In Animal Crossing, there are lots of villagers. One of them is Merengue. Now, you may want to know more information about Merengue. Well, in this page we are going to reveal information about Merengue.
About Merengue Animal Crossing
Merengue is a normal rhino villager. She first came in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Based on the research, her name comes from “meringue.” It is a type of dessert created by egg whites and sugar. Merengue’s phrase references what she looks like, the strawberry shortcake. For your information, Merengue has nature hobby.
Appearance of Merengue Animal Crossing
By the way, how about the appearance of Merengue? You have to know that Merengue’s body is light pink with a white layer which covers the top of her head. Merengue has a small horn which looks like an upturned strawberry. Also, she has small pink ears, rosy cheeks, and brown eyes with a triangle shape on the side of her eyes, which have two eyelashes stemming from each eye. She has white hooves. And she has a tail with a peach colored puff at the end that looks like a strawberry. Merengue’s horn bulges from the top of her snout and resembles strawberry. Formerly, she wears a Chef’s Outfit, suiting her food-like appearance, and also carries the Candy Umbrella on rainy days. In Animal Crossing, Merengue, Tangy, Zucker, Carrot, Chadder, Frita and Ketchup all resemble food.
Personality of Merengue Animal Crossing
In the previous paragraph, we talk about the appearance of Merengue. Now, we are going to talk about the personality of Merengue. So, how about the personality of Merengue in Animal Crossing? You have to know that Merengue has a normal personality. She often acts kind towards the player. Generally, normal villagers are going to get along well with peppy, lazy, smug, snooty and other normal villagers. This normal rhino villager Merengue may conflict with sisterly and cranky villagers. Usually, she wakes up at 6:00 am. Merengue is easier to befriend than most. Peppy and Normal villagers in the game of Animal Crossing reference an unseen friend known as Moppina.
House of Merengue Animal Crossing
In Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Merengue has a home like a cafe, with several items of her home from the sweets series and a chocolate fountain. In her home, there is a minimalist mini table with red tulips on top. Also, next to the table, there is a soft-serve lamp. You are going to see that there is a dessert case in front of the minimalist table. Merengue has a refrigerator with a kitchen island nearby. Lastly, she owns a phonograph which plays K.K. Stroll.
In Animal Crossing: New Horizons, the home of Merengue is similar to how it was in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Merengue has a diner countertop with a microwave. Also, she has pink stand mixer, across from a kitchen island. Aside from that, Merengue also has a white double door fridge in her kitchen. Merengue owns pink loveseat from a cute set. At the top of the table, there is a tea set and cream as well sugar. Merengue has a menu sign and a soft-serve lamp. Music will play from her pink portable radio.
Pocket Camp – Merengue
The preferred theme of merengue is hip. Her profile says that she has always felt that she was born to bake. We are not sure where she got that idea.
Campsite Invitation Requirements
Friendship Level: 7
|Item||Required Materials||Price (Bells)||Craft Time|
|Soft-Serve Lamp||15 steel and 15 preserves||1,400 Bells||4 hours|
|Cookie Rug||15 paper and 15 preserves||800 Bells||2 hours|
|Sweet Table||15 steel and 15 preserves||800 Bells||5 hours|
|Dessert Case||60 preserves, 60 steel, and 3 cute essence||2,020 Bells||9 hours|
|Sweets Sofa||60 cooton, 3 cute essence, 60 preserves, and 3 hip essence||1,950 Bells||8 hours|
- At level 7 friendship, she is going to reward the player with a chef’s outfit and sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 9 friendship, she is going to reward the player with the sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 15 friendship, she is going to request that the player crafts a candy machine.
- At level 20 friendship, she is going to reward the player with the pic of Merengue and sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 25 friendship, she is going to reward the player with the sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 30 friendship, she is going to reward the player with the sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 35 friendship, she is going to reward the player with the sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 40 friendship, she is going to reward the player with the sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 45 friendship, she is going to reward the player with the sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 50 friendship, she is going to reward the player with the sparkle stones (x1).
Amiibo Card of Merengue Animal Crossing
- Type: Rhino
- Star sign: Pisces
- Birthday: 3/19
- Roll value: 4
- Hand sign: Scissors
- Request: A candy house
More Information about Merengue
- Merengue is a female rhino villager in Animal Crossing that still has two horns. Her secondary horn may be hard to notice because it is the same color as the rest of her head to resemble a dollop of cream. Initially, all rhinos had two horns, but then this was changed to only one for most other female rhinos.
- Merengue shares her birthday with Pelly. They have a birthday on March 19th.
About Rhino Villager in Animal Crossing
Rhino is a species of villager in the series of Animal Crossing. Their big horns are their most distinctive feature. Based on the research, there are 9 rhino villagers, of which three are normal, one is lazy, two are snooty, one is sisterly, one is cranky and one is jock. For your information, there are no Peppy or Smug rhinos.
Here are all Rhino villagers in the series of Animal Crossing:
- Merengue (Normal)
- Azalea (Snooty)
- Hornsby (Lazy)
- Patricia (Normal)
- Renee (Sisterly)
- Rhonda (Normal)
- Spike (Cranky)
- Tank (Jock)
- Tiara (Snooty)
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…