There are tons of applications for chatting, such as WhatsApp, Telegram, and some other ones. Unfortunately, they are not perfect. For example, WhatsApp does not have a feature to view deleted messages.
On WhatsApp, there is a feature to delete WhatsApp messages that have been sent, but there is no feature to view the messages after they have been deleted. This feature is usually needed if you send the wrong message to a group or friend, but you often wonder what it is. As there are a lot of cases, many are looking for ways to view WhatsApp messages that have been deleted.
The good news is that there is an app called Recent Notifications. By using this app, you will be able to view deleted messages on WhatsApp. This message deletion feature can be used as long as the message is less than 7 minutes after it was sent.
For those who are curious to see the contents of the message, you can follow the following guide to use the Recent Notification so you can see WhatsApp messages that have been deleted by the sender.
Method to See WhatsApp Notifications or Messages that Have Been Deleted by the Sender
For those who have no idea how to see messages on WhatsApp that have been deleted, you can use an app called Recent Notification so that you can still see the contents of messages on WhatsApp even though the sender of the message has deleted them.
Actually, it is pretty hard if you do not know the way to use the app called Recent Notification because of many steps that must be followed. Fortunately, you are here where you will be able to find the way to view deleted WhatsApp messages or notifications from other applications such as Gmail, Telegram, Shopee, Tokopedia, and so on so that you can find out how to use Recent Notifications correctly.
If you don’t use Recent Notifications, you will not be able to see messages that have been deleted. Therefore, you must use this application if you want to be able to see messages or notifications that have been deleted or lost.
Method to Use Recent Notifications
In order to see the contents of messages in WhatsApp chats or notifications from other applications such as Telegram, SMS, Facebook Messenger, Tokopedia, Shopee, Gmail, and so on that have been deleted by the sender or by yourself, you must install an application called Recent Notification. After that, set it according to the following steps:
- Firstly, download an app called Recent Notifications on the Play Store and then open it.
- Then, you will be asked for permission to access your mobile notifications. Please give your permission to access notifications by tapping “Enable Now”.
- After that, please tap the Recent Notification toggle so that you will be able to get notification access to the Recent Notification in the Notification Access settings in the Android settings.
- Everything is done. Now, you don’t have to worry anymore if a message arrives and then it is suddenly deleted by the sender, because later, you can see the message in this Recent Notification application.
- If you receive a message that the sender has deleted after that, please open the Recent Notification application to be able to see the WhatsApp messages that were recently deleted by the sender.
That’s the way to view deleted WhatsApp messages by using Recent Notifications on Android. Hopefully, this tutorial can be useful for those who are very curious to see the contents of messages that are deleted from time to time by your friend or your partner.
It is worth noting that you will not be able to see messages that came in before the Recent Notification application was installed. Therefore, it can only be seen after the Recent Application is installed on your Android smartphone.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…