, you have to take every chance to be able to launch into the air and then make the shots count. When you see that the Builder has been damaged enough to perform a stun attack, here you must be able to take advantage of the chance and then take him out.
After you have beaten The Builder, you will have to make your way to the door to Jotunheim. And you will wake up in Midgard under the surveillance of Valka. There, you have to collect the important ingredients for Valka to be able to make up another potion so that you can go back to Asgard.
If you want to watch some videos about beating The Builder in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, there are some videos that you are able to watch on Youtube. Here are some of them and you can watch them to see how they beat The Builder and you can learn from them.
- A video of Frosty Games entitled Assassin’s Creed Valhalla How to Beat The Builder which was uploaded on November 17th, 2020. The duration of the video is 8 minutes and 17 seconds. It has been watched more than 6k times.
- A video of Xtreme Gaming World entitled Easiest Way to Defeat The Builder (Asgard) Even At Low Level || Assassins Creed Valhalla which was uploaded on November 15th, 2020. The duration of the video is 7 minutes and 36 seconds and it has been watched more than 48k times.
- A video of Trane067 entitled Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: The Big Finish – Defeat the Builder which was uploaded on November 16th, 2020. The duration of the video is 4 minutes and 29 seconds and it has been watched more than 5k times.
- A video of Ruba entitled Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla – The Builder Boss Fight which was uploaded on November 9th, 2020. The duration of the video is 5 minutes and 38 seconds and it has been watched more than 4k times.
- A video of Legacy Gaming entitled Builder – Boss Guide | Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Survival Guide which was uploaded on November 14th, 2020. The duration of the video is 7 minutes and 11 seconds and it has been watched more than 53k times.
- A video of Dash Fire entitled Assassin’s Creed Valhalla – How to Beat the Builder which was uploaded on December 14th, 2020. The duration of the video is 4 minutes and 16 seconds. This video has been watched more than 10 times.
Who is The Builder in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla?
In the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, there is a giant creature that you have to beat. The name is The Builder. He is a non player character (NPC) which is permitted by Loki for being into Asgard. It is a sign of gratitude for helping him to save his son. The Builder makes a promise to build a shield that can protect Asgard from Ragnarok.
He is a crafty character and he turns out to be a traitor. When you reveal the truth to him, he will reveal his real self which is a giant from Jotunheim. Actually, he built a tower not with an aim to protect Asgard from invading outsiders. However, he does it to keep the Asgaraianslocked in.
You must beat this character in the game in Indre Holm at the ground floor of the tower that he builds. We can say that in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, fighting with The Builder is not the most challenging fight. However, it is one of the most versatile in terms of available approaches and possible builds to use.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…