Coming in a typical Japanese girl, Red Jade skin has become the much sought after skin in Fortnite. Not only that, the Red Jade picture is frequently used as the players’ profile picture and also Fortnite streamers’ thumbnail in Red Jade gameplay video.
However, if you’re a Fortnite streamers or fans, you may fall in love with Red Jade skin or even if you ever used this skin for your Fortnite character. So, is it worth using the Red Jade as the thumbnail? Well, in this post, we’re going to give the review for Red Jade skin and how reliable the skin is to be your thumbnail. Let’s find out below!
Red Jade Skin Review
Red Jade has appeared in the Fortnite item shop for 13 times in two years. If we notice, not many Fortnite skins have a chance to appear in the item shop more than 10 times. Just a few skins in Fortnite oftentimes hit the Fortnite skin. Generally, a lot of Fortnite skins will appear in the shop just 5 times or no more than 10 times.
But it’s different from Red Jade skin which has appeared in Fortnite shops frequently. Here, we can conclude that Red Jade skin is bought by many Fortnite players when it comes to the item shop. Somehow, The number of the Re Jade skin buyers can be a parameter of how popular this skin is. That’s why Epic Games continually enter the Red Jade skin to the shop to be more popular.
Here is the list of sale history for Red Jade skin in Fortnite Tracker
|November 6th, 2020||24||800 V-Bucks|
|October 3rd, 2020||58||800 V-Bucks|
|August 31st, 2020||91||800 V-Bucks|
|July 29th, 2020||124||800 V-Bucks|
|June 24th, 2020||159||800 V-Bucks|
|May 23rd, 2020||191||800 V-Bucks|
|April 21st, 2020||223||800 V-Bucks|
|March 19th, 2020||256||800 V-Bucks|
|February 18th, 2020||286||800 V-Bucks|
|January 18th, 2020||317||800 V-Bucks|
|December 14th, 2019||352||800 V-Bucks|
|November 5th, 2019||391||800 V-Bucks|
|October 1st, 2019||426||800 V-Bucks|
From Fortnitetracker.com, Red Jade skin has 74% bought with 79 votes. That sounds great, doesn’t it? We guess that many Fortnite players really love Red Jade skin as this skin has a very affordable price which eases the players to finally buy this skin and add it to their skin lockers.
Red Jade skin is well-known as an Uncommon Fortnite skin which was released on October 1st, 2019 and was last available 24 days ago. As a Fortnite shop-item, of course you can get this cute skin with V-Bucks. Unfortunately, the Red Jade skin does not return back yet to the item shop. Then, if the Red Jade skin is currently available in the item shop, please don’t hesitate to grab this skin.
Here are more information about Red Jade skin
- Release Date: October 1st, 2019
- Last Seen: November 6th, 2020
- Day(s) Ago: 24
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Type: Outfit
- Price: 800 V-Bucks
- Availability: Shop
- ID: CID_545_Athena_Commando_F_SushiNinja
- Categories: Female
Using Red Jade Skin as Thumbnail, What Should You Do?
Once you read our review for the Red Jade skin above, what do you think after? Is the Red Jade skin reliable to use as a thumbnail or not? Of course, we cannot force you to use the Red Jade skin as a thumbnail but one thing for sure this skin has a very stunning appearance especially when used as your YouTube thumbnail or your Fortnite profile picture. That’s up to you, bro!
A numerous of Fortnite skin providers included Pinterest really offers tons of Red Jade skin pictures with attractive and gorgeous looks. But, to use the Red Jade as the thumbnail seems not enough if you just look for the image and then set it as the Thumbnail, that’s not a recommended way at all.
Although the original Red Jade picture is close to perfect but better for you to edit it before. In editing, you surely can add some more beautiful effect to the image and then you can also add some text and change a more catchy font.
To use Red Jade as your thumbnail, at least there are some steps that you need to follow, here they are:
Step 1: Edit Red Jade Image
Once you have already got the Red Jade image, you shouldn’t directly use it for your thumbnail but edit it first. To edit this image, you surely can use plenty of image editors. We recommend you to use Kapwing and Filmora9.
- Use Kapwing: You can access this image editor at https://www.kapwing.com/. Then, you need to click on Start Edition once you are at this site. Upload Red Jade image into available box. Then, you can start editing the Red Jade by possibly adding some texts, fonts and also background. If it’s done, you can save it on your PC library.
- Use Filmora9: You can access this image editor at https://filmora.wondershare.net/. Once you are at this site, you can drag or drop the Red Jade image and you can start editing it.
Step 2: Upload Red Jade as Thumbnail
If you feel enough in editing Red Jade images as you already get the best one, well it’s time for you to use Red Jade as the thumbnail. Make sure you already store the Red Jade image after edition on your device’s storage.
You may want to use this image for Youtube thumbnails, right? Here’s how!
- First, go to YouTube and click on Sign in in the top-right corner, then type in the email address and password for your YouTube account that you want to use.
- Then, click on the profile icon.
- Choose YouTube Studio Beta which is in the drop-down menu. The YouTube Studio page will open.
- Click on Videos in the left of the page.
- Choose the Fortnite video gameplay. Click the title or thumbnail of the video that you want to replace the image with. The video editing page will open.
- Click THUMBNAILS near the top of the page.
- Select SELECT IMAGE FILE. This option is in the bottom-right corner. A Finder (Mac) or File Explorer (Windows) window opens.
- Choose Red Jade image stored in File Explorer.
- Click SAVE in the upper right corner. Your changes will be saved, and the thumbnail will be applied to your YouTube video.
Those are the steps that you can use Red Jade skin image as your YouTube Thumbnail. Make sure to not miss a step above.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…