Before you play Monster Hunter Rise, you need to decide which character that you want to have, whether it is a male character or female character. Here, I have some information about the female character creation guide in Monster Hunter Rise.
Female Character Creation Guide in Monster Hunter Rise
When I tried to find the information about female character creation guides in Monster Hunter Rise on some online sources, I could not find the guide specifically for female characters. However, on Youtube, there are some videos about female character creation such as:
- A video from MELOO entitled Monster Hunter Rise – Character Creation Female (All Options Showcase) which was uploaded on March 25th, 2021. The length of the video is 10 minutes 39 seconds and it has been watched more than 47k times.
- A video from Mahee entitled Best Waifu Minoto Female Character Creation | Monster Hunter Rise which was uploaded on May 2nd, 2021. The length of the video is 29 seconds and it has been watched more than 5k times.
- A video from GamerrZOMBIE entitled Monster Hunter Rise – Full Character Creation Female & Male + Palico / Palamute All Customizations which was uploaded on March 25th, 2021. The length of the video is 49 minutes 33 seconds and it has been watched more than 13k times.
- A video from Trophygamers entitled Monster Hunter Rise – Female Character Creation or Customization which was uploaded on March 26th, 2021. The length of the video is 17 minutes 51 seconds and it has been watched more than 1k times.
- A video from Mahee entitled Cute Female Character Creation Showcase | Monster Hunter Rise Edition which was uploaded on April 5th, 2021. The length of the video is 1 minutes 29 seconds and it has been watched more than 7k times.
Character Creation Guide in Monster Hunter Rise
According to GamesAdda, here are the steps to change your appearance in Monster Hunter Rise.
- First, you have to launch Monster Hunter Rise on your PC or Nintendo Switch.
- After that, you have to go to your room in Kamura. You are able to get there by using fast traveling and opening an Item Box.
- After you enter Kamura, then the thing that you have to do is to interact with the Item Box which can be found near Hinoa by selecting to change your appearance from the options.
- After that, there will be a screen which permits you to see how your character would look in Character Creation like when you started to craft your character at the start of the game.
- Later, there will be an open to choose the clothes, makeup, beard, hair, and many more.
- It is important for you to note that the gender of your character and your Palamute or Palico looks is the only thing which you are not able to change.
The Differences Between Male or Female Type in Monster Hunter Rise
When you play Monster Hunter Rise, the first thing that you have to decide is whether you want to play the game as a male or female character. In this game, as explained on the GameRevolution site, character creation is huge with new characters potentially taking an hour or more to fine-tune and adjust.
As also explained on the GameRevolution site, the differences between male and female characters in Monster Hunter Rise are cosmetic. The meaning is that both male and female hunters enjoy the similar gameplay experience without adjustment to stats or movesets.
The main difference is the way that armor looks. The similar piece of armor which is equipped to a male character sometimes is able to look drastically different to the way it appears on the body of the female, even though the armor still has the similar skills and stats which are assigned to it.
You have to select male or female based on your aesthetic preference where you have to choose the character based on how they look to play the game.
Customizing Character in Monster Hunter Rise
According to the GameWith site, in Monster Hunter Rise, as a player, you are able to create and then customize your character before you go to the world of Monster Hunter World. There are a lot of aspects that you are able to change such as gender, facial structure, the voice and more.
First, you will be required to choose the gender of your character. You can choose whether you want a female character or male character. In addition, you are also able to change the background of the customization screen to see how different scenarios can affect the looks of your hunter as explained on Gamewith site.
After that, you need to choose a face preset so that you are able to customize the appearance of your character. And then, you need to fine tune the appearance of your character and choose from a wide variety of customization options, down to the colors, size and types of various facial parts.
Character customization options include face, skin, hairstyle, eyebrows, eyes, nose, mouth, facial hair, makeup 1, makeup 2, expression, clothing, voice, default armor.
And then, if you have confirmed the character that you have created, you have to enter the name of your hunter. After you enter it, you cannot change it after starting the game.
Customizing Your Palico
According to the GameWith site, if you have created your hunter, then you will have to create your Palico. The task of Palico is to help you in battle on single-player and 2-player hunts.
To customize your Palico, first, you have to choose a preset Palico. You have to choose one to serve as your base look. After that, you are able to choose and tweak a huge variety of options on your Palico and then fine tune them based on your preferences including the thickness of his fur, color, voice and many more.
Palico customization options include fur, pattern, eyes, ears, tail, clothing, voice, and default armor. And then, you have to enter the name of your Palico after you have completed the Palico creation. It is also important for you to know that all aspects of your Palico and its name will not be able to be changed after creation.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…