Yoosung’s route is starting at Day 5 in the Mystic Messenger game. Yoosung’s story is only available through the Casual Story. Just like Zen’s route, Yoosung’s route will be available when you have successfully completed Days 1 through 4 of the common Casual Path.
Just like other routes, Yoosung’s route also provides multiple endings So, let’s find out the Yoosung’s route walkthrough on our post below!
Yoosung’s Route Walkthrough
Here’s for the Yoosung’s route walkthrough in detail:
Day 5 – Day 7
- Score below 30% chat participation or win more hearts for another character.
- Select incorrect answers (hostile towards Rika and V) to get the Bad Story End 1.
- Trigger Bad End 1 once one visual novel section and one chat if you successfully done.
- Select correct answers to obtain the Bad Story End 2.
- Trigger Bad End 2 once receiving two chats and two visual novel sections.
Day 8 – Day 10
- Score below 30% chat participation or win more hearts for another character than Yoosung.
- Pass the Day 7 branch point.
- Select correct answers.
- Switch to incorrect answer (prioritize own safety over all the members of RFA)
- Trigger Bad End 3 once the Day 10 branch point.
- Trigger Bad End 3 once the Day 10 branch point
Well, those are the Yoosung’s route walkthrough based on the Day.
At least, there are seven endings that you receive in Yoosung’s route. Here are they:
- Normal End: To get the Normal End, you should achieve the party with 0-9 opened RSVP emails.
- Good End: To get the Good End, you should achieve the party with 10 – more opened RSVP emails.
- Bad Story End 1: To get the Bad Story End 1, you have to choose incorrect answers (identify yourself with Rika) through to the Day 7 branch point. If you have already done it correctly, you need to trigger Bad End 1 once one visual novel section and one chat.
- Bad Story End 2: To get the Bad Story End 2, you need to choose correct answers until past the Day 7 branch point. Then, switch to incorrect answers(hostile towards Rika and V). If you have already done it successfully, you need to trigger Bad End 2 once two chats and two visual novel sections.
- Bad Story End 3: To get the Bad Story End 3, you have to choose correct answers through the Day 9 branch point. Then, Switch to incorrect answers (please prioritize own safety over all the members of RFA). In this case, you have to trigger Bad End 3 once the Day 10 branch point.
- Bad Relationship End 1: To get the Bad Relationship End 1, you should score below 30% chat participation or win more hearts for another character than Yoosung on Days 5 through 7.
- Bad Relationship End 2: To get the Bad Relationship End 2, you can pass the Day 7 branch. You must then score below 30% chat participation or win more hearts for another character than Yoosung on Days 8 through 10.
Getting Yoosung’s Route, Here’s the Guide!
There are multiple ways that you can go to get Yoosung’s route. However, some tips may be applied to other days. Here’s how to get Yoosung’s route:
- The first thing that you should do is to be nice to Yoosung.
- Then, try to take his side when he is being tempted.
- What you should also do is to calm him down
- Please don’t let him accuse V and also the group for every issue.
- To always keep the peace in the group
- Give his own time to decide for himself.
- Have to be supportive and patient.
- Grab a lot of hearts from him.
- Avoid getting hearts from other members.
- Please always give him good advice.
Great Methods for Yoosung’s Route
This post also show you the great methods for Yoosung’s route, here are they:
- You don’t have to open RSVP emails which you receive once three correct replies.
- You need to create a manual save once achieving Day 5, then you need to receive Bad Relationship End 1.
- You can reload your save and reach Bad Story End 1.
- You can reload your save and reach Bad Relationship End 2.
- You can reload your save and then progress to the Day 7 branch point and create a second save to reach Bad Story End 2.
- You can reload your second save and reach the Bad Story End 3.
- You can reload your second save and reach the Normal End.
- You can reload your second save, then open all your RSVP emails and then reach the Good End.
Well, this method suggests the answer which leads to Yoosung’s good ending.
To note, you don’t need to do action every chat to achieve a good ending. You just need to try to hit as many as you can. Just like the common route, every chat on the Yoosung will offer a chance to get hearts from him.
How to Avoid the Bad Ending of Yoosung’s Route?
We also have multiple ways to avoid the Bad Ending of Yoosung’s Route, here are they:
Bad Story Ending 1 (from day 5-7)
- Don’t be clingy
- Don’t approve being Rika’s alternative
- Don’t make him confuse you as Rika.
- Don’t care about him like a puppy or baby. You should treat him like a grown man.
- Please be nice to other members.
Bad Story Ending 2 (from day 7-8)
- Make him move on from Rika
- Believe the RFA.
- Stay calm during the emergency circumstance
- Understand his situation
- Don’t act like the VIP member which really needs protection
Bad Story Ending 3 (from day 8-10)
- Do the tips in Bad Story Ending 2
- Don’t encourage Yoosung to bleed himself for you
Bad Relationship Ending 1&2 (day 7 and 10)
- Participate more than 50% of following chatrooms:
Bad Relationship Ending 1
- Day 1 (35%): 00:03, 11:58, 16:50, 18:02, 19:40, 23:15
- Day 2 (45%): 11:45, 15:00, 19:02, 20:05, 21:35
- Day 3 (45%): 13:05, 15:30, 17:56, 21:15, 23:00
- Day 4 (50%): 03:24, 10:00, 12:50, 19:18, 22:00, 23:15
- Day 5-7 (0%): NONE
Bad Relationship Ending 2
- Day 1-4: Same with for BRE1
- Day 5 (63%): 03:22, 07:35, 09:43, 15:43, 18:25, 21:45, 23:07
- Day 6 (45%): 01:03, 12:22, 14:30, 19:50, 20:58
- Day 7 (36%): 03:21, 07:20, 12:02, 14:44
- Day 8-10 (0%): NONE
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…