If we talk about maps in Minecraft, of course there are a lot of maps that you are able to use for playing in Minecraft. But, how about the Simburbia map? Have you ever heard of this map? Or, have you ever played on this map? Let’s find out about it.
Simburbia Map Review
Simburbia map is a building map which was created by Jigarbov. This map was released on August 26th, 2014. What map is it? If you wonder what map it is, well this map is a custom map for Minecraft. Here, you are able to find a city simulator system (SimCity in Minecraft) with plot relationships, overlays, power systems, population, money, disasters and abandonments. If you play in this map and you are not able to run on render distance 10 or upper, this map will break. In fact, it will be too laggy for you to play if you do not play on that anyway normally.
In this map, you should set Render Distance to 16. Also, it is recommended for you to use Shaders Mod if you want to get the best experience. If you want to know how the map is, you are able to watch some videos about the Simburbia map on Youtube to give you some depiction about how this map is.
- A video of Jigarbov entitled Simburbia Java Edition Release Trailer – City Simulator in Minecraft which was uploaded on August 26th, 2014. The duration of the video is 2 minutes and now it has been watched more than 278k times.
- A video of Justin Zmich entitled How to Download the Simburbia Minecraft Map (Minecraft SimCity) which was uploaded on August 27th, 2014. The duration of the video is 6 minutes and 14 seconds and it has been watched more than 10k times.
- A video of Aypierre entitled SimCity dans Minecraft – Simburbia which was uploaded on August 28th, 2014. The duration of the video is 42 minutes and 8 seconds and it has been watched more than 262k times.
In the trailer of the Simburbia map in Jigarbov Youtube channel, you can see that in this map, you are able to create your own city, complete quests from citizens, recover from horrible disasters, be the mayor that you want to be, and many more. Learning, creating, finding, playing, exploring, protecting are the things that you can do in this map.
On December 14th, 2020, Jigarbov uploaded a video entitled Simburbia Official Trailer – The Ultimate Minecraft City Simulator on his Youtube channel. In the description of the video, he writes that this is the brand spanking new one for Bedrock Edition which is all mobile devices, consoles and Windows 10. There are some similarities, but it has been built from the ground up all over again using the recent and greatest from Minecraft platform.
Steps To Install Simburbia Map
Do you want to play on this map? Or you are just curious? You are able to install this map and if you wonder how to install it, you are able to follow the steps below as your guide.
- The first thing that you have to do is to download the map. You can get the map from some sites which provide it and one of them is 9minecraft.net. Or, you are able to get it from www.jigarbov.net.
- After you download the map, the next thing that you have to do is to extract the file.
- Now, you need to hold down the Windows key and then you have to press the R key on the keyboard. Alternatively, you are able to click on the Start and then type Run into search and then click on Run.
- In this step, you have to type %appdata% into the Run program and then hit Enter key.
- Now, you have to open the .minecraft folder and then you must open the Saves folder.
- Next, you have to drag the extracted map folder that you have done in the previous step into the Saves folder.
- After that, you have to start Minecraft and for your information, the map is in Single Player mode.
- Now, you are able to play it.
About Jigarbov, a Creator of Simburbia Map in Minecraft
As explained above that Simburbia map was created by Jigarbov. In the development of this map, he was responsible for directing the maps, redstone creations, some builds, concepts and releasing the map on his website that can be accessed at www.jigarbov.net.
He has a Youtube channel and the name of it is Jigarbov which was created on August 14th, 2006. Now, his Youtube channel has more than 36k subscribers and he has gained more than 10 million views in total. Besides the trailer of Simburbia Map, the other videos that you are able to find and watch in his Youtube channel are listed below.
- Simburbia Full Tutorial Walkthrough which was uploaded on December 15th, 2020. The duration of the video is 7 minutes and 15 seconds and it has been watched more than 2k times.
- Simburbia Official Trailer – The Ultimate Minecraft City Simulator which was uploaded on December 14th, 2020. The duration of the video is 1 minute and 6 seconds and it has been watched more than 31k times.
- A video entitled Barnyard Battle Arena – The Animals Fight Back! Minecraft Marketplace Trailer which premiered on August 25th, 2020. The duration of the video is 1 minute and it has been watched more than 69k times.
- Infinity Skyblock – Minecraft Marketplace Trailer… The Ultimate Skyblock Randomiser which premiered on December 10th, 2019. The duration of the video is 45 seconds and it has been watched more than 724k times.
- Play: City Mall Skins – Minecraft Marketplace Trailer which was uploaded on March 12th, 2019. The duration of the video is 43 seconds and it has been watched more than 12k times.
There are still more videos that you can watch on the Jigarbov Youtube channel.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…