Currently, many people who talking about FIFA Servers down. In fact, EA Sports periodically performs scheduled maintenance or incredible maintenance on the servers which host FIFA 21 and the FIFA 21 Ultimate Team.
Solve Entering a Match Disabled FIFA 21
Of course, this issue make lots of people was annoy. They are very upset as they cannot enter a match. As we know that FIFA 21 is a football simulation video game which is popular around the world. So, it is not strange if there are many people who play this football simulation game.
We are sure that you are also as a fans of FIFA 21, and you also feel upset with this maintenance. For your information, the technical of maintenance involves the functional checks, servicing, equipment, machinery, building infrastructure, repairing or replacing of necessary devices, and supporting utilities in industrial, governmental, business, and residential installations. For this case, you cannot do more. You only need to wait until scheduled maintenance gone.
In the text below, we are going to share some information related to all the in progress maintenance or on the sudden down of the servers which occur throughout the season.
- January 3 3:45 am – Match creation for VOLTA and FUT in FIFA 21 for PlayStation 4 has been disabled ahead of unscheduled maintenance. We get information that FIFA 21 PS4 servers would be coming down at 19:15 Pacific (03:15 UTC) for maintenance.
- December 4 1:25 am –EA Sports is investigating and is going to provide an update once one is available. New updates are going to follow when and if they become available.
- November 12 12:08 am – EA is seen reports that the players cannot use Red Picks from our TOTW in squads. Currently, EA is investigating. In the meantime, you are able to play as usual if you use a squad without Red Picks (ensure that you also have none on your bench).
- More info: How Repair Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
- November 2nd 6:49 – The Libertadores and Copa Sudamericana Squad Building Challenges (SBC) have been deleted from FIFA 21 Ultimate Team mode.
- October 23th 6:33 pm – EA is aware of some connectivity problem. They are looking into it right now. They are going to keep you updated.
- October 23th 6:19 pm – They have not received an official communication from EA Sports at the moment. The new updates are going to follow when and if they become available.
- October 13th 8:30 am – Heads up that FIFA 21 is going to be undergoing a scheduled maintenance starting at 6:30 AM UTC on October 13. The online features are going to be unavailable temporarily approximately one hour and also matchmaking will be disabled approximately 30 minutes to avoid mid-match disconnects.
- September 30th 6:10 pm – EA Sports has announced that due to the high turnout at the moment the Web App is not accessible to everyone.
FIFA 21 is available from 9 October on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and PC. And 4th December for the Next Gen PS5 and Xbox Series X platforms. Continue to read other article on our site to get more information related to FIFA 21.
What do you do if you are unable to connect to EA servers?
Restart the game
Closing and restarting the games often fix a plethora of malfunctions including s a problem connecting to EA servers error. You are able to do this before trying any other solution.
Restart your PC/Console
You have to fully shut down your PC or Xbox and restart it. This will refreshes your connection and can help to solve the issue triggering which is causing a problem connecting to EA servers error.
Disable your firewall or antivirus
Faulty router or computer firewall settings are able to block packets of information coming from EA. For this case, you are able to try disabling your firewall temporarily and check if the problem is fixed.
Change your Internet connection
If you keep having a problem connecting to EA servers, you are able to try switching to the wired connection. In case you are playing via a Wi-Fi, then you have to connect your device to a router and check if the server connection is restored. If you only have a wireless connection, please try changing to the strongest wireless channel as it is likely to be more stable.
Restart your router
In case the issue is still there, you have to try restarting your router. This usually makes a fresh connection to your internet service provider (ISP) and it could help.
Here is a steps by steps to do:
- Firstly, you have to power down the router.
- After that, unplug it.
- Please wait for about a minute and then you are able to plug it back into its power source.
- Lastly, you only need to power it back on and see if the connection is stabilized.
- Don’t miss: All Animal Crossing Villagers Tier List
If you own both router and modem, you have to repeat those steps above for both devices.
Repair your network
At this time, we are going to assume the main cause for a problem connecting to EA servers error is your network. To solve it, please do the steps below:
- Firstly, click the Start button
- Then choose Settings.
- After that, you are able to choose Network & Internet.
- Please type Network in the highlighted search box and then choose find and fix networking and connection problems.
- Lastly, click next and follow the remaining steps to check how it pans out.
If you are still stuck, so you are able to do the following steps:
- At the first step, click Start and type cmd in the search box.
- After that, right-click on the cmd option and then choose Run as administrator.
- Now, you have to type the commands below and press Enter after each entry.
netsh winsock reset
netsh int ip reset
- The last step, restart your PC and verify if you have recovered your connection successfully to EA servers.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…