It is annoying when you find that the game that you will play encounters an issue. One of the issues that people may encounter in Halo Infinite is unable to start a dedicated server. What error is this? Also, how to fix this issue? Here, you will find the method to fix Halo Infinite Unable to Start Dedicated Server.
Fixing Halo Infinite Unable to Start Dedicated Server
When an error message appears in Halo Infinite, you may want to get rid of it. However, you may not know what you have to do because you are afraid that if you do something, it can make the error happen further. Now, if we face the ‘Unable to start dedicated server’ issue, what do we have to do?
According to the GameRevolution site, here are the methods that you are able to apply to fix the Halo Infinite ‘unable to start dedicated server’ connection issue.
- You can try to restart the game. If it fails, then you have to restart the system.
- You have to check to make sure the system is definitely online in another app or web portal. You have to check the profile icon on Xbox or Steam where it is done to make sure it is not set to come up offline.
- You have to check to see whether there are any problems reported with Halo Infinite’s servers. It can be done by accessing the Down Detector site. If there is a problem, then the servers of the game are having difficulty. So, there is nothing that you can do, except waiting for them to be fixed.
- You can try to enable or disable any VPNs which are being used. It is because a VPN is able to cause interference issues with the servers. However, if you have disabled them, you are able to try the VPN to see whether it sorts out the connection.
Well, that’s all the methods that you are able to apply for fixing Halo Infinite Unable to Start Dedicated Server issue. Hopefully, the methods above can help you to get rid of the issue which appears in Halo Infinite. So, you are able to play the game smoothly again.
A Number of Halo Infinite Issues and Bugs in Multiplayer
As explained on the Windows Central site, there are a number of Halo Infinite bugs and issues in multiplayer as you are able to read below.
- Connectivity issues in Halo Infinite multiplayer
There are players who say that they have some issues with Halo Infinite connectivity, including poor hit registration or desync issues in its multiplayer modes. 343 Industries tried to investigate concerns, even though there are no sweeping fixes live as of December 8th.
- The Play button cannot work
If you experience an issue where the Play button does not work, you are not alone. There are also some players who encounter a glitch where the Play button to get into matchmaking has been grayed out. As a result, it prevents access to multiplayer. On Xbox, it is a common issue where it also happens on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S, when the title gets into Quick Resume. If you undergo this issue, you are able to fix it by restarting the game.
- Error Message stating ‘No ping to datacenters detected’
If you get “no ping to our datacenters detected” error message when you are trying to queue for a match, it shows that the servers of Halo Infinite are facing a hard time to keep up with the rapid flow of players. If you face this kind of error, the thing that you must do to fix this issue is to restart your game.
- Theater Clips Deleted or Missing
After Halo Infinite was launched on December 8th, 2021, all Theater captures have been reset by 343 Industries. So, the clips which are captured through the multiplayer beta are permanently lost. You have to note that this reset does not have an available fix so that you can do nothing with it.
- Stuck on a message which says ‘Other players loading’.
When you are playing matchmaking, you may see that there is a glitch where the matchmaker freezes and permanently shows a message stating ‘other players loading’. In some cases, this message has a relation to older Xbox One consoles which take additional time to load, versus Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S. If you are encountering this issue, you are able to try to fix it by closing Halo Infinite and then you have to restart the game.
- When matchmaking, players are not able to customize Spartan
When you are loading into a match, you may experience customizations which are not able to be changed. If you experience this thing, then you must be patient because unfortunately there are no methods to fix this issue. The thing that you must do as explained on the Windows Central site is that you have to make sure that you equip the customizations that you want before and after each multiplayer match.
- Older AMD GPU drivers can cause poor performance
If your AMD GPU drivers are older, it can lead to poor performance. To fix this issue, you have to update drivers to the latest version.
- Several minimum hardware specification GPUs may crash
When you are playing into cinematic sequences in 4k resolution, some minimum hardware specification GPUs may crash. If so, you are able to try to fix this issue by uninstalling the Multiplayer HD texture packs.
- When a splitscreen fireteam member signs out of their Xbox Live account, and signs into that account again, that player is not able to join the fireteam again
Let’s say that there is a splitscreen fireteam member who signs out of their Xbox Live account and then he signs again into that account. If so, that player is not able to rejoin the fireteam in Custom Games or a Multiplayer matchmaking lobby. If you experience this issue, you can try to fix it by restarting the game.
- Connectivity issues in Halo Infinite multiplayer
That’s all some of the bugs and issues which players may encounter in Halo Infinite. Hopefully, these will not happen in the future so that players can play the game smoothly.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…