In this post, we’re going to guide you on how to make a Fire Resistance which is really needed for you to survive in lava. However, this kind of Minecraft potion is very important to protect you from any dangerous attacks.
As making a Potion of Fire Resistance is a must for you, we hope once you get the guides from our page here, you will then be able to make it in Minecraft. Well, if you really need the guides in making a Potion of Fire Resistance so let’s see how to make it below!
How to Make a Potion of Fire Resistance
In Minecraft, the Potion of Fire Resistance is divided into two types depending on the fire resistance duration. The two types of Fire Resistance here are for 3 minutes and 8 minutes. The duration here means how long you can survive from lava, fire and also fireball attacks. Considering both have the big benefits for players in Minecraft, we surely will give each of the two the ways to create them. Here you go!
Type 1: Making a Potion of Fire Resistance 3 Minutes
To make a Potion of Fire Resistance 3 minutes, you just simply make it as long as you know the materials you need in making it.
The Material You’ll Need;
- 1 Nether Wart
- 1 Magma Cream
- 1 Water Bottle
The Steps to Make it:
- Firstly, you need to open the Brewing Stand Menu in Minecraft.
- To activate the Brewing Stand menu, you need to add Blaze Powder and put it in the left box.
- Then, you can start to place the materials in the top box and then the Potion of Fire Resistance will be crafted in the bottom three boxes.
- First, you can place water bottle in one of the bottom boxes. Second, you have to add the Nether Wart to the top box in the Brewing Stand menu.
- In this step, you will notice that the brewing process is starting if you see the bubbles turning white and the arrow begin turning white to show the progress.
- If the brewing process is completed, your bottle will have an Awkward Potion but it has no effect at all.
- Here, it’s time to add the Magma Cream to the top box in the Brewing Stand menu.
- You actually will hear the “glug, glug, glug” sound if the brewing process of making the Fire Resistance Potion (3;00) is successfully completed.
Now, the Potion of Fire Resistance 3 minutes will show in the Brewing Stand.
Type 2: Making a Potion of Fire Resistance 8 Minutes
Once you create a Potion of Fire Resistance 3 minutes, you can then make a Potion of Fire Resistance for 8 minutes. Of course, the main materials that you will need to create is a Potion of Fire Resistance 3 minutes. So, making a Potion of Fire Resistance 3 minutes is really a must before making it for 8 minutes.
Of course, the ways in making a Potion of Fire Resistance just takes simple ways same as in making a Potion of Fire Resistance 3 minutes. Unfortunately, if you don’t know yet the materials you will need and the steps to make it, you may get a bit hard to make it.
The Materials You’ll Need:
- 1 Redstone Dust
- 1 Potion of Fire Resistance (3:00)
The Steps to Make it:
- To make the Potion of Fire Resistance, you will have to open the Brewing Stand Menu.
- Then , to make the Brewing Stand Menu active, you should add Blaze Powder in the left box first.
- Then, you can start placing the materials in the Brewing Stand menu boxes and then the potions will be automatically crafted in the bottom three boxes.
- First, you can place the Potion of Fire Resistance (3:00) in one of the bottom boxes in the Brewing Stand menu.
- Then, you can add the redstone to the top box.
- Once the brewing process in making a Potion of Fire Resistance is successfully completed, a Potion of Fire Resistance 8 minutes will show in the Brewing Stand Menu.
Congratulations! Your bottle now contains a Potion of Fire Resistance 8 minutes.
How to Use a Potion of Fire Resistance in Minecraft
If you already created a Potion of Fire resistance, you surely can store it in a chest to use later. Moreover, keep it in the inventory if you’re in hot water or use it immediately when the dangerous situation hit you.
Well, to use a Potion of Fire Resistance, you have to equip them first and then drink it. Additionally, when you’re under the effect of a Fire Resistance potion, you will get temporary immunity to all any heating attacks. It means that you will not accept any damage when you’re attacked by a fireball, lava, or any natural sources.
To use a Potion of Fire Resistance, you need to equip it first. Then, drink it by using your game control depending on your console as each console has a different controlling system.
- For Windows 10 and Java Edition, you can right click.
- For Pocket Edition, you can tap the Fish button.
- For Xbox 360 and Xbox One, you can press the left trigger.
- For PS3 and PS4, you need to press the L2 button.
- For Wii U and Switch, you can press the ZL button.
Once you drink a Potion of Fire Resistance, in this way, you’re able to open your inventory to check the remaining time of the duration of your Fire Resistance potion. Then, you can dive into the lava without dying with active Fire Resistance.
What Are Benefits of a Fire Resistance Potion?
In Minecraft, Fire Resistance is a status effect which does not change its power as its potency changes. Here, you can use a Potion of Fire Resistance to survive from any natural sources attack including lava, fire, fireball attacks and many more. Generally, you can survive from the endless lakes of lava which can be found underground and in the Nether. So aside from protecting you from any nature source damage, the Fire Resistance potion can also give you immunity to survive. That’s so fantastic, isn’t it?
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…