When you are playing PUBG on your PC, you may get any issues that suddenly appear on your screen. Sometimes, the issues here can be caused either by Windows systems or PUBG launchers installed on your PC. Most issues that often occur on Windows when playing PUBG is CLR20r3 Error. So, it is time to fix it by following some great methods below!
How to Fix CLR20r3 Error When Play PUBG PC Lite
At least, there are some methods to fix CLR20r3 Error When Play PUBG PC Lite. So, check it out!
Method 1: Run The Net Framework 4.7.2 on Your Computer
To run the Net Framework 4.7.2 to fix CLR20r3 Error, of course, you will pass some ways to get it. Here are they:
Step 1: Download The Net Framework 4.7.2
Of course, the main thing that you have to do is to download the Net Framework 4.7.2. You can get this program here. .
Once you are at the downloading page, you will see the download information section. Under the section, you will see following download files:
- Download the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2 offline installer package now.
- Download the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2 package now.
Choose the second option to continue downloading Net Framework 4.7.2.
Wait until the downloading process is completed and the downloaded file will be automatically stored on your library.
Step 2: Install the Net Framework 4.7.2
- Once you download the Net Framework 4.7.2 from the site, it is time for you to install it.
- To install it, go to your folder location where the file of The Net Framework 4.7.2 is stored.
- After you find it, you can double-click on the file to extract the file. Need to know that The Net Framework 4.7.2 comes with a ZIP file so be able to install it, you need to extract it first.
- Then, there is a pop up that requires you to follow the next steps. Click on the Next button.
- The installation process is done when the window says that Repair is Complete.
Step 3: Launch the PUBG Lite Launcher
- The next way that you have to do is to launch the PUBG Lite Launcher.
- Then, you need to try playing the game and check if the The Net Framework 4.7.2 really can solve your problem or not.
If you get a pop up window that says “your installation did not succeed” while installing the Net Framework 4.7.2, of course, you have to take the next few steps as follow:
- You need to download the Given Certificate and Install it.
- Then, run Net Framework 4.7.2.
- Now, enjoy playing your favorite game.
Method 2: Repair .Net Framework
The next method that you can try is to repair .Net Framework if both solutions above cannot solve the CLR20r3 when playing PUBG PC lite. This method definitely will guide you to repair .Net Framework.
- First of all, you need to hit Windows Key + R.
- Then, type Control and press Ok.
- After that, you have to go to Programs and choose Programs and Features in the Control Panel.
- Choose the option of Turn Windows Features on or off.
- You definitely can check if the .NET Framework 3.5 and .Net Framework 4.7 Advanced Services option is turned on.
- Then, if it is turned on, you can uncheck the options and click Ok. Reboot the system.
- Once you restart your computer, you can check the .NET Framework 3.5 and .Net Framework 4.7 Advanced Services option again.
Method 3: Clean the Registry of Windows
To fix CLR20r3 Error when playing PUBG on your PC, you can also use the Registry Cleaner tool. Of course, before you can use it, you have to download it first. You can get the file of the Registry Cleaner Tool at https://www.personalcomputerfixes.com/.
This app surely works to keep all the essential files, settings and options which the users will need to run on your computer. It will allow your computer’s system to operate as smoothly as possible. Generally, one of the most influential problems that occur on your computer system is registry.
Well, by cleaning out the registry of windows, it probably will fix a program to scan through your PC and fix the errors it will do.
Method 4: Clean Windows DRM Cache
Generally Windows DRM Cache stores many temp data on your computer system, it surely consumes a lot of space on your disk. So, cleaning Windows DRM Cache can solve your problem. Follow our steps below to remove Windows DRM Cache from your Windows Operating System!
- Firstly, go to Run.
- Type “cmd” and press Enter.
- Then, type command one-by-one below and press Enter
- dir /s %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Microsoft\Windows\DRM\Cache\*
- dir /s %LOCALAPPDATA%\virtualStore\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\DRM\Cache\*
For Windows XP or Vista users, use the command prompt below!
- dir /s %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\DRM\Cache\*
- dir /s %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\virtualStore\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\DRM\Cache\*
- Then, the system will scan and remove the temp files.
- That’s it! The steps are totally completed.
Method 5: Check and Repair PUBG PC Lite
The best solution is to try to check your Firewall and Windows Defender settings to check and repair if it still fails to enter PUBG Lite.
- Turn off and then turn on the Firewall and Windows Defender again if there is still a problem with the game launcher.
- Reopen the PUBG Lite application and click “Check & Repair” and wait for the process to finish.
- If there are still errors, download Microsoft Visual C ++ and .NET Framework 4.5.2 from the official Microsoft website or from the PUBG Lite page at https://lite.pubg.com/en/download/.
Method 6: Check PUBG Space on Your PC
- Don’t miss: How to Raise Your Hand in Zoom Meeting
Sometimes, PUBG PC Lite does not open because there is an error on your PUBG space on your computer.
- First, make sure your network connection is safe and running without other applications or other devices connected to your PC.
- Second, you have to check how much disk space there is in the folder where you installed the launcher, don’t let it run out.
- Finally, restart PUBG Lite if it still crashes.
Well, those are some methods that you can take to fix CLR20r3 Error When Play PUBG PC Lite. Make sure to not miss a step above if you want it to succeed.
If you don’t still understand how to fix CLR20r3 Error When Play PUBG PC Lite, you surely can watch a tutorial video from Sunny Dutta entitled Tutorial : How To Fix CLR20r3 Error In Pubg PC Lite [100% Working] II Error Solving Video that you can access at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fuvONl1vlM
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…